PDA

View Full Version : Shiny (Shines?) Get! :)

ender
03-24-2017, 08:06 AM
So Shiny 'karps have been popping up (and can be evolved into shiny Gyrados). I wonder if any more shinies have been released or if it's just for this water event.

Bela Lugosi
05-25-2017, 08:19 PM
no idea, but my mate got one.. then transferred it straight away. Had no idea about shinies *facepalm*

createweb
10-08-2017, 06:02 AM
never got the shiny :(

Star Dream
10-08-2017, 11:16 PM
They're not exclusive to the event. I'm fairly certain that they're permanent features that can be found very occasionally in the wild, even if I haven't caught any myself-- you can occasionally see them popping up at gyms here as Gyaradoses.

We'll also be getting shiny Pichu / Pikachu / Raichu at some point if we already haven't, since they were found in Japan a little while back and were intended to start appearing elsewhere afterwards.

Dom~
10-09-2017, 04:57 AM
They're not exclusive to the event. I'm fairly certain that they're permanent features that can be found very occasionally in the wild, even if I haven't caught any myself-- you can occasionally see them popping up at gyms here as Gyaradoses.

We'll also be getting shiny Pichu / Pikachu / Raichu at some point if we already haven't, since they were found in Japan a little while back and were intended to start appearing elsewhere afterwards.

Pikachu line of shinys has been out since the pikachu outbreak, so for nearly 2 months now

pinguim
10-09-2017, 06:17 AM
I still haven't seen any shines. There isn't lakes or ocean where I live, so, Karps for me only in raids or a miracle to see it in the wild. Pikachu have some nests in the city, but no luck so far :(

wmagicw
10-17-2017, 12:24 AM
So far I've only seen Magikarp has another colour, any other Pokemon that has a Shiny version?

Star Dream
10-20-2017, 07:07 PM
So far I've only seen Magikarp has another colour, any other Pokemon that has a Shiny version?

As of today, you can find shiny Magikarp, Pikachu, and Sableye all in the wild. And possibly from eggs, though I can't confirm that.

wmagicw
10-21-2017, 01:46 AM
As of today, you can find shiny Magikarp, Pikachu, and Sableye all in the wild. And possibly from eggs, though I can't confirm that.

Searched in Google how a Shiny Pikachu looks like, omg it looks just similar as the original one hahaha, just a little darker

kadoatie
01-07-2018, 08:21 PM
Sorry about bumping an old thread, but I found a shiny Magikarp 2 weeks ago, but unfortunately I still have no candy to evolve it :(