PDA

View Full Version : Can't login to Majin Score sender v2

Echobreaker
11-07-2016, 03:16 PM
I am stuck on the cK authorization, and no matter what, it isn't letting me through. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Aura
11-07-2016, 04:12 PM
I am stuck on the cK authorization, and no matter what, it isn't letting me through. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

What is the error you're getting? Do you have all of the files installed that you need?

Echobreaker
11-07-2016, 04:29 PM

This is the error. even after changing the password and redoing it, still does it

EDIT: Okay, so I got passed it, apparently my keyboard misread some keystrokes. Which leaves me with another problem; I use a game list, I try to start the sender, then it crashes.

j03
11-07-2016, 04:58 PM

This is the error. even after changing the password and redoing it, still does it

EDIT: Okay, so I got passed it, apparently my keyboard misread some keystrokes. Which leaves me with another problem; I use a game list, I try to start the sender, then it crashes.

Try making your list. You probably have the wrong format. You need a : after all "Mod"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daviid
11-07-2016, 04:59 PM

It did not log in because you had 0 posts.

Now, make sure you've extracted it (apparently some people don't do that) and make sure you read this. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Does it gives you any error message??

Echobreaker
11-07-2016, 05:47 PM
No, it's not giving me any error messages. and I do not have any games that need the 'mod' bit there in the list. It just decides "a problem caused the program to stop working correctly, windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

Daviid
11-07-2016, 06:18 PM
No, it's not giving me any error messages. and I do not have any games that need the 'mod' bit there in the list. It just decides "a problem caused the program to stop working correctly, windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."
Infamous Joe might know more than me about problems like this.

Which Windows version are you using?

j03
11-07-2016, 06:23 PM
It did not log in because you had 0 posts.

Now, make sure you've extracted it (apparently some people don't do that) and make sure you read this. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Does it gives you any error message??

Thankfully I eliminated the "extracting" step for this and Stealth Core. Just need to install and it's good to go. Good looking out though Daviid.

Can you see which game it gets to before it crashes? Post your list in a spoiler here ([ spoiler ] list [ / spoiler ] no spaces)

Echobreaker
11-08-2016, 09:13 AM
Can you see which game it gets to before it crashes? Post your list in a spoiler here ([ spoiler ] list [ / spoiler ] no spaces)

It doesn't even get to a game before it crashes. As soon as I start it up, boom. It crashes.

Windows 10, btw.

j03
11-08-2016, 09:42 AM
It doesn't even get to a game before it crashes. As soon as I start it up, boom. It crashes.

Windows 10, btw.

A little more detail please...

You open the program and it crashes immediately? Or does it get to update the encryption successfully? Do you login to Neo?

Echobreaker
11-09-2016, 10:17 AM
A little more detail please...

You open the program and it crashes immediately? Or does it get to update the encryption successfully? Do you login to Neo?

I log into Majin
load the list
hit 'start program'
crash.

j03
11-09-2016, 10:18 AM
Alright, so like I requested before please post your list here Echobreaker

Naked Gamer
11-09-2016, 10:28 AM
I log into Majin
load the list
hit 'start program'
crash.

Your list is obviously the issue, i just sent my own scores so the program is working completely fine.

Clear your list then recreate a new list by using v2 multiple game option. All you need to do is input the game ID you want then the score, program should input time and mod if there is a mod, only way the score won't work is if its above max possible score that joe programmed in for account safety.