PDA

View Full Version : Free Infernal Diana Skin

Mama Bear
08-14-2016, 05:03 AM
So I just got back from the Oceania Pro League Grand Finals in Brisbane. We don't follow the OPL, because it's such a fucking scrub region compared to Korea/China, but thought it would be fun to go to the finals since they weren't too far away this year. The matches were actually worth watching, as it was an entertaining shitstomp of a series.

Anyway, in the swag bag of stuff was an Infernal Diana skin code. My husband tells me that these are typically able to be claimed once per region, so if anyone would like to try to claim it for a region other than OCE, shoot me a PM and we can give it a whirl.

Bettser
08-14-2016, 10:32 AM
So I just got back from the Oceania Pro League Grand Finals in Brisbane. We don't follow the OPL, because it's such a fucking scrub region compared to Korea/China, but thought it would be fun to go to the finals since they weren't too far away this year. The matches were actually worth watching, as it was an entertaining shitstomp of a series.

Anyway, in the swag bag of stuff was an Infernal Diana skin code. My husband tells me that these are typically able to be claimed once per region, so if anyone would like to try to claim it for a region other than OCE, shoot me a PM and we can give it a whirl.

Would love it in NA.

Mama Bear
08-14-2016, 05:45 PM
I PMed NA and BR people. Still available to try for the other regions.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Hikimaru just informed me that it won't work in other regions, so I'm locking the thread. Sorry to get hopes up!