PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Go Issuing Perma-Bans for Botters

Hurricane
08-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Be careful folks with your accounts that matter to you.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Bowsette
08-12-2016, 08:04 PM
Damn lol. There goes a lot of peoples fun:P

Solgaleo
08-12-2016, 08:35 PM
Psh. Been botting since this happened still, and I'm perfectly fine :P

iced
08-13-2016, 01:12 AM
Still botting, YOLO

Sezy
08-15-2016, 04:08 PM
I got a perm ban :(
Was using necrobot and Pokefarmer
Anyone using necrobot pretty much is guaranteed a ban now I've heard?

j03
08-15-2016, 04:35 PM
I think teleporting long distances and any kind of obvious cheating is what gets you banned. I have heard some people going easy on the botting and still around.

Daviid
08-15-2016, 05:12 PM
Yeah, if your bot has a pokemon snipping feature and you're using it you're gonna get banned.

Snipping is usually done by checking specific locations (New York, Tokyo, etc...) that have high probabilities of a rare pokemon spawning.

So you're in Hawaii, then catch a pokemon on Tokyo, and then another one in New York, and another one in Tokyo.

PokeMobBot does this, this is from it's config file.

"PokemonToSnipe": {
"Locations": [
{
"Latitude": 35.6328964,
"Longitude": 139.8803943
},
{
"Latitude": 40.712784,
"Longitude": -74.005941
},
{
"Latitude": 38.907192,
"Longitude": -77.036871
},
{
"Latitude": 37.77493,
"Longitude": -122.419416
},
{
"Latitude": 52.520007,
"Longitude": 13.404954
},
{
"Latitude": 51.507351,
"Longitude": -0.127758
}
],

Also something I read in a discord channel about data sent by pokemon GO and bots.

Signature, formerly UK6, contains some critical data used for Anti-Cheat detection:

Device information like brand, model, firmware, root statusIMU / orientation sensor data (gyro, accelerometer, compass)on Android: details about every visible/used in fix GPS sattelite

so when you...

played on Nox/BS: you yelled "emulator" everywhere + 3.
GPS spoofed on iOS: sensor data not matching walking
GPS spoofed on Android: 2. + sat details were empty/zero
used IV checkers / 3rd party API tools with your account:
static/zero values for sensors+gps, different, not unique deviceAPI usage before u6 was cracked: you sent no signature at all.

(if you only spoofed yourself to a static location with iOS, not teleporting and having the position set before opening the app, you are probably fine, because aside of your ip, data resembled a phone resting on a park bench or smth, which got picked up only for catching an encounter)

:)

j03
08-15-2016, 05:20 PM
Daviid I read that this morning but since I am using an iPhone, I'm wondering if you get flagged for GPS spoofing or not (depending on how you use it correctly) since these two collide:

and then...

(if you only spoofed yourself to a static location with iOS, not teleporting and having the position set before opening the app, you are probably fine, because aside of your ip, data resembled a phone resting on a park bench or smth, which got picked up only for catching an encounter)

Daviid
08-15-2016, 05:28 PM
Daviid I read that this morning but since I am using an iPhone, I'm wondering if you get flagged for GPS spoofing or not (depending on how you use it correctly) since these two collide:

and then...

I guess the first one refers to gps spoofing (like those joystick spoofers that you can use to move) and the second one just to setting a location to catch poke mons that appear around you without moving.

When you move maybe the accelerometer sends data too? And the first one doesn't?

Just my guess. :-P

Sent from my toaster.

j03
08-15-2016, 05:37 PM
I guess the first one refers to gps spoofing (like those joystick spoofers that you can use to move) and the second one just to setting a location to catch poke mons that appear around you without moving.

When you move maybe the accelerometer sends data too? And the first one doesn't?

Just my guess. :-P

Sent from my toaster.

Okay, that makes sense. I don't think it will pick up that you teleported if it's within X KM as well. ;) This might be the only way to cheat at the game right now without being flagged...

Suicune
08-15-2016, 05:37 PM
You can also get perma-banned if you place an egg on a gym (which causes gyms to be unbeatable)