PDA

View Full Version : cK Holiday Events 2016 [Wishing Wonderland/Pokemon Event]

j03
12-01-2016, 09:56 PM
cK Holiday Events 2016

Dear clraik,

I would like to officially announce our annual 2016 holiday events hosted by me and our staff. These are for the entire community of our forum, anyone can participate for the fun, social aspect and prizes. :D

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

This year we've accomplished more than ever. Not only are we still the biggest Neopets community (on the edge of being 5 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), but our market is still the most active, and we offer the best Neopets botting experience you can find anywhere. We are the best, and it is an amazing feeling waking up every morning knowing this.

Although the first few years I've been settling in still, I managed to take our bots to a better position. I've re-created our most popular bot, MAJIN Score Sender into version 2, and it's the safest flash game score sender ever made. It re-defines score sending. No more having to think about being frozen when using a score sender with the safety precautions I have programmed into the bot.

On top of this, I have taken Stealth Core to great heights and not only added a shit ton of more bots, but optimized it to where I truly want it to be. From the look, to the core mechanics. It is not just safe, but fun to use.

A big thank you to those that have helped me develop my applications through out the year providing help and feedback. You guys rock!

Now for the goodies...

---
The rules are very simple:
Private message me a Neopets item you would like to receive for Christmas this year. Plain and simple.

Anyone and everyone can participate in this event! :$

The rules are simple:

1) Must message me ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) your wish. Keeps things organized automatically and is much safer than posting it publicly.

2) Only one neopets item can be requested unless you wish to participate in the bonus activity.

3) Please try to request an item you want to have in-game for entertainment purposes and not for selling.

4) Of all participants, only 6 people will be able to have their wishes granted.

5) To make this a legitimate contest, PM me a number between 1,000 and 10,000 and at the end of the contest I will pick the 6 winners by putting all numbers in a list and randomly picking them using this website ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). Top 6 will be the winners.

6) You have until January 1st, 2017 at 12:00:00 AM EST to PM me with your wish. I know it's after Christmas but Santa was willing to work overtime for us!

7) Message me ONCE please. If you PM me multiple times, I have to disqualify you this year.

8) New requirement: Must be clraik rank+ to be eligible. Sorry for everyone but this year we had an influx in multiple accounts trying to enter and cheat the system.

Just so everyone wins, even newbies: All entries get to choose between these two awesome userbars:

*** BONUS ACTIVITY ***

For a chance to ask for a chance to ask for a second item, you need an Instagram ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) account and do the following easy steps:

1) Take a picture with your phone of the item you want.

2) Upload to your instagram account, must be public or at least for followers to see (our clraik ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) account will follow you).

3) Caption must have the hashtags #clraik #neopets and #neotag with the text "My Neopets wishlist entry for clraik.com by {your username}".

4) Remember to let me know in your PM that you did this part of the event as well. ;)

---
Pokemon GFX Event

Exclusive Top Prize Userbars:

It's time to announce our Pokemon Contest! This contest has been going for the past couple of years already and with all the interest it brings each time, I figured we should host another one! This contest is pretty straight forward and easy to enter. Anyone is allowed to enter and who knows, you might even end up winning more than just the participant bars!

Your entry much be an evolution to a Pokemon that has no evolution!

Rules:
1) Anyone can enter. [Maximum # of 35 entries]
2) All entries must have an image + description of the Pokemon
3) All entries must be ORIGINAL, this includes the art and description of your Pokemon!
4) Only one entry per person.
5) Pokemon must be an evolution to a Pokemon that does not have a third/final evolution.
6) Excluded Pokemon:
-POKEMON WITH 3RD EVOLUTIONS
- Legendaries are OK

Do not enter any previously used entries or you will be disqualified from this contest.

