PDA

View Full Version : [Runescape] Epic Bot Back up!

w_is_awesome
03-10-2012, 10:41 PM
EPIC BOT IS BACK!
Well the other day I was checking around some botting websites for runescape to see if anyone had updated since the bot nuke. I went to Epic Bot's ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) website to check and... I found that they were back up! I was filled with joy till i downloaded and relized that all of there free bots were glitchy. Well now I can say that most of them now work.
Also the free bots they have are:

1.Agility
2.Burner
3.Chopper
4.Citadel
5.Cooker
6.Fighter
7.Fisher
8.Flax Spinner
9.Flaxer
10.Fletcher
11.Miner
12.PlankerPrayer
13.RC'er
14.Range Guild
15.Smelter
16.Summoner
17.Tanner
18.Thiever
19.Value Finder
20.Vial Filler
21.Yak Fighter

The paid for Scripts Just help with anti-ban ways. I have never purchased any paid for scripts I am really cheap),but when i do i will tell you if it a help.

In Summary Epic bot is back and I just wanted to inform the Clraik community.
Use at your own risk.

zxzero
03-10-2012, 10:49 PM
I use epicbot now, I didn't before because someone told me they installed backdoor virus' on their computers and they hack high level accounts. My friend told me the other day he has been using it since it came out and he is hella rich, so they must have got hacked other ways.

w_is_awesome
03-10-2012, 10:52 PM
so they must have got hacked other ways.
The high level accounts probably got hacked because they gloated about how much money they had. Also they could have diced and won a huge jackpot and got hacked. Their are so many ways they could have gotted hacked by random people, yet I don't doubt that early Epic Bot Creators may have hacked accounts so they could make money.

zxzero
03-10-2012, 11:56 PM
Yea, this is quite possible.

sallesho
06-25-2012, 07:21 PM
how do i download it?

Demo
06-25-2012, 07:50 PM
I'm more of a robotzindisquise kind of guy.

Zachafer
06-25-2012, 07:51 PM
I'm more of a robotzindisquise kind of guy.
Your thoughts on powerbot?

Demo
06-25-2012, 08:05 PM
Your thoughts on powerbot?

Considering I know Arbiter in real life, and was a major influence on the site - its safe to say that it's a good thing that powerbot was going down, considering that Jacmob was more involved in nexus, as opposed to his own dedicated project.

Sean
06-26-2012, 10:29 PM
Go buy pro magic/miner/runespan please

I love gettin money!

Shawn
06-26-2012, 10:34 PM
What's the best bot now, I used to use powerbot's paid scripts and KMiner, now all that's gone.

Zachafer
06-26-2012, 10:38 PM
Go buy pro magic/miner/runespan please

I love gettin money!

Check out sudoRuneSpan on powerbot - it's twice as fast as EpicBot's pro script (and it's free) :O

Shawn
06-26-2012, 10:43 PM
Ah. Everytime before I install things like new bot clients, I get paranoid and do some research on the web.
I always get back stuff like backdoors and shit on the bots, though IDK if it's true

Sean
06-26-2012, 10:46 PM
Check out sudoRuneSpan on powerbot - it's twice as fast as EpicBot's pro script (and it's free) :O

not even true. lol

I got a few questions I wanna ask you on msn some time about php though if you want to help me out

deathwish42
06-26-2012, 11:13 PM
wow can't believe its back up time to start playin runescape more now haha

serissa
06-27-2012, 03:30 PM
Oh it's back up? I didn't even know lol, going to start runescape up right now. It works flawlessly, favourite bot hands down.

Syccch
07-28-2012, 04:01 AM
I used to bot RuneScape with Epicbot, until I got bored of botting Ranged lol. I got to about 92 and stopped botting. That was in a month lol ^,^ surprised I didn't get banned, I suicide botted that account for a week straight one time. I also played the game manually, playing minigames, doing treasure trails etc. I kinda miss runescape now... *starts playing again* lol