PDA

View Full Version : Helpppppppppppppp !!! Will Rep =(

fairydust201
03-08-2012, 04:17 PM
So , i went to log in to my account today ..

i changed my email . . . but i didnt confirm the change ...

dose that mean it went back to the old email adress ???

i cant even type in to the old adress ... it keeps saying its not there

But when i went to type in my screen name it said password sent ? i checked the mail & no password =(

SmileYaDead
03-08-2012, 04:21 PM
Did you check the spam folder just in case?

yamakracker
03-08-2012, 04:22 PM
So , i went to log in to my account today ..

i changed my email . . . but i didnt confirm the change ...

dose that mean it went back to the old email adress ???

i cant even type in to the old adress ... it keeps saying its not there

But when i went to type in my screen name it said password sent ? i checked the mail & no password =(

It happened to me but I could change the mail again in like a few days. But I don't know what'll happen to/for you for sure :( sorry.

fairydust201
03-08-2012, 04:24 PM
yes i did that =( there was nothing

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

ahh! i paid so much for that account omg.. i paid 30 for it it had like 62 mill in the account =(

Kylae
03-08-2012, 04:28 PM
If it was active and you messed up changing the email, it's possible the owner noticed and locked you out if you can not access it anymore.

Ryan~
03-08-2012, 04:36 PM
If you did not confirm the change, it is still the old email address. You'll have to wait 24 hours to change it again!

John
03-08-2012, 04:37 PM
well, if you didnt confirm, and they noticed its gone.

fairydust201
03-08-2012, 04:50 PM
ahhh !! so im guessing they changed the password on me -____- after i paid 30 for the Damn thing =/

Hopefully ill get my account back . so many people wanna buy stuff from me & i have to put it on hold B.c they changed the password . & i no for a fact i didnt change the password Thats An Instant Scam after i paid 30 for it then got it unpinned for an extra 20 -________- i paid all together 50 for the account =(

Kylae
03-08-2012, 05:01 PM
It's not a scam if it was an active account and you didn't secure it correctly. Especially that you know you didn't confirm the email. I hugely doubt the person that sold you the account also paid $20 for the pin just to steal it back from you. Active accounts come with the responsibility of the buyer to secure it and deal with it themselves, you knew what you were getting into when you purchased it.

fairydust201
03-08-2012, 05:06 PM
But no one told me anything ;; well i just messaged her so we shall see what's gonna happen if thats the case i for sure want my money back 50 for an account is pretty high & for me to spend that much & cant use it is a rip off -____-

Ryan~
03-08-2012, 05:09 PM
It's not a scam. Lol. You bought an active account. If whoever sold it to you didn't tell you it was active, oh well. You should ALWAYS move items off of accounts you buy.

You just said you spent $30? Now you're saying you spent $50? Nevermind I see where you got $50...

All in all, your loss. Hopefully you can get it back, but you should have secured it better.

IndigoSunset
03-08-2012, 05:10 PM
I guess the thing to clarify here: Was it an active account you were buying?

John
03-08-2012, 05:10 PM
i'm really damn tired of seeing these boards of people buying actives not knowing that they are still used. there is a stickied board on the trading area specifically addressing this. next time do your research and learn how to secure before you blow your money and complain about it. people put a lot of effort into guides and explanations of actives for people like you, so at least be gracious enough to read them and not to come waste everyone's time with boards like this that could be easily avoided.

/end rant

Chelle
03-08-2012, 05:11 PM
You won't get your money back because it's not a rip off - there are risks when buying active accounts and they're clearly spelled out on the forum (not to mention common sense tells you there are risks). Hell, there are risks when buying ANYTHING, no matter how secure. But there are larger risks with active stuff.

IndigoSunset
03-08-2012, 05:13 PM
My bad, checked through the trade rep, twas an active(alright, I just don't like to jump to conclusions :P)

I'm gonna re-state what everyone else has said but in a succinct, Latin way- Caveat Emptor.

John
03-08-2012, 05:13 PM
IndigoSunset i know the exact account they purchased and yes it is active.

trix
03-08-2012, 05:15 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links](read-before-buying-one)

Did you not even see that ^ It's pretty clear...

Sorry that you wasted all your money but hey, you're cheating and hacking so it's pretty high risk stuff. Chances are you won't get it back.

John
03-08-2012, 05:17 PM
In the future anyone who is purchasing an account and has any sort of questions about what it is ect. PM ME I WILL HELP. i do not bite and i am always willing to help. these boards are easily avoided. just pm me if you are buying an account and are not sure about anything

fairydust201
03-08-2012, 05:27 PM
john can u just pm please i dont want no drama on this message thing & yes im new to this & no i didnt see the guides other wize i would have never put the help sign up =/

John
03-08-2012, 05:28 PM
i would be happy to

Kylae
03-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Also, paying 30 dollars for 60 mil is pretty obvious that the account is majorly illegit. We're going to ignore the 20 dollars you spent on the pin being that is a completely different service unrelated to the original sale of the account to you.

fairydust201
03-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Thank you Kylae im closing this b/c there's too many ppl on this . & i dont want no drama even if its something i didnt do