PDA

View Full Version : [Polymer] Anyone has experience using polymer?

npm
04-18-2017, 07:54 PM
We have a java web application running at work and I suggested to do a PWA (Progressive Web Application) that communicates with some webservices (also written in java), polymer and all the pwa concepts are new to me, but somehow I was able to write the entire application flow and communication within our webservices just fine, but Im facing a problem adding a personal authentication solution at the begging of the aplication, anyone has ever done/heard about polymer and how its possible to add an auth page at the begging of the application flow that comunicates asynchronously to a webservice to know if we must loggin the user or not?

so to resume:

- java web application with sqldatabase on server.
- java REST-full webservices that pull data from web application.
- PWA that needs to log in only if the username & password given as parameters to ws exists and are valid. callback to log user in.

Any help will be really appreciate, thank you guys. :)

j03
04-19-2017, 06:55 PM
Never used this before. Have you tried asking stack overflow?

npm
04-20-2017, 10:57 AM
Haven't done it yet, was doing a little research by myself and found that the way to go here its implementing a JWT's (JSON Web Token) on server side and store it on IndexDB to avoid CSRF attacks. Will try it in next days and If I cant will ask there, thank you for your answer.

Found this libs:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])