PDA

View Full Version : iOS 10

Aura
09-14-2016, 01:00 AM
What do you guys think of iOS, released today?
I do like the design rehaul on things. I hate that you have to click the home button instead of swiping right to unlock your phone at the lock screen, lol. It'll take me a while to get used to that.
I was lied to by Tarot and was told you could customize/colourize your iMessage... I was going to go pink.

I don't know why, but I like the previous font used on the lockscreen better, too lol

ps if any of y'all with androids come in here and start dissing my iPhone i will cut you

ThePrimeOfAllPrimes
09-15-2016, 03:53 PM
Lulz get gud n00b #androids4lyfe

Stay down, you do not want to get up.

Aura
09-15-2016, 03:58 PM
Lulz get gud n00b #androids4lyfe

🔪🔪🔪
You can't see it but it's my beautiful Apple knife emoji ;)

Cath
09-15-2016, 04:20 PM
I don't like most things that come with iOS10 tbh. It just looks like they tried too much to make something that looks alike Android (such as the widgets on the lock screen). I prefered iPhones over Androids because of their simpler look and design. I feel like they are trying too hard to improve something that was great already. I just miss my old locked screen and the old iMessage too... Everything looks way too charged now. :sorrow:

ThePrimeOfAllPrimes
09-15-2016, 04:45 PM
🔪🔪🔪
You can't see it but it's my beautiful Apple knife emoji ;)
I can see it. 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

j03
09-15-2016, 05:03 PM
How to unlock phone without having to press the home button:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]-down-to-find-the-new-home-button-tab-4

Naked Gamer
09-15-2016, 06:57 PM

[Only registered and activated users can see links]-down-to-find-the-new-home-button-tab-4

Seems safe i might update now [emoji85][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aura
09-15-2016, 08:03 PM
I don't like most things that come with iOS10 tbh. It just looks like they tried too much to make something that looks alike Android (such as the widgets on the lock screen). I prefered iPhones over Androids because of their simpler look and design. I feel like they are trying too hard to improve something that was great already. I just miss my old locked screen and the old iMessage too... Everything looks way too charged now. :sorrow:

I totally agree that they went overkill. I hate that those iMessage drawing things send instantly lol. I definitely spammed a bunch of my friends with it while I was figuring that stuff out

I think I'll try this. I don't even read any of the news/widgets that come when you swipe left so that feature is useless to me lol

Espeon
09-15-2016, 08:32 PM
I think the iMessage change is so tacky. It reminds me of MSN messenger.