PDA

View Full Version : Flight Rising Coli Bot

Antares
04-15-2017, 09:29 PM
So Plight Rising has been down for a while, I believe. Does anyone know of a Flight Rising coliseum bot?

Irohh
05-06-2017, 01:07 PM
I'm pretty sure only scripts work, and even those might get you banned. They're very good about this stuff, don't risk your account!

Crobeus
05-09-2017, 05:07 PM
I'm pretty sure only scripts work, and even those might get you banned. They're very good about this stuff, don't risk your account!

I wrote a coli bot 2 days after I started "playing" and haven't been banned. I've since expanded it to do a lot more. It can run 24/7, automatically pauses before the servers go down for maintenance and starts back up immediately after.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

also have a slimmed down version with user/pass authentication that I might sell

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

GalaxyRain
05-10-2017, 02:46 AM
Crobeus
How…?
May seem rude, I apologise, but would you mind sharing with us?
Its really quite the Acheivement to be able to get past FR with a bit for so Long, really!

Antares
05-10-2017, 09:36 AM
Crobeus I've been trying to write a coli bot but I haven't had much time to complete it, sadly. Do you have any advice or a link you could PM me?

j03
05-10-2017, 10:45 AM
You have to realize once he shares it publicly then the game developers will find out eventually and most likely ban anyone using the bot. :( Especially if it's distribution is open sourced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antares
05-10-2017, 11:31 AM
Yeah, that's the main thing I'm worrying about. I don't blame anyone that wouldn't want to make their code open sourced.

GalaxyRain
05-11-2017, 05:34 AM
Edited because i realised what I said was quite meaningless

tatteredtrees
05-12-2017, 08:01 PM
Has anyone gotten all their accounts canned while using bots even with a VPN? I've seen people say they got banned but they don't specify if they did anything else to try and evade it.

Crobeus
05-16-2017, 02:15 PM
Small update since I've had a few people message me over the days about the bot:

Added a checkbox for stopping the bonding if it finds a familiar that's awakened
Bonding will sometimes skip over a familiar. Small bug, will fix
It's targeted platform is windows7, I'm looking into having a few people test it on win8 and win10
Only supporting Chrome. Firefox runs too slow and if you're still using IE.....
I'm also looking into a different server host as the only I'm currently using for tests has been having connection issues
The only thing users have to do if it doesn't work out-of-the-box is crop a few screenshots

I don't think I'll be adding much more to it since the main functions that everyone wants are familiar bonding and coli grinding.

Crobeus
06-14-2017, 06:14 AM
Lack of update posts and development in general is because I've been playing BDO, so instead of replying to a handful of PMs:

Added time check for the daily maintenance window. Bot will now pause/resume coli grinding automatically (its essentially 24/7 afk ready)
Fixed the bonding skip.
Supports clraik VIP authentication

Doing a little more testing with it before any potential release.

edit: For anyone googling "flight rising bot" and finding this thread, the thread for FRBSharp is here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]