PDA

View Full Version : Ghoul Catchers/Firefox

Byte
11-22-2016, 09:18 AM
I haven't even gotten to the python part of the equation. I don't use Firefox, I use Chrome, but realized I needed it for this program. Installed firefox, no problem. Go to any secure site ([Only registered and activated users can see links] ) and I'm throwing certificate errors left and right. Not just facebook, but yahoo, google, etc. Temporarily stop ESET from web-filtering, boom everything seems to work fine except Ghoul Catchers...

If I go in through:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Still throwing certificate errors.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled firefox. Obviously can't test on chrome because no unity player. Never had an issue with Firefox like this in my life. Don't really feel like doing a fresh install over firefox. Any thoughts? ESET is Smart Security 9 and there are no certificate errors on Chrome/Edge/IE whatsoever. Seems isolated to FF.

Thanks!

Update 1:
Restarted computer....
Past certificate issues it seems.

Ghoul Catchers Loading screen. Just the logo, empty loading bar. Nothing happening 2+ minutes.

Refreshed, throwing certificate issues again lmao...

Your connection is not secure

The owner of integrated-plugin-canvas-973708189321607-681918250.fbsbx.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Update 2:
Had to disable ESET's [Only registered and activated users can see links] protocol check. Ghoul catchers now working properly.. Moving on to python element yikes.

Update 3:
Installed everything. Realized program is no longer being supported. At least I have firefox >_>

Anyone who has this working?

Stocking Anarchy
11-22-2016, 11:13 AM
I don't use the program so I can't help you there sorry. But to make playing ghoul catchers faster if you get cheat engine at [Only registered and activated users can see links] after opening up ghoul catchers in facebook open cheat engine click the blinking light and choose the process that says pligun-container.exe

If you are just going for the 50k a day then you can just check the enable speedhack box and turn it up and hit Apply. Play the first or second level over and over till you max your 50k

If you want to get infinite moves to beat all the levels.

Start new level
Enter number of moves in the value field of cheat engine
click first scan
make a move in the game
enter the new # of moves and click next scan
Do this until only 1 address is left in the window on the left
Double click that address
Check the box where it says active

This will keep the number of moves the same when you play. Tedious is you have to do this for each level but it works for inf. moves if you are going for all of the haunted amulets.

Byte
11-22-2016, 11:42 AM
Gotcha. Was looking mostly for the 50k/day in an autoplay sense but his will work until I come up with something.

phantasia
12-07-2016, 06:43 AM
Mine loads in firefox when I go through facebook - but then I need to play manually