PDA

View Full Version : Easy Peasy making your own Snipe List Guide using Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey

Stocking Anarchy
11-12-2016, 03:01 PM
With the introduction of the new SSW Sniper that Infamous Joe has added to Stealth Core ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) I decided to get off my lazy ass and make some snipe lists. Doing a bit of searching I found a ridiculously easy way of making these lists using Daviids [JS] Jellyneo List helper ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Step 1 Get Greasemonkey ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) or Tampermonkey ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Step 2 Install Daviid [JS] Jellyneo List helper ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Step 3 Go to Jelly Neo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and search up the items you want to snipe
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Copy and paste that list into Text Mechanic ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Here is the part that gave me a happeh. Find the box that says add suffix and input the maximum amount you want to pay for the items. In this case we will input :99999

Now press that big blue button and watch that shit go to work for you

Last just copy and paste the generated list into a text file and you are all done baby. Go crazy and have fun sniping :)

Charity Corner News
OMG I am loving this for CC. If you go into special searches in JN right now they have CC lists. I set the search to be 90 - 99 rarity and arrange by Price in Descending order. In Text Mechanic I started my searches at :10000 and made my snipe lists. Now that we are later in the game I update my snipe text file by just going to

Edit > Replace >
In the Find what field I enter 10000 (or whatever your old parameter is) and replace it with 30000 (or what you want your new parameter to be). Hit replace all and you have your updated snipe list.

vavaig
11-12-2016, 08:11 PM
With the introduction of the new SSW Sniper that Infamous Joe has added to Stealth Core ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) I decided to get off my lazy ass and make some snipe lists. Doing a bit of searching I found a ridiculously easy way of making these lists using Daviids [JS] Jellyneo List helper ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Step 1 Get Greasemonkey ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) or Tampermonkey ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Step 2 Install Daviid [JS] Jellyneo List helper ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Step 3 Go to Jelly Neo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and search up the items you want to snipe

Copy and paste that list into Text Mechanic ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Here is the part that gave me a happeh. Find the box that says add suffix and input the maximum amount you want to pay for the items. In this case we will input :99999

Now press that big blue button and watch that shit go to work for you

Last just copy and paste the generated list into a text file and you are all done baby. Go crazy and have fun sniping :)

I'm pretty sure I just creamed myself when I saw how easy it was to make a list. Will also work for autobuyers in shops.

Stocking Anarchy
11-12-2016, 08:13 PM
I'm pretty sure I just creamed myself when I saw how easy it was to make a list. Will also work for autobuyers in shops.

Yep just have to leave out the Text Mechanic part :)

vavaig
11-12-2016, 08:21 PM
I know I already posted it on the Stealthcore page, but I'm going to post it here too.

Be aware when using the ssw bot. It's not currently matching exact case. For instance, if you try to add "Mau Codestone" to your list, it will buy all the Mau Codestones within your parameters PLUS Mau Codestone Plushies. "Apple Lantern" will also buy "Strawberry Ice Cream Apple Lantern". The bot will not tell you on the log either, you won't know until you see your SDB.

Stocking Anarchy
11-12-2016, 08:24 PM
I know I already posted it on the Stealthcore page, but I'm going to post it here too.

Be aware when using the ssw bot. It's not currently matching exact case. For instance, if you try to add "Mau Codestone" to your list, it will buy all the Mau Codestones within your parameters PLUS Mau Codestone Plushies. "Apple Lantern" will also buy "Strawberry Ice Cream Apple Lantern". The bot will not tell you on the log either, you won't know until you see your SDB.

Yea I found that out this morning when I tried it out. I let Joe know right away. Thanks for the heads up. Luckily I had it set to buy only one item so my sdb wasn't flooded. Good to get the word out though.

vavaig
11-12-2016, 08:53 PM
Yeah...I had it set to a set of normal and a set of red codestones .. set it and came back like 10min later and ACK!

metaldroga
11-12-2016, 08:55 PM
I don't know how to install Daviid script :/

Stocking Anarchy
11-12-2016, 09:00 PM

Which browser?

metaldroga
11-12-2016, 09:02 PM
FireFox

Mama Bear
11-12-2016, 09:03 PM

Go to Tampermonkey dashboard, then just to the left of 'installed userscripts' there's a green + button. Paste it in, and save :)

edit: for Firefox, copy the code, then "new user script", then "use script from clipboard" :)

Stocking Anarchy
11-12-2016, 09:04 PM
FireFox

Highlight his code and copy it. Click on the arrow on the GM icon and choose new user script. Click the button that says use script from clipboard. It should auto populate then save the script.

metaldroga
11-12-2016, 09:14 PM
I can't make it works :/ idk what I'm doing wrong :S

vavaig
11-12-2016, 09:27 PM
I can't make it works :/ idk what I'm doing wrong :S
Did you download the greasemonkey add-on? That is first step to us helping you

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

metaldroga
11-12-2016, 09:32 PM
Did you download the greasemonkey add-on? That is first step to us helping you

yeah lol XD

vavaig
11-12-2016, 09:43 PM
yeah lol XD

go to upper right corner and click on the arrow to the right of the monkey icon - within firefox browser.

mouse down to New User Script

Put whatever you want in the boxes, except make sure you copied his script and put that in the box second up from the bottom.

Then, make sure to RESTART firefox. navigate to jellyneo item database and do whatever search you want. it should automatically change to just a list of links without pictures.

Accelerator
11-12-2016, 09:48 PM
vavaig There's no need to restart firefox if you're just installing a script, a restart is needed when you install GM though.

Stocking Anarchy
11-12-2016, 09:49 PM
Do you have any other scripts that might be conflicting with this one maybe?

vavaig
11-12-2016, 09:54 PM
vavaig There's no need to restart firefox if you're just installing a script, a restart is needed when you install GM though.
My bad..doesn't hurt to be safe though, especially if you're having difficulty getting it off the ground.

importado23
12-31-2016, 11:20 PM
What I do when I'm noob and I do not know what to put on the list D: ?
x-x
x-x
x-x

Hidden
01-10-2017, 03:03 PM
What I do when I'm noob and I do not know what to put on the list D: ?
x-x
x-x
x-x
When I started, I only had mine setup to auto-buy morphing potions

Stocking Anarchy
02-04-2017, 10:50 AM
Hey guys just wanted to bump this because it would be great for making snipe list for CC. Gonna add a note to the main guide about some CC info.

moo8985
02-16-2017, 11:55 PM
Yea I found that out this morning when I tried it out. I let Joe know right away. Thanks for the heads up. Luckily I had it set to buy only one item so my sdb wasn't flooded. Good to get the word out though.

Was this name-match issue resolved?

Just tested, it was.