PDA

View Full Version : Rank help

clraik_konto
03-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Hello everyone =). I'm new here but I'm pretty experienced with ABers =). I've been using a few but the best is still the stealth buyer. So I came here to suggest the following:

I just downloaded the stealth buyer Pro again from Joe (thanks again you rock man =)!) and found out that I need the authorized clraik rank... so I searched the whole description... didn't found anything how I can get the authorized rank. So my suggestion is:

If you got programms which require a rank please not just state which rank you need, please also state how you can get that rank that would help a lot! Thanks again you are doing a great job with your programms and stuff!

Keep that nice work up!

Greets! B)

Slasher
03-07-2012, 09:30 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]!

Here you have all the informations about the ranks.

clraik_konto
03-07-2012, 09:34 AM
Thanks a lot =D

Maybe it would be easier though (for new users) if you post that link or the requirements for the rank at the page you want to download the programm aswell =).

yamakracker
03-07-2012, 09:42 AM
Thanks a lot =D

Maybe it would be easier though (for new users) if you post that link or the requirements for the rank at the page you want to download the programm aswell =).

It is stated there o_o

I_royalty_I
03-07-2012, 10:17 AM
We don't want to promote people just coming and leeching the programs.
We would like them to come and possibly contribute a little bit.
If you look around the forums, it should be pretty obvious where the info about ranks and rules and all that fun stuff is located.

Take a step back and see what else we have to offer besides just coming to use programs. :)

j03
03-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Yeah and this section is for forum suggestions only. There is another section to get help. ;)