PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Go Account market?

Hurricane
08-09-2016, 05:22 PM
Is there a market for pokemon go accounts? I assume the demand would be reasonably high considering the popularity.
Got an account that is level 23 with about 125/150 pokemon, don't really play anymore due to the new update and was wondering if I could offload the account for some cash if that is even a thing?

Ghosts
08-09-2016, 05:27 PM
You could sell it, but you'd only be looking at ~$10 most likely.

Hurricane
08-09-2016, 05:28 PM
10$ better than no dollars. 2 months of VIP here eh :rolleyes:
thanks dude

j03
08-09-2016, 06:50 PM
What made you not want to play with the new update?

Hurricane
08-10-2016, 12:37 PM
What made you not want to play with the new update?
Tracking is non-existent. It's just random walking now.
I live in an area with relatively no poke-stops or gyms, so the only chance of finding pokemon I needed was being able to track them or hatch.

Also, forcing us to update the app was a little bit of a screwover. I had the second oldest update which I found ran smoothest, now I'm stuck with this hunk of junk new update.

Cybun
08-10-2016, 12:40 PM
I'm finding a lot easier to find Pokemon with the Sightings thingy now tbh, it seems like the order the Pokemon are showing are relevant to how close they are, or I've been really lucky. I'm going out to try and track some more later.

Hurricane
08-10-2016, 12:43 PM
Did I forget to mention I evolved my Magikarp and got a Gyrados with Bite and Dragon Pulse. Like c'mon? couldn't even get me a water move. That was the last straw!
I have a level 1100 dragonair that will never get to be a dragonite which is kinda sad though.

Kite
08-10-2016, 09:41 PM
Bite is Gyrados' best fast attack
sucks no hydro pump but still decent as long as it has good IV's

Solgaleo
08-10-2016, 10:15 PM
I actually have no problems with the new update. I never really used the tracking system so it would be like how it is in the games. I location spoof just to hit the pokestops so I don't have to use gas just to get a few items. And I can still hatch eggs on my daily walks on the trails near my house.

As for the market, this is all news to me. Never knew it was a thing X3