PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the newest character? (Orisa)

RGBKittens
04-22-2017, 02:39 PM
I thought she looked pretty awesome, and her abilities are cool too. Just find her a little underpowered and disappointing

kafkaontheshore
04-22-2017, 07:06 PM
Personally, I am shit at Orisa. I think she carries well tho', barrier placement is soso important, and sometimes folks forget to keep putting it back up ;-;

Foxglove
04-22-2017, 10:10 PM
I'm not used to using a mouse + WASD to move around (I've almost exclusively used a trackpad literally since childhood) so my mechanical skills are absolutely horrendous, so my Overwatch experience is limited to playing Mercy, Zenyatta, or Winston (all terribly) in Quickplay and No Limits on my boyfriend's account lol
That said, I'm pretty happy whenever someone on my team picks a tank, Orisa included. She can be pretty funny to watch on certain maps, I've seen Orisas do some pretty funny environmental kills before :P

kafkaontheshore
04-22-2017, 10:31 PM
I'm not used to using a mouse + WASD to move around (I've almost exclusively used a trackpad literally since childhood) so my mechanical skills are absolutely horrendous, so my Overwatch experience is limited to playing Mercy, Zenyatta, or Winston (all terribly) in Quickplay and No Limits on my boyfriend's account lol
That said, I'm pretty happy whenever someone on my team picks a tank, Orisa included. She can be pretty funny to watch on certain maps, I've seen Orisas do some pretty funny environmental kills before :P

Orisa boops on "Elios: Well" are everythingggg!

Irohh
05-06-2017, 01:06 PM
I main her now :) She's really fun, especially against some of the smaller characters! It's like Reinhardt with a gun. A strong gun.

Antares
05-20-2017, 04:38 PM
not a huge fan of her design, but it's definitely fun to play as her

koashi
07-02-2017, 01:08 PM
She is viable on some maps, and more importantly she is super fun to play.