PDA

View Full Version : Favorite places to spoof

ribossoma
08-08-2016, 09:19 PM
What are your favorite places when gps spoofing?

I absolutely love Central Park in New York. It's insane how many pokemon (and items from pokestops) one can get there!

Since I'm trying to get the region specific pokemons, today I 'traveled' to Tokyo, and both the area near the Imperial Palace and Ueno Park were pretty good.

Tomorrow I might try Australia to get Kangaskhan. Does anyone know any good places there?

Kite
08-10-2016, 09:46 PM
Sydney Opera house I'm guessing would be a pretty prime location for pokestops :o
International Landmarks seem to be pretty loaded with Pokestops/Pokemon

I was literally just about to make this topic though!!

I like to run around on the Santa Monica Pier since that's the one I heard the most about beforehand didn't fail to disappoint got a 90% Chansey first time I went

other than that I tend to run another account at the University closest to me since it has a tonnnn of Pokestops and used to be a Squirtle nest.. but I don't really see them there anymore so I've considered trying some new spots

Solgaleo
08-10-2016, 10:10 PM
I love chilling by the New England Aquarium in Boston. So many awesome water pok�mon spawn by there. A prime Magikarp spot too if you're farming for Gyarados

ribossoma
08-10-2016, 10:24 PM
Sydney Opera house I'm guessing would be a pretty prime location for pokestops :o
International Landmarks seem to be pretty loaded with Pokestops/Pokemon

I was literally just about to make this topic though!!

I like to run around on the Santa Monica Pier since that's the one I heard the most about beforehand didn't fail to disappoint got a 90% Chansey first time I went

other than that I tend to run another account at the University closest to me since it has a tonnnn of Pokestops and used to be a Squirtle nest.. but I don't really see them there anymore so I've considered trying some new spots

Yeah, Sidney is most likely where I'll be trying tomorrow. Yesterday I tried Brisbane, today I tried Melbourne. Went from level 30 to 33, but still not even a sighting of a Kangaskhan :(

Yeah, nests changed with every update. Which sucks, there were some massive Dratini nests in some places, now they're gone.

Bexxie
08-10-2016, 11:37 PM
Long Beach and Santa Monica, California

Mama Bear
08-11-2016, 12:07 AM
Yeah, Sidney is most likely where I'll be trying tomorrow. Yesterday I tried Brisbane, today I tried Melbourne. Went from level 30 to 33, but still not even a sighting of a Kangaskhan :(

Yeah, nests changed with every update. Which sucks, there were some massive Dratini nests in some places, now they're gone.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

ribossoma
08-11-2016, 09:19 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Just got one in Sidney thanks to that tracker you posted the other day, thanks!

Sezy
08-11-2016, 09:51 AM
Santa Monica :D my phone lags like hell though

Basil
08-11-2016, 02:09 PM
I like Santa Monica Pier and NYC in the States and London or Madrid in Europe. Tokyo Disneyland is good, too.