PDA

View Full Version : Ban Email

ThePrimeOfAllPrimes
08-20-2016, 05:21 PM
Well. Looks like they are finally getting around to sending out the emails. [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Stay down, you do not want to get up.

Bowsette
08-20-2016, 05:25 PM
Ouch ): yeah a lot of botted accounts are getting the boot

Espeon
08-20-2016, 06:07 PM
I don't get the point. If the people aren't cheating in a way that loses them money, why even bother taking the time to crack down and remove players when people are already leaving the app willingly?

Pusheen
08-20-2016, 06:19 PM
I wonder how that form works and if there's a way to get them back... are you planning to give it a go and ask for an appeal?

Accelerator
08-20-2016, 06:21 PM
I wonder how that form works and if there's a way to get them back... are you planning to give it a go and ask for an appeal?

It doesn't, LOL. If you submit an appeal it'll automatically turn to "Solved".

Pusheen
08-20-2016, 06:25 PM
O[Only registered and activated users can see links] way to get everyone's hopes up Niantic lol

Kite
08-20-2016, 06:33 PM
I'm pretty much bored/done with Pokemon go personally
maybe someday they'll make a good pokemon app :(

I_royalty_I
08-20-2016, 08:23 PM
I keep getting some error:
"failed to get game data from the server"

So I haven't been able to check any of my accounts for awhile lol

Bill
08-20-2016, 08:37 PM
I keep getting some error:
"failed to get game data from the server"

So I haven't been able to check any of my accounts for awhile lol

I'm pretty sure that means your banned. :'(

NotADoctor
08-20-2016, 08:39 PM
Well. Looks like they are finally getting around to sending out the emails. [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Stay down, you do not want to get up.

funny how they are asking you to do something you already did, sumbiting the same actual form, it ain't even worth the fucks given at this point.

Sezy
08-21-2016, 03:35 AM
I finally got my ban letter yesterday lol
Is there any point trying to appeal against it?

cost
08-23-2016, 12:54 PM
I don't get the point. If the people aren't cheating in a way that loses them money, why even bother taking the time to crack down and remove players when people are already leaving the app willingly?

besides the fact that money isn't everything, i know cheaters often make it impossible to capture several gyms in an area which turn many people away from the game. also cheaters can presumably spin many pokestops and also collect a lot of coins from gyms for the shop, meaning they don't need to spend money on pokeballs or bag upgrades. so yeah they are losing money.