PDA

View Full Version : Choosing the correct programs to download for neopets...

Charlie
09-23-2016, 12:21 AM
So I decided to take the plunge and got a windows 10 laptop. My mac just wasn't cutting it for me. Well now that I have a glorious windows system again, I've always wanted to try the NQ autoplayers, kadfeeder, and scoresender on here, but I'm already struggling to figure out how to make them work, particularly with what I need to download exactly.

First I'm trying to download python, but I'm not sure which to download since the guide for NQ since 2.7 but there's now a 3 version. Also, how do I know which to download from within the 3 - I don't see anything on the list that states for windows 10.

Any help is greatly appreciated! :D

Aura
09-23-2016, 12:58 AM
I believe 2.7 is supposed to be used for Python. :)

Charlie
09-23-2016, 01:02 PM
I believe 2.7 is supposed to be used for Python. :)

Thanks! So it won't matter if there's a newer version? Looks like I'll try it and find out :D

Aura
09-23-2016, 01:21 PM
Thanks! So it won't matter if there's a newer version? Looks like I'll try it and find out :D

Yeah, I've tried using a newer version but it doesn't seem to work as well.

j03
09-23-2016, 03:40 PM
My older programs just need the VB files which you can find stickied in this section.

And my newer programs like my latest score sender and stealth core will work with no issue. :) If you have any trouble, let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zachafer
09-23-2016, 07:45 PM

Yeah, I've tried using a newer version but it doesn't seem to work as well.

Python 2 scripts are only compatible with Python 2, and likewise is true with Python 3. I recommend using the latest version of Python from the top of this page. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])