PDA

View Full Version : Genesect [November US Gamestop/GAMEUK]

Zenith
11-01-2016, 08:33 PM
Noticed no one's mentioned it yet, but in US (Gamestop) and GAME UK are handing out codes for Genesect! Just a reminder to pick up this monthly Pokemon!

here's an article link ([Only registered and activated users can see links])!

unknowable
11-01-2016, 08:45 PM
I guess I'll be buying Sun/Moon from Gamestop then. =p

Bexxie
11-01-2016, 11:54 PM
My husband rushed down this morning for his code. Our Gamestop never got the cards in but were able to retrieve codes on their computer system. I thought that was pretty nice of them to do instead of turning people away.

dyinghearte
11-02-2016, 11:35 AM
No Gamestops in our country :( I hate it when it's a code event I usually miss out

Zenith
11-02-2016, 01:14 PM
dyinghearte If I happen to swing by, would you like me to grab you a code? The gamestop where I live seems to mainly be printing out their codes cuz it's easier

j03
11-02-2016, 01:37 PM
dyinghearte If I happen to swing by, would you like me to grab you a code? The gamestop where I live seems to mainly be printing out their codes cuz it's easier

Some codes will only work for their region :(

If someone grabs two extra codes for North America they don't mind giving out, our EB games here are not very friendly :( lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cath
11-02-2016, 01:59 PM
Some codes will only work for their region :(

If someone grabs two extra codes for North America they don't mind giving out, our EB games here are not very friendly :( lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. I couldn't even get a single code. :(

dyinghearte
11-05-2016, 11:53 AM

I wouldn't mind having two, if you can spare it. My friend and I live in a country without anything .-.
We play the american version tho...