PDA

View Full Version : Keep Getting Logged Out Of NP when running stealth AB, and the program won't log you back in

bcwelder
10-18-2016, 12:03 AM
so basically it sits refreshing nothing... the current item list sits as is, does not change store stock when this happens. It logs me out browser wise after a couple minutes running the AB. I've managed to snipe a couple things but this app really needs a login checker and relogin if logged out... My browser only logs out when the AB is running for a short bit.. Almost feels like a new detection system or something. Something funny? Kick the user out temp, see if the agent keeps refreshing... Anyone else experiencing this?

Stocking Anarchy
10-18-2016, 12:14 AM
The only time I get logged out of the AB is if I login to my account another way. So if I have it running on my main account and it is time to feed my gourmet pet I login feed my pet. If I forget that I was also Abing then the Aber will get logged out and do what you are experiencing. You sure that your account isn't getting logged in via another app/browser/program?

bcwelder
10-18-2016, 12:27 AM
Will test this.. So you are saying do not log in with browser at all? Only the AB?

Aura
10-18-2016, 12:28 AM
Will test this.. So you are saying do not log in with browser at all? Only the AB?

Do not log into Neopets at all while running any program. It's unsafe.

Naked Gamer
10-18-2016, 12:42 AM
Definitely can't stress that enough don't log into neopets when running programs for that same account! just let the program be and go outside or go for a walk :D the NP addiction is strong in this one well most of us :o_o: