PDA

View Full Version : experience with hotmail unregs?

fledderjon
01-07-2017, 12:28 AM
i have some accounts i really want into, but the password reset emails never get through. i've only ever had one work. if you've had this problem, did you have any success sending in a ticket to tnt (assuming that's the only way to fix it), or did you just see it as a lost cause and let it go?

Alexis
01-07-2017, 12:40 AM
I have found using a different proxy/ip or whatever has helped the email send to reset the password on occasion, also it depends sometimes on the day/time and seems to be completely random weather it will send or not

I can try the same email ten times, from ten places, on ten different days and get the pw change email on the tenth try. Its all messed up right now

If you send a ticket they are unlikely to respond to it for a year, and you would need insider info on the account probably too

fledderjon
01-07-2017, 10:23 AM
yeah i figured as much about sending a ticket. but i never thought to try switching up proxies, so i'll do that and see what happens. thank you!

Bettser
01-07-2017, 10:52 AM
I wouldn't be investing in these right now :P TNT has been extremely freeze-happy with unregistered hotmail accounts.

And also, it should work but once you log in, they have been freezing them without warning. Other times, the email is glitched :( Had it happen a couple times.

Snowfall
01-07-2017, 11:18 AM
Also it could mean someone else has gotten to the account before you and changed the email

fledderjon
01-07-2017, 11:33 AM
I wouldn't be investing in these right now :P TNT has been extremely freeze-happy with unregistered hotmail accounts.

And also, it should work but once you log in, they have been freezing them without warning. Other times, the email is glitched :( Had it happen a couple times.
yeeaah i saw that thread recently. i guess i'm testing the waters with the one i successfully got the password reset email for lol. so far so good. but i'll definitely hold off on the hotmail accounts that have good pets on them

Also it could mean someone else has gotten to the account before you and changed the email
i had this thought, too, and i've had this happen before. i guess there's really no telling unless an email finally comes through

Snowfall
01-07-2017, 11:39 AM
usually the username request is your best bet

Bettser
01-07-2017, 12:11 PM
usually the username request is your best bet

I didn't even clue into this. There is no password request anymore. You need to create a new password xD

Snowfall
01-07-2017, 12:15 PM
you can either reset your password or Request all usernames attached to the email

Most people request the usernames and change passwords later so you aren't left hanging on for password reset that will never come

Hidden
01-08-2017, 11:36 AM
sometimes password requests are case sensistive, even though the account itself is not