PDA

View Full Version : neopets programs

Raylu
04-27-2017, 06:47 AM
i'm getting a variety of errors for a variety of programs, none of which are launching. and i did install the library files, tried a second time to ensure that wasn't the issue but no change.

for pet availability checker, pound extractor and lost n pound: "Component Comdlg32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"
pyramids and scarab player: same as above but for component prjCharmeleon.ocx, which is a part of the program itself i believe

is this just because they're old and don't really work any more?

Mama Bear
04-27-2017, 06:52 AM
Sounds silly, but have you restarted your computer since installing the library files?

Raylu
04-27-2017, 08:36 AM
yes. not directly after, but since installing and trying to launch, then yeah, multiple times.

j03
04-27-2017, 08:37 AM
There's a stickied topic in the program help forum section (not this section) and if you follow it, it will help you get older programs running. Remember to run as admin after you do that.

Newer programs by me require the latest NET framework installed. And of course a restart can help with the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raylu
04-27-2017, 02:25 PM
idk how i didn't see this section sooner, my bad. i'll give this a go later and hopefully it will work, thanks!
if not i'll just post here again :P

tbakesallday
04-27-2017, 08:19 PM
some of the programs dont allow me to download, no promission

Aura
04-27-2017, 08:42 PM
some of the programs dont allow me to download, no promission

You probably don't have the required rank for them. Buying clraik VIP ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) grants you access to all programs.