PDA

View Full Version : [POTG] Share your POTG here :D

SpiritHunter
12-11-2016, 06:01 AM
It was POTG but Genji stolen from me ... look at this

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
If you want to know how to share your POTG
1 - Have a clip on your local drive, I recommend to record POTG with plays.tv app
2 - Upload it to YOUTUBE it is because BBcode doesnt support plays.tv
3 - Use it [video=youtube;{id video}] URL [/video*] DELETE *

If you want to play some on PC, PM ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) ur battletag
I will add you

SpiritHunter
12-12-2016, 04:17 PM
GermanShepherd Platinum GeoffryHawk Osomatsu dwightschrute Mito
Just want to make this forum more active

Mito
12-13-2016, 12:16 AM
UGH if I wasn't so incompetent with my PS4, I'd definitely post my Zen play. :')

But it definitely wouldn't beat that Zarya POTG.. wow. Very impressive!

SpiritHunter
12-13-2016, 12:19 AM
UGH if I wasn't so incompetent with my PS4, I'd definitely post my Zen play. :')

But it definitely wouldn't beat that Zarya POTG.. wow. Very impressive!

Maybe it helps:
Double-tap the Share button on the DualShock 4 to start your recording. Once you’re done recording your footage, tap it once to then be taken to the Share menu. In the Share menu, you can upload the video clip you just recorded, or save it if you’d like to edit it a bit prior to uploading.

Mito
12-13-2016, 12:22 AM
Maybe it helps:
Double-tap the Share button on the DualShock 4 to start your recording. Once you’re done recording your footage, tap it once to then be taken to the Share menu. In the Share menu, you can upload the video clip you just recorded, or save it if you’d like to edit it a bit prior to uploading.

That totally helps! Thank you!
I never knew you could save the play without sharing it immediately.

SpiritHunter
12-13-2016, 12:24 AM
That totally helps! Thank you!
I never knew you could save the play without sharing it immediately.

I want to see that play soon :D

SpiritHunter
12-13-2016, 01:18 PM
Loved this play I got it yesterday

Mindfang
12-13-2016, 04:55 PM
HIGH LEVEL GAMING

i got potg Once with junkrat but didnt record it because i didnt know how. it was sort of a cheap shot, using his ult and his bomb to take out the stragglers, and it would have been PRETTY OKAY if i didnt visibly die at the end ;______; shameful

SpiritHunter
12-13-2016, 05:14 PM
HIGH LEVEL GAMING

i got potg Once with junkrat but didnt record it because i didnt know how. it was sort of a cheap shot, using his ult and his bomb to take out the stragglers, and it would have been PRETTY OKAY if i didnt visibly die at the end ;______; shameful

if u got potg is cuz u did the best of both teams doesnt matter if u die or not :D

Hawk
12-15-2016, 08:15 PM
Tumblr is a bit finicky about allowing you to embed videos on other sites. It's a little obnoxious.

A Cheeky Phara Play From Comp ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

And My Most Popular Post/POTG as Zenny ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

SpiritHunter
12-16-2016, 12:59 PM
Tumblr is a bit finicky about allowing you to embed videos on other sites. It's a little obnoxious.

A Cheeky Phara Play From Comp ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

And My Most Popular Post/POTG as Zenny ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

I Know thats why i recommend youtube to share it .
That E from phara was A-MEI-ZING about zen ... was perfect ult.
I never seen a ult like that ! :0, Do you play in PC ?

Hawk
12-16-2016, 01:48 PM
I do play on PC :)
Hawk#13700

Add me if you like

And yeah that's one of my fav silly phara plays that rein was very upset when it happened. Like "I dropped my shield for 1 second phara please"

SpiritHunter
12-16-2016, 02:01 PM
I do play on PC :)
Hawk#13700

Add me if you like

And yeah that's one of my fav silly phara plays that rein was very upset when it happened. Like "I dropped my shield for 1 second phara please"
I can imagine, I will add u when i reach home i need to farm some loot boxes

Sent with my Rock
- "A gift from Chuck Norris"

SpiritHunter
01-11-2017, 10:41 PM
Unexpected

Virus
02-05-2017, 10:25 PM

Not sure what happened w/ the upload but here's one I got for no reason..........don't wake up bastion <_<

SpiritHunter
02-05-2017, 11:20 PM

Not sure what happened w/ the upload but here's one I got for no reason..........don't wake up bastion <_<

how.... that game was boring definitely !

Virus
02-08-2017, 03:53 AM
how.... that game was boring definitely !

Yeah I have no idea T_T