The prizes:

1st Place:

Candychan Stamp
Sticky Snowflake Stamp
Snowbunny Stamp

...which is basically...
:o_o:

+ 3 Months of clraik VIP

2nd Place:

Kelpbeard Stamp

+ 2 Months of clraik VIP

3rd Place:

3D Camp AAA Stamp

+ 1 Month of clraik VIP

Judges: clraik Staff

Please check out the official thread: Here
([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year from clraiK!

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Please make sure you read the entire post before PMing me! I can't allow people that break the simple rules an entry or it would be unfair to the rest of the members. Cheers!

SpiritHunter
12-01-2016, 10:08 PM
Infamous Joe the PM needs a format or just
Item - ##### - userbar

Sci_Girl
12-01-2016, 10:35 PM
Awesome!

We had issues last year with people not following instructions so Please Read the Rules!

Accelerator
12-01-2016, 10:39 PM
Infamous Joe the PM needs a format or just
Item - ##### - userbar

Just do this
�\_(ツ)_/� (?)

SpiritHunter
12-01-2016, 10:42 PM
Just do this
�\_(ツ)_/� (?)

and the userbar ? :p

Accelerator
12-01-2016, 10:45 PM
and the userbar ? :p

I already have mine B) (?)
But yeah, add that too.

Stocking Anarchy
12-01-2016, 11:12 PM
Can we wish for anything or should we stick with something realistic? LoL

Aura
12-01-2016, 11:16 PM
Can we wish for anything or should we stick with something realistic? LoL

the sky is the limit~

metaldroga
12-01-2016, 11:21 PM
this year I'll pass, I'm the most unlucky guy of the world but good luck to everyone :)
I should pick a number for ryquaza userbar is awesome. :)

Bani
12-02-2016, 01:54 AM
oh so this is where i got my glaceon ub LOL
i forgot where it came from

Jeongyeon
12-02-2016, 05:40 AM
Message sent :)

Thx Joe

Daviid
12-02-2016, 05:41 AM
Dat Rayquaza userbar.
Yay this time of the year.
Thanks.

Maison
12-02-2016, 08:58 AM
Thanks for doing this :)

Bani
12-02-2016, 09:16 AM

on another note
i'd just like to point out what a lovely graphic this is
:angel:

Pusheen
12-02-2016, 10:03 AM
Somehow I can't believe this year went by so fast, I swear it feels like it was yesterday when I made my Pokemon design for last year's contest. I'm very happy to be part of the community and it brings me joy to see how clraik keeps growing and improving day by day... people who come here just to lurk are missing out on engaging with a bunch of amazing, fun and smart people. Thanks for another great event and cheers for another great year :)

Cath
12-02-2016, 11:27 AM
Thank you for hosting such great Christmas events again this year guys! :love_heart:

To continue the way Rrachel started, I am also glad I got to spend yet another year within this amazing community! I met incredible people here that I consider friends and I am very thankful for this! I wish everybody a wonderful time for this year Holidays and I hope we get to spend another year as great as the previous ones! :$

j03
12-02-2016, 03:06 PM
You're all welcome. I'm happy to host these giveaways every year.

I'd also like to remind everyone before messaging me their wish, to fully read the rules. Already getting a bunch of members PMing what they want but with no other requirements met... Unfortunately I have to disqualify them. [emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sci_Girl
12-02-2016, 03:18 PM

Elf
12-02-2016, 08:53 PM
Yay! Merry December, everyone!

j03
12-03-2016, 11:25 AM
Just handed out a ton of userbars!

Young
12-03-2016, 11:40 AM
I'm excited thank you for doing this

beansprout
12-03-2016, 04:25 PM
just checking, do we pm you the pokemon entry?

Sci_Girl
12-03-2016, 04:51 PM
just checking, do we pm you the pokemon entry?

No. The Pokemon GFX Contest is in the GFX Section under "Competitions".

