PDA

View Full Version : Show off your favorite Gen 2 Catches

vaughnster
02-19-2017, 01:39 PM
Show 'em off! I'm interested in hearing about what everyone's found!
Limit 2 per post, unless you have a third you really want to show [emoji4][Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Starry
02-21-2017, 02:44 AM
Sentret and Ledyba are the new Pidgey and Rattata for me... there are no nice Pokemon in a wide area range where I live. There never has and probably never will be :(

vaughnster
02-21-2017, 02:51 AM
Sentret and Ledyba are the new Pidgey and Rattata for me... there are no nice Pokemon in a wide area range where I live. There never has and probably never will be :(

Sorry :( that's gotta be frustrating!

Starry
02-21-2017, 04:40 AM
Sorry :( that's gotta be frustrating!

It is :( Also since I really like this game... It would be so much better if I could encounter exciting Pokemon

vaughnster
02-21-2017, 02:01 PM
It is :( Also since I really like this game... It would be so much better if I could encounter exciting Pokemon

Have you looked into faking your gps? I know it's less exciting to play it from home but at least you could find some cool pokemon!

Voye pa yon fon selil� a Tapatalk

Starry
02-21-2017, 03:21 PM
Have you looked into faking your gps? I know it's less exciting to play it from home but at least you could find some cool pokemon!

Voye pa yon fon selil� a Tapatalk

I have thought about it but if I remember it correctly, isn't Niantic quite strict about this way of cheating? I heared lots of people got banned and I wouldn't want that to happen :P

people
02-22-2017, 09:25 AM
Bellossom is my fav! I got a sun stone the second day gen 2 came out :)

vaughnster
02-23-2017, 09:50 AM
Bellossom is my fav! I got a sun stone the second day gen 2 came out :)

I just need to find a metal coat to get my steelix! :)

people
02-23-2017, 06:53 PM
I just need to find a metal coat to get my steelix! :)

ahh nice!! I want to get scizor!!

yammycorn
02-24-2017, 10:00 PM
Today I ended up catching a cp 800 phanpy. I cant wait to evolve lol

gotta got off level 20 too

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

@starry

I spoof my gps every once and a while (region exclusives ;w; ) I haven't got full banned. You just need to hit home after the encounter. if you do ANYTHING during the encounter before warping home you get soft banned. If you do it enough times without warping home I think you get banned

vaughnster
02-26-2017, 12:38 PM
Today I ended up catching a cp 800 phanpy. I cant wait to evolve lol

gotta got off level 20 too

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

@starry

I spoof my gps every once and a while (region exclusives ;w; ) I haven't got full banned. You just need to hit home after the encounter. if you do ANYTHING during the encounter before warping home you get soft banned. If you do it enough times without warping home I think you get banned

So if you throw a poke ball but you don't catch the pokemon, are you still soft banned? But nice! I have a friend who does that as well! I hatched two dratinis on my walk! But I've only ever found 2 so I'm up to like 50 candy

yammycorn
02-26-2017, 04:49 PM
vaughnster You get softbanned if you throw a pokeball or berry before warping home. i missed out on a 1k cp farfetch'd because of that lool
Softbanned=You cannot catch a pokemon or do pokestops for 30 min
Fullbanned= account is dead