PDA

View Full Version : Infamous Joe's programs

Hubble
11-18-2016, 02:05 PM
I've already done a search on this and nothing works, I've tried installing library files, running as administrator, troubleshooting compatibility and I always either get the prjChameleon.ocx error or when I try to login with the clraik authentication it says I am not authorized. Can somebody please help? :(

Bexxie
11-18-2016, 02:07 PM
I'm pretty sure for some programs you need to meet a certain rank before being able to use it.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

What programs are you trying to use?

Aura
11-18-2016, 02:21 PM
I've already done a search on this and nothing works, I've tried installing library files, running as administrator, troubleshooting compatibility and I always either get the prjChameleon.ocx error or when I try to login with the clraik authentication it says I am not authorized. Can somebody please help? :(

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Make sure you have these downloaded.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Also

Hubble
11-18-2016, 02:27 PM
I'm pretty sure for some programs you need to meet a certain rank before being able to use it.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

What programs are you trying to use?

It's with any of his programs, and I've even tried them on 2 different computers :( It must be the rank issue I'll double check.

Make sure you have these downloaded.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Also

Going to download both of those and see if it helps thanks!

-♦-HIGH-♦-
11-18-2016, 02:32 PM
Just download prjChameleon.ocx , put it in system32 and register it.
Hope this helps

j03
11-18-2016, 02:33 PM
1) make sure you read the program description to see if you meet the rank requirement. If you don't, your option is to get clraik VIP.

2) When you get the pjrChameleon error, right click the program and run as admin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hubble
11-18-2016, 02:33 PM
I re-read the thread and saw that it requires clraik rank so found the issue ^.^

Now time to get to that clraik rank! >: D

Bexxie
11-18-2016, 02:35 PM
It's with any of his programs, and I've even tried them on 2 different computers :( It must be the rank issue I'll double check.

Going to download both of those and see if it helps thanks!

I'm sure it's a rank issue. It's not hard to rank up but you could also buy VIP and get access that way.

Chibicat
11-18-2016, 03:00 PM
Joe can't give his programs out to just anyone :P enjoy ranking up :)