Menine
12-03-2016, 06:00 PM
Thank you for that events, I hope I win something <3

keknorris
12-04-2016, 03:58 AM
Thanks for hosting this amazing event!

neoplux
12-05-2016, 04:31 AM
I won't enter since I won before (still very happy with my lab map :D ) but I wanted to wish good luck to you all and thanks to Joe for hosting this again B)

miscreations
12-05-2016, 05:36 AM
Thanks alot for this event ^_^

Hollow
12-06-2016, 03:57 PM
Seems fun! Thanks for the event!

LibraryFaerie
12-06-2016, 06:30 PM
Yaaay! This is my favorite time of the year! :snowman:

GL everyone on the giveaway - brb while I meticulously scour my gallery wishlist for something good to wish for :topsy_turvy:

Elf
12-06-2016, 11:45 PM
ok I don't know if someone's asked this but - what about pokemon with a Mega-Evolution, but no other evolved forms?

Aura
12-06-2016, 11:51 PM
ok I don't know if someone's asked this but - what about pokemon with a Mega-Evolution, but no other evolved forms?

yess, those are fine to do

j03
12-07-2016, 12:23 PM
Just handed out more userbars. :)

Starry
12-07-2016, 12:24 PM
To all and everyone who can make this happen, thank you for this lovely event :) Happy Holidays and goodluck to everyone on cK!

bluevitriol
12-07-2016, 01:11 PM

Thankyou so much Joe. It means alot ^_^

Hollow
12-07-2016, 06:17 PM
;u; *pokes UB* Thank youuuuu

Mama Bear
12-08-2016, 04:19 AM
I like the idea behind my Pokemon entry- if only I didn't have the artistic skills of a rock to be able to actually carry it out. :P

Kitty
12-08-2016, 11:39 AM
Hi! I just entered the pokemon gfx event but I cannot figure out how to make my entry image show up full size on the thread. Could someone please let me know how to do that?
Thank you in advance!

SpiritHunter
12-08-2016, 11:44 AM
Hi! I just entered the pokemon gfx event but I cannot figure out how to make my entry image show up full size on the thread. Could someone please let me know how to do that?
Thank you in advance!
Upload ur img to somewhere and put [IMG] link [*/IMG] without the *

Sent from my E6533 using Tapatalk

Kitty
12-08-2016, 11:47 AM
Upload ur img to somewhere and put [IMG] link [*/IMG] without the *

Sent from my E6533 using Tapatalk

Okay thank you so much I will try that! I had just been clicking on the insert image icon! :)

Musical
12-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Infamous Joe I think I'm disqualified, I just sent my message without the number XD

j03
12-08-2016, 05:15 PM
@Infamous Joe ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) I think I'm disqualified, I just sent my message without the number XD

You should have read the entire post, specifically the rules. :P

Hydrapple
12-09-2016, 03:41 AM
thanx everyone for making this happen and DAMN IT I AM ENTERING THIS PKM CONTEST IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO.
i forgot and waited too late last year. had a question, regarding evolutions but it think it got answered already yay.

j03
12-10-2016, 05:17 PM
Just gave out more userbars. :)

Aura
12-10-2016, 05:42 PM
There are two new Legendary userbars for the top 5 entrants to collect. :)

SpiritHunter
12-10-2016, 05:46 PM
There are two new Legendary userbars for the top 5 entrants to collect. :)

OMG i need lunala's one :S

Lilac Tentacles
12-11-2016, 10:33 PM
If we do the Instagram bonus, we just toss our second item request in the pm or wait until you verify?

j03
12-11-2016, 10:53 PM
If we do the Instagram bonus, we just toss our second item request in the pm or wait until you verify?

Yeah just add that in the PM and I'll have you down for it. :)

Lilac Tentacles
12-11-2016, 10:57 PM
Yeah just add that in the PM and I'll have you down for it. :)

And for clarification on that, we submit a second number for the drawing as well or just list a second item, but one drawing number?

j03
12-11-2016, 10:58 PM
And for clarification on that, we submit a second number for the drawing as well or just list a second item, but one drawing number?

Just one number. The IG post enables you to win a second item, if you fall in the top 6.

