PDA

View Full Version : HELP. Is this a nice computer for gaming?

Munna
08-08-2016, 12:46 PM
Does this have proper specs, and is the price decent for what it is? I want something that's going to run games very well. Doesn't have to be flawless, but I don't want to be disappointed either haha. :P

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Any other recommendations??? It's a plus if I can order from Dell or Newegg.

Thanks so much <3

nesteagf
08-09-2016, 12:51 PM
It should definitively run video games very well c: (also depends what video games are you going to play) the only thing I'm not a big fan is the amd video card, but it's because I really prefer nvidia. I would recommend you to choose a nvidia graphic card, but amd is a good option too :O

neoplux
08-11-2016, 05:41 AM
It's definitely a more than decent system, but I am not sure if the GPU is the best for high-end gaming.

Daviid
08-11-2016, 05:54 AM
In my opinion an i5-6600K processor would be enough.

Also, it'd be better to buy parts and put them together. PC that are already built always have a "bad" component that acts as a bottleneck, they inflate the price and you would need to upgrade.
The GPU in this case.

Sent from my toaster.

jongeh
08-12-2016, 04:49 PM
Does this have proper specs, and is the price decent for what it is? I want something that's going to run games very well. Doesn't have to be flawless, but I don't want to be disappointed either haha. :P

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Any other recommendations??? It's a plus if I can order from Dell or Newegg.

Thanks so much <3

no, do not get that if you haven't already. You could do much better than that on your budget.

Munna
08-15-2016, 08:44 AM
no, do not get that if you haven't already. You could do much better than that on your budget.

I didn't end up getting this one, thank goodness. :) I appreciate your feedback!

jongeh
08-15-2016, 11:49 AM
What is your budget, your main and secondary reasons for buying and do you want a pc or laptop? I could put you in the right direction regarding which parts you could get regarding most 'bang for your buck,' as they say.

GermanShepherd
08-30-2016, 07:13 PM
Definitely would run games, although in my experience, I wouldn't buy premade ones. Whether building it yourself or finding a store online that at least lets you customise your build even by just a few parts to all. You get a more personalized experience, and get the system you want. Plus you know it won't come off a factory line but will be hand made.

j03
08-30-2016, 07:39 PM
The video card has a 6/10 average from what I can see... I was wondering why you got this computer for so low lol. You should take some suggestions from members and research the different components just to be safe. :) Especially the graphics card if you are going to be gaming and you want to enjoy it 100%.