PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Buy a WoW account for Legion. :-)

Ccchreeshawn
09-04-2016, 11:01 PM
Not interested in starting up fresh again, I'm hoping to come across an account with a nice achievement score, good titles for chars, nice mounta, etc... Of course, I can't be too picky, but PM me if anybody is interested. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naked Gamer
09-05-2016, 01:23 AM
Not interested in starting up fresh again, I'm hoping to come across an account with a nice achievement score, good titles for chars, nice mounta, etc... Of course, I can't be too picky, but PM me if anybody is interested. :-)

start fresh i can help you level if i do the recruit a friend all i need is you email you'll use you get big bonus's of EXP and stuff along with a mount.

Ccchreeshawn
09-05-2016, 01:24 AM
start fresh i can help you level if i do the recruit a friend all i need is you email you'll use you get big bonus's of EXP and stuff along with a mount.

Yes, i've played before, before blackrock foundry in WoD. I'm not too interested in RaF

Naked Gamer
09-05-2016, 01:25 AM
Yes, i've played before, before blackrock foundry in WoD. I'm not too interested in RaF

damn i wanted another 100 XD

i haven't played in like a month or so i think but i did pay for legion then stopped playing haha

Ccchreeshawn
09-05-2016, 02:23 AM
damn i wanted another 100 XD

i haven't played in like a month or so i think but i did pay for legion then stopped playing haha

Well, i'm still very interested in playing.. I just need an easy way to get back into it. :-/