Lilac Tentacles
12-11-2016, 11:08 PM
Just one number. The IG post enables you to win a second item, if you fall in the top 6.

Outstanding. Thanks Mighty Jose.

mastaclicka
12-12-2016, 04:31 PM
Looking forward to getting a cute userbar :)

Bani
12-13-2016, 10:52 AM
can i just say that everyone's entries are looking really fantastic
:love_heart:

i love them all ;u;

Raposa
12-13-2016, 06:48 PM
Oh crap, I forgot to put my userbar in the message ;-;

Aura
12-15-2016, 08:54 PM
There are 14 spots left for the Pok�mon-designing contest. Enter to receive a userbar and perhaps some high-valued stamps as well!! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

j03
12-15-2016, 10:04 PM
Just handed out more userbars!

Sci_Girl
12-16-2016, 02:17 PM
Bump. More people draw Pokemon. No skill required!

Decode
12-18-2016, 03:16 AM
oops I didn't put it in the pm

could I get a rayquaza ub?

and merry Christmas everyone

Lilac Tentacles
12-18-2016, 03:28 AM
Bump. More people draw Pokemon. No skill required!

If I decide to embarrass myself with this little doodle contest you're all running, am I guaranteed a therapist for impending ridicule?

Sci_Girl
12-18-2016, 03:33 AM
If I decide to embarrass myself with this little doodle contest you're all running, am I guaranteed a therapist for impending ridicule?

We hold sessions of condolence in spam sections :). Let it all out.

But really you can draw with your non-writing hand and you could win lol. There are awesome prizes to be won including sweet userbars. It is totally worth it to give it a shot.

Lilac Tentacles
12-18-2016, 03:34 AM
We hold sessions of condolence in spam sections :). Let it all out.

But really you can draw with your non-writing hand and you could win lol. There are awesome prizes to be won including sweet userbars. It is totally worth it to give it a shot.

Fine. I have gone through the hassle of unboxing my bamboo and downloading the software. Commitment has been made. I'll go pick a stupid pokemon.

Sci_Girl
12-18-2016, 03:36 AM
Fine. I have gone through the hassle of unboxing my bamboo and downloading the software. Commitment has been made. I'll go pick a stupid pokemon.

Lol I used Paint. Cause I'm cool like that.

Lilac Tentacles
12-18-2016, 03:38 AM
Lol I used Paint. Cause I'm cool like that.

I could use paint, but then I'd win. I need to give the rest of you a chance ;)

j03
12-18-2016, 07:22 PM

supreme_force
12-19-2016, 07:54 PM
i forget the items on neo, so I just tried a random one lol

Aura
12-21-2016, 12:17 PM
Nine placements left for the Pok�mon Contest ([Only registered and activated users can see links])!

phantasia
12-22-2016, 02:16 AM
Can someone just suggest a pokemon I can draw an evolution too--- I dont know anything about pokemon!

Aura
12-22-2016, 02:39 AM
Can someone just suggest a pokemon I can draw an evolution too--- I dont know anything about pokemon!

[Only registered and activated users can see links] tionary_line
Here's a good start, but these are Pok�mon without any evolutions at all.

phantasia
12-22-2016, 03:20 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links] tionary_line
Here's a good start, but these are Pok�mon without any evolutions at all.

Thanks Aura - so any one of those can count - there are still a few spots open so I thought I would give it a go

Aura
12-22-2016, 03:29 AM
Thanks Aura - so any one of those can count - there are still a few spots open so I thought I would give it a go
Yes, as well as any Pok�mon without a 3rd/final evolution.

phantasia
12-22-2016, 03:51 AM
Yes, as well as any Pok�mon without a 3rd/final evolution.

Are there any pokemon rules I should know about - like when they transformer they cant gain something or loose something?
LOL Thank you for you help

Aura
12-22-2016, 03:53 AM
Are there any pokemon rules I should know about - like when they transformer they cant gain something or loose something?

