PDA

View Full Version : Integrating UCS

Raylu
04-02-2017, 12:24 PM
so, how would you guys go about integrating a new uc on your main/related accs if you've been seen around the pc for a bit?

conversely, how about a new uc(s) from your non-main? a "just back from hiatus" board?

i've managed to do this multiple times but they have been such painfully slow processes that i'm curious to hear ya'll methods 👀

Kit
04-02-2017, 11:02 PM
What I did, when I was on the PC, was make a fake trade. I would usually have a pet of slightly lower value or something that I didn't want anymore, so I'd "trade" it for the new pet. Then a few months later, I'd sell or trade off the pet I used for the fake trade, or I'd just keep it on the other account in case anyone was curious and asked me where I got my new UC from. I'd be like "yo, I traded with this pet with this dude".

But I had done this a few years ago... so not sure if that still works. All the pets had survived and I never got caught, but it appears they're all frozen now. Not sure why... but I still never got caught 0-:)

Personally, I wouldn't make any kind of board to draw attention to myself. A "back from hiatus" board results in people checking your account out, which is the opposite of what I'd want...

Rue
04-02-2017, 11:24 PM
I do fake trades with myself too :)
But make sure the trade you made are believable (I do this by trading a names that worth UC).

It's best to not make a "back from hiatus" board or fake adoption board, those will attract report happy and you'll be more likely to get frozen. Just post by making small conversation, wish good luck etc, and if people ask then you can tell them about the fake trade, if you decide to do one.

Raylu
04-04-2017, 07:21 AM
yeah i don't do the hiatus boards either, they're way too risky imo..

fake trade with yourself seems a really good idea, i should try this some time. or i guess, stay off the pc at all is another Great Idea but

keknorris
04-04-2017, 10:41 AM
yeah i don't do the hiatus boards either, they're way too risky imo..

fake trade with yourself seems a really good idea, i should try this some time. or i guess, stay off the pc at all is another Great Idea but

Why would you even want to go on the PC boards? Just to show off your pets?

Raylu
04-04-2017, 11:28 AM
Why would you even want to go on the PC boards? Just to show off your pets?

to talk with people? to make legit trades?
i know most people on here don't play neo for the fun of it but that's mainly what i do �\_(ツ)_/�

Urbex
04-04-2017, 08:16 PM
to talk with people? to make legit trades?
i know most people on here don't play neo for the fun of it but that's mainly what i do �\_(ツ)_/�
Wait, people actually /want/ to talk to the people on the PC?

But in all seriousness, I don't see the benefit in a "legit trade" if you post it on the PC. Then what was the purpose of buying a pet if you're going to lose a pet of the same value? Shouldn't you have just traded for the pet legitimately?

Kit
04-04-2017, 10:38 PM
Wait, people actually /want/ to talk to the people on the PC?

But in all seriousness, I don't see the benefit in a "legit trade" if you post it on the PC. Then what was the purpose of buying a pet if you're going to lose a pet of the same value? Shouldn't you have just traded for the pet legitimately?

Usually it's not the same value, but one just slightly lower but is still nothing to raise a flag.
But then you still have two UCs... you can trade them around but make them seem legit (as the trade would have appeared completely legit) and now you have two trading fodders rather than one. Or if you keep one as a permie, you still have a second to trade.

But it you trade legitimately, you still only have one pet.

Urbex
04-04-2017, 10:54 PM
Usually it's not the same value, but one just slightly lower but is still nothing to raise a flag.
But then you still have two UCs... you can trade them around but make them seem legit (as the trade would have appeared completely legit) and now you have two trading fodders rather than one. Or if you keep one as a permie, you still have a second to trade.

But it you trade legitimately, you still only have one pet.

That makes sense, I was thinking OP meant faking a trade between the selling account and the purchasing account, which wouldn't make sense.
Creating a false trade between two legit looking mains, would indeed make sense. I wasn't thinking in those terms :P

Raylu
04-05-2017, 06:13 AM
pretty much what wrisun said. also if you actually manage a legit up-trade, you can sell your new uc as pc-safe/legit which usually can raise the price a bit if you find the right person.

champloo
04-05-2017, 01:30 PM
I have one ordinary, crappy, extremely-aged pet for "sentimental value" and one UC I claim I got early on. Looks better than an account with a $200 UC suddenly being active on the forums.