PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Core Issue

Hikimaru
08-21-2016, 01:23 PM
Hey. I used to use Stealth Core a lot, but after the last update I can't get it working anymore. I'm opening it in administrator mode, have everything needed for it to work etc. but I still have this problem:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I add the account, click to login and then at the bottom:

Program status: Logging into xxxxxx

And nothing happens. If anyone can help me that would be really appreciated.
Thanks! :)

Mama Bear
08-21-2016, 05:01 PM
Might need to re-enter your bday on the log in screen. That's what solved it for me when I had this issue.

j03
08-21-2016, 05:43 PM
Or try changing your password?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accelerator
08-21-2016, 06:40 PM
Or try changing your password?

Did you change anything on the login though? (code)
The last version that worked for me was 3.1.0, I've been getting the same issue since the last 2 or 3 updates :/.

j03
08-21-2016, 07:39 PM
Did you change anything on the login though? (code)
The last version that worked for me was 3.1.0, I've been getting the same issue since the last 2 or 3 updates :/.

Nope, I haven't changed anything...

Accelerator
08-21-2016, 08:06 PM
Nope, I haven't changed anything...

Hmm, weird, I don't think my pw is (or our pws are) the issue though.
The program stays at "Logging into username" even though it's actually logged in*, the username won't show under the scheduler and using Autopilot doesn't work either.
* = Goes to the inventory page (I think it does that to check for cookies? Dunno if you implemented that yet) I see the "/login.phtml" POST and goes back to the inventory page.. But the program status at the bottom still displays "logging into" instead of "logged into".

j03
08-21-2016, 08:08 PM
Hmm I'm gonna have to look into it Accelerator, I might have messed with the auto pilot feature but the login should be fine. Inventory request is to check if logged in, also for cookies.

Hikimaru
09-07-2016, 09:46 PM
I tried the suggestions above but nothing works :/ is there anything else I can try?

bcwelder
10-18-2016, 12:00 AM
I can't even get it to open because Avast Antivirus snatched it and will NOT let me open any copy of it, even with a fresh download... It's been sent for analysis to their stinking lab.

Naked Gamer
10-18-2016, 12:55 AM
I can't even get it to open because Avast Antivirus snatched it and will NOT let me open any copy of it, even with a fresh download... It's been sent for analysis to their stinking lab.

you should be able to go into your antivirus settings and to the quarantine to allow it onto your computer or turn off your antivirus download it and install it as a second option.

j03
10-18-2016, 06:30 AM

In your Antivirus, add it as an exception rule.

Also, remove that piece of crap. You don't need a commercial antivirus... it's slower and takes up more room than it should. Just use the Microsoft antivirus (Windows Defender) Good luck!

If it still doesn't work, we can use TeamViewer to get it working. :)
Hikimaru does the latest update with cookie login work for you?