I'm not sure what you mean by that, haha.

Mama Bear
12-22-2016, 06:31 AM

Just the rules written, so like it has to be something that doesn't already evolve, and it can't be something that someone else has already done. :)

Aura
12-23-2016, 01:04 PM
Five more entries permitted for the Pok�mon contest. If you're planning on entering, I'd suggest you finish yours soon.

Isao
12-23-2016, 01:11 PM
blah! I need to go get markers to finish my coloring! Thanks for the heads up.

bluevitriol
12-23-2016, 02:15 PM
Goodluck to all people going for Pokemon contest :D

Isao
12-24-2016, 11:20 PM
I am having a hard time inserting my image into the post, I keep getting the remote file is to large message, even after reducing the image size down to almost nothing. anyone help me out?

Accelerator
12-24-2016, 11:22 PM
I am having a hard time inserting my image into the post, I keep getting the remote file is to large message, even after reducing the image size down to almost nothing. anyone help me out?

Upload it to some image hosting site like imgur and use:

url-to-your-image.png/jpg

Isao
12-24-2016, 11:25 PM
Upload it to some image hosting site like imgur and use:

url-to-your-image.png/jpg

Thank you so Much!

Accelerator
12-24-2016, 11:26 PM
Thank you so Much!

NP man, hope you're having a good xmas :)

j03
12-26-2016, 11:34 AM
New requirement for Wishing Wonderland Event :

Must be clraik rank+ to be eligible. Sorry everyone but this year we have an influx in multiple accounts trying to enter and cheat the system. So if you're account is not clraik rank+ before the deadline, you are not eligible.

Thank the greedy people that are wasting our time.

Aska
12-26-2016, 12:20 PM
people always gotta be greedy and try to cheat the system. :(

deadmau5
12-26-2016, 12:45 PM
"3) Please try to request an item you want to have in-game for entertainment purposes and not for selling."

is the item pool open to anything? There's a few "one of a kinds" that would be unsellable but I'd love to own? ;)

Aura
12-26-2016, 12:48 PM
"3) Please try to request an item you want to have in-game for entertainment purposes and not for selling."

is the item pool open to anything? There's a few "one of a kinds" that would be unsellable but I'd love to own? ;)

Yes, you can request anything. :)

deadmau5
12-26-2016, 12:54 PM
Yes, you can request anything. :)

exciting! now to decide...

thanks!

and thanks again Joe and ck staff!

itsnotwhoyouthink
12-27-2016, 11:10 AM
i need to get more friendly/less paranoid on this site cos i never even know about things like this

Aura
12-27-2016, 12:14 PM
i need to get more friendly/less paranoid on this site cos i never even know about things like this

Don't be scared of us; We're a nice community. :butterfly:

metaldroga
12-27-2016, 12:24 PM
Aura is the sweetness girl ever itsnotwhoyouthink so don't be scared of us, We are good people talking about the dark side :$:rolleyes:

Aura
12-27-2016, 01:03 PM
2 more entries left for the Pok�mon contest. :)

itsnotwhoyouthink
12-27-2016, 11:56 PM
Don't be scared of us; We're a nice community. :butterfly:

Ive only ever seen everyone be completely lovely but for some reason I find it so hard to chat here. I definitely want to try and loosen up though because I have friends who enjoy the community here :)

Aura
12-28-2016, 12:07 AM
Ive only ever seen everyone be completely lovely but for some reason I find it so hard to chat here. I definitely want to try and loosen up though because I have friends who enjoy the community here :)

Hopefully, you do find it easier to chat here. You'll find you make friends here quite quickly. :$

ily
12-28-2016, 12:13 AM
"on the edge of being 5 years old"

Holy shit, for real?

