PDA

View Full Version : Best android phone for gaming?

Rosa
10-05-2016, 05:27 AM
I'm an Apple user but I'm thinking of switching to android. The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is beautiful but that price tho :P
anyone got feedback? Wanna know if it will be worth buying.

Does anyone also have suggestions for other android phones that have superb battery life (like 3 hrs) for gaming?

Naked Gamer
10-05-2016, 06:17 AM
Rosa

Sony Xperia is awesome.

I'm a apple person but for gaming Xperia is awesome as well. Fast and all that good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ps:
10-06-2016, 12:11 AM
You might want to consider the new google phone?
Im not sure about prices or availability but i had about 2 friends go to their convention and get to play around with it and its apparently superb?
Not completely sure..eitherway it has the best camera of any phone? So if your an avid photographer i guess thats a bonus eitherway? (also, apparently android 7, nougat, has a built in dual boot? as well as the new google help, basically siri for google)

~

Accelerator
10-06-2016, 12:27 AM
You might want to consider the new google phone?
Im not sure about prices or availability but i had about 2 friends go to their convention and get to play around with it and its apparently superb?
Not completely sure..eitherway it has the best camera of any phone? So if your an avid photographer i guess thats a bonus eitherway? (also, apparently android 7, nougat, has a built in dual boot? as well as the new google help, basically siri for google)

~

The Pixel/Pixel XL?
It'll start at $649 apparently.
That's what Google claims at least. 7.1* :rolleyes:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

ps:
10-06-2016, 12:37 AM
Accelerator

O_O''...thats way cheaper than i expected.
I was leaning towards are $1200ish price tag but..wow!

@ OP
i also have to agree to stay away from samsung, (and apple for that matter?). Whilst they are okai they certainly arent the best.
Motorola isnt that big as it once was but many countries still use it as their main source (according to family friends, places such as Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland etc use it largely.) I have used some of the newest motorola phones and by golly, i certainly loved the feel of them. Didnt get to experience them that long mind you, but i can certainly say they were fairly nice *nods*.

~

Accelerator
10-06-2016, 12:50 AM
pietrosauntine That's still expensive if you ask me :P

Eh... That's subjective e_e TouchWiz is what kills it for me when it comes to Samsung phones though. And well, if you're using iOS you don't have any other choice, LOL.
Didn't really like that Moto was bought by Lenovo but oh well.. They still make good "bang for the buck" phones.

ps:
10-09-2016, 04:54 AM
I agree it is still expensive *nods*

also Rosa
i've looked through the Moto's (latest ones) and it seems Moto Z Play would really be somehting to consider ($400 base price)
including their very cool moto mods thing theyve got going on.

also, the samsung galaxy note 7 DOES have a gaming mode which i have seen pretty cool and can handle just about any game. its truly is pretty amaizng. ;3

~

Herb
11-02-2016, 06:19 AM
What? Samsung Galaxy Note 7?
i'm pretty sure you know about this...
xD

I have the Samsung Galaxy S7 I love it
I bought the Samsung VR with it some contracts come with it for free but i had to get mine separately
its amazing

Naked Gamer
11-02-2016, 06:42 AM
What? Samsung Galaxy Note 7?
i'm pretty sure you know about this...
xD

I have the Samsung Galaxy S7 I love it
I bought the Samsung VR with it some contracts come with it for free but i had to get mine separately
its amazing

I'd probably no bother with Samsung for a generation of the device to make sure they don't come with free fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NPs
11-17-2016, 08:28 AM
I have an S6 for more than 1 year, and it's awesome, runs everything clearly! I recommend it! S7 is nice too, if you can afford the difference of price.

Kite
11-18-2016, 08:49 AM
Anything with a snapdragon 820 or better and 4-6+ gb of ram should be fine for anything in the next few years that's gonna come out

oh.. this is kind of an old thread, lol at the samsung phones exploding still