PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever bought something and then received the wrong stuff?

cloudxcrash
03-24-2017, 12:23 PM
I bought a couple of Pokemon cards from Troll&Toad but when I opened my package...

...I found these random HEROCLIX figures instead of my cards. xD

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Sakuras
03-24-2017, 12:41 PM
LOL WHAT. As a fellow Pokemon TCG collector/player, I'm so sorry.

Boob
03-24-2017, 01:18 PM
not yet! but I know unless they pay for the shipping, you don't have to return it.

Stocking Anarchy
03-24-2017, 05:55 PM
Yes I have, usually through Amazon or Wal-mart. They told me I could keep what was sent and sent me what I was supposed to receive as well.

ohfyk1
03-24-2017, 06:23 PM
What the fuck lol. I don't know how people could make that mistake with shipping.

Goner
03-24-2017, 06:54 PM
I bought a couple of Pokemon cards from Troll&Toad but when I opened my package...

TrollAndToad

:rolleyes:

Pusheen
03-24-2017, 09:10 PM
That's somewhat hilarious to be honest, must suck, but still, could have been worse I guess
I mean, I would love to have those lol

Bexxie
03-25-2017, 01:16 AM
What the fuck lol. I don't know how people could make that mistake with shipping.

I used to work for Amazon packing shipments. It happens a lot more than you think.

Penholder
03-25-2017, 08:03 AM
So sorry that happened to you!
Nothing like that has happened to me before but I often get sent the wrong size when I order clothes online.

and right before this past Christmas I had ordered a bunch of stuff from Hot Topic as gifts. Not sure if anyone's bought from them online before but they send their stuff in a sealed bag package thingy. Well when I got my order, it was obvious someone broke that seal and taped it shut. Turns out someone stole the shoes I had ordered. But everything else was there. The funny thing is, the shoes were the least valuable thing in the package [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cloudxcrash
03-25-2017, 06:08 PM
and right before this past Christmas I had ordered a bunch of stuff from Hot Topic as gifts. Not sure if anyone's bought from them online before but they send their stuff in a sealed bag package thingy. Well when I got my order, it was obvious someone broke that seal and taped it shut. Turns out someone stole the shoes I had ordered. But everything else was there. The funny thing is, the shoes were the least valuable thing in the package [emoji23]

WOW. Someone really needed a new pair of shoes. o.o

Penholder
03-25-2017, 08:04 PM
I guess so haha.
I mean they were Jack Skellington tennis shoes. So they were super cute.