That's awesome, congrats :)

itsnotwhoyouthink
12-28-2016, 12:29 AM
Hopefully, you do find it easier to chat here. You'll find you make friends here quite quickly. :$

I hope so. I did try a few posts in the chat once but didnt hear back from anyone. I think ill look around for something to chat about though. I do plan to stick around here for a long time so I'd better get brave haha.

j03
12-28-2016, 01:24 PM
"on the edge of being 5 years old"

Holy shit, for real?

That's awesome, congrats :)

Thanks! It feels like it was just yesterday...

I hope so. I did try a few posts in the chat once but didnt hear back from anyone. I think ill look around for something to chat about though. I do plan to stick around here for a long time so I'd better get brave haha.

Don't worry. Some topics might not get as much attention from the members but we usually have a nice amount online. The more you post, the higher your chances of being quoted for a conversation. :)

Edit: Just handed out more userbars!

Aura
12-29-2016, 02:02 AM
For those newbies looking to get into clraik rank, please remember to keep your 50 posts relevant and useful to the topic. We're seeing quite a bit of spammy posts. :P

itsnotwhoyouthink
12-29-2016, 05:23 AM
Thanks! It feels like it was just yesterday...

Don't worry. Some topics might not get as much attention from the members but we usually have a nice amount online. The more you post, the higher your chances of being quoted for a conversation. :)

Edit: Just handed out more userbars!

It would likely help if I remembered to log in here more. Im sure Ill find people I share more than one interest with. Thanks for being so friendly :)

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

I wont be entering the giveaways or anything because I am not active enough here anyway. So Im not trying to spam my post count up or anything.

But I will lurk and see what people get granted. I dont even know half of the items people lust after on Neo.

Mama Bear
12-29-2016, 06:47 AM
It would likely help if I remembered to log in here more. Im sure Ill find people I share more than one interest with. Thanks for being so friendly :)

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

I wont be entering the giveaways or anything because I am not active enough here anyway. So Im not trying to spam my post count up or anything.

But I will lurk and see what people get granted. I dont even know half of the items people lust after on Neo.

Logging in more frequently and slowly becoming part of the community is a good start. This is an annual giveaway that Joe hosts, but you'll find that we often have some amazing competitions and such going on around the forum. All depends on your interests and strengths. For example, the Signature of the Month is run by Marine Biology if you're into graphics. I suck at graphics, so I only ever join the Pokemon contest for shit and giggles.

Stocking Anarchy
12-29-2016, 08:10 AM

I typically like to refresh the New link on the upper left portion of the forum to see what new posts have been made since my last visit or since the past post I made. Even made it a bookmark for myself lol.

j03
12-29-2016, 11:10 AM
I typically like to refresh the New link on the upper left portion of the forum to see what new posts have been made since my last visit or since the past post I made. Even made it a bookmark for myself lol.

This is my most clicked button in the last 5 years.

Mothman
12-29-2016, 11:27 AM
I have the tapatalk app and that really helps me to be more active. Though I'm still not super active or anything :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

importado23
12-30-2016, 05:45 PM
I almost lost this chance HAHAHAHA
I'm glad I sent it now :D

Aura
12-31-2016, 12:12 PM
Tomorrow is the last day for the Pok�mon contest! Get a very desired userbar before it's too late! The contest ends tomorrow, and there are still two spots open. :) ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Vanguard
12-31-2016, 02:01 PM
I'd love to see 2 more entries honestly. So many great drawings in that thread.

j03
12-31-2016, 08:13 PM
Looks like this year we might not max out the entry limit (I increase the limit every year). :P

Even a basic MS Paint drawing without colour is eligible... XD

fledderjon
12-31-2016, 08:46 PM
i'm trying to finish up an entry but i'll probably have second thoughts about submitting it

Sci_Girl
12-31-2016, 09:17 PM
i'm trying to finish up an entry but i'll probably have second thoughts about submitting it

j03
01-01-2017, 02:15 PM
Closing this topic as I am no longer taking more wishes by members. I will reveal the winners this week! Please be patient. :)

Aura
01-09-2017, 06:53 PM
Please vote for your favourite Pok�mon here! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])