PDA

View Full Version : Next Registration Window: Welcome Week Nov 13 - Nov 20

Oryx
10-28-2016, 11:54 PM
*NEW* Flight Rising's registration system will be open for one full week each month.
Welcome Weeks will always start on the second Sunday of each month.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

The next Welcome Week will run:
Sunday, November 13 02:00 Server Time to Sunday, November 20 02:00 Server Time

Flight Rising runs on Pacific Time :)

Aura
10-29-2016, 12:18 AM
Thanks for the notice. I've been considering signing up on FR even though I can't really seem to get into pet sites anymore. It seems to be popular, so I might try and sign-up this time.

Oryx
10-29-2016, 01:51 AM
Aura I hope you'll check it out! There is alot more mature content and freedom than what I'd expect from a pet site, and it's pretty big. You can literally play in all the areas that interest you and still have alot left over.

My advice for newcomers is:

- Start transmuting at baldwin's brew right from the beginning. You can then sell the baldwin mats in the auction house. This is one of the quickest ways to get on your feet and earn some good treasure.
- The Training Guide ([Only registered and activated users can see links])you will want to follow for stat distribution when leveling in the coliseum.
- Check these forums for free dragons: Raffles, Dragon Trades, Your Flight's Sales

I'm not sure what Middlemen we have that play flight rising but this could also be a nice opportunity for those willing to join. :)

Oryx
11-05-2016, 05:04 PM
Bumping to the top :$

(actually I was so hyped for tomorrow thinking this was next week. Apparently I can't read my own announcement lol)

Bettser
11-05-2016, 05:14 PM
You know what's random? If it wasn't for this forum, I would have NO idea what FR is. They clearly need to do some sort of advertising considering its sort of like Neopets and its not a winning ribbon site anymore too. :(

Cybun
11-05-2016, 05:36 PM
I hope I remember to register this time. :D
Too bad there are no dragonbuns there

Oryx
11-05-2016, 07:47 PM

Cybun The fluffle accents look really cute on coatls. These are the previews that would overlay over the actual dragons. One thing I like about FR is usermade accents so there are a few bunny ones out there.

Theres bunny familiars for your dragons, but yes I agree. more bun content!

Cybun
11-05-2016, 08:04 PM

Cybun The fluffle accents look really cute on coatls. These are the previews that would overlay over the actual dragons. One thing I like about FR is usermade accents so there are a few bunny ones out there.

Theres bunny familiars for your dragons, but yes I agree. more bun content!

Oohh bunnsss! I'll try to get my hands on those, are they expensive/difficult to get? I wanna put so much bun stuff on my dragons, you won't even see the original artwork under the layers of lagomorphs. :D
I love the lop bun just loafing on the dragon's head.

Oryx
11-05-2016, 08:43 PM
Cybun The fluffle accents are easy to get ahold of because the artist keeps lots of copies stocked in the auction house. They are 500g which is pretty much the baseprice for usermade accents since artists have to buy the blueprints to make copies. :)

The familiars are all very cheap! I just looked and they are all under 8k treasure

I think the silver sylvan headpiece looks like bunny ears on the dragons ^^

CaptainNight
11-05-2016, 09:16 PM
You know what's random? If it wasn't for this forum, I would have NO idea what FR is. They clearly need to do some sort of advertising considering its sort of like Neopets and its not a winning ribbon site anymore too. :(

For the longest time they have been restricting users because they had too many for their servers. Hence the welcome weeks instead of having registration open all the time. Word of mouth on other pet sites seems to be serving them well. They started from a kickstarter so they had some growth/capital problems. I suspect in the coming months they will start advertising more, now that they started monthly/regular welcome weeks (before you could go 6 months without a reg window, and it would only be for 48 hours).

I literally had to buy my account on here during one of those droughts because reg wasnt open for so long

Oryx
11-05-2016, 09:30 PM
Yup ^ this. I've always thought of FR as in a weird beta stage, but I've thought that for two years. It's actually such a big site. I also need to stop calling my 1 year old mastiff a puppy. They've had growing pains, and have gradually opened registration up more frequently as their servers could handle it which has led to these welcome weeks. What is also interesting is the earlier you sign up the lower your account ID is, dragons are assigned an ID in order that they are hatched on the site, with 6 digit and lower ids quite valuable because they were hatched 3 years ago... and now people are even showing interest in collecting some 7 digits. The pace is definitely picking up.

If anyone's curious about the content check out [Only registered and activated users can see links] it's an item database for flight rising, so you can check out apparel and preview those on dragons, look at some amazing accents people have created etc.

Cybun
11-13-2016, 05:02 AM
Registration is now open! :D