PDA

View Full Version : Account swapping to get region specific Pokemon?

Howl
08-05-2016, 03:14 AM
Wondering if anyone would be interested in this at all?

I made a brand new gmail for my account so it wouldn't bother me to have someone else login to it. I'd obviously like to get Tauros, Kangaskhan and Farfetch'd so would anyone be interested in doing a swap? I can (try and) get you Mr. Mime as I'm in Europe and in return you get me one of the above depending on your location. I'm surprised this hasn't been bought up sooner tbh!

I understand it may take a little while unless anyone knows specific spawn locations. I did know of a Mr Mime location before the update, but I'll have to ask around on a local group to see where it's changed to.

Mama Bear
08-05-2016, 03:21 AM
Interesting idea, but surely it'd be easier to just GPS spoof around the world (giving reasonable travel time)? It's just as against the ToS, and a hell of a lot less complicated than trading accounts through multiple continents.

Musical
08-05-2016, 05:19 AM
You can just do location spoofing, and if you end up "soft banned" (not being able to get items from pokestops, pokemons running after 1 pokeball) just spam the same pokestop until it gives you items (should take like 1-2 minutes) and tadaaaa unbanned.

Kite
08-05-2016, 07:52 AM
yeah just use gps spoofing like Bacchus said, it's equally against ToS and just as easy to do

Sezy
08-05-2016, 01:37 PM
I just use a GPS spoof
It gets you banned for a few mins but very easy to bypass

Howl
08-05-2016, 06:02 PM
Someone needs to hit me up with a GPS spoofing guide in that case.

Bill
08-05-2016, 10:17 PM
Download NOX, it's an android emulator for PC. Then download the pokemon go apk, load it up and spoof around the world.

ThePrimeOfAllPrimes
08-06-2016, 02:37 AM
You could use NOX, or (I prefer) Bluestacks. Got several amazing Pokemon this way.

Stay down, you do not want to get up.

Howl
08-08-2016, 03:55 PM
So I downloaded Nox,tried to download Pokemon Go, says my device isn't compatible with this version.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Bluestack seems to be stuck on "installing Pokemon Go" too, ugh.

This laptop could just be a POS, I'm just gonna go back on my Mac where I don't feeling like killing myself.

Skarner
08-08-2016, 04:10 PM
So I downloaded Nox,tried to download Pokemon Go, says my device isn't compatible with this version.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Bluestack seems to be stuck on "installing Pokemon Go" too, ugh.

This laptop could just be a POS, I'm just gonna go back on my Mac where I don't feeling like killing myself.

You have to download the apk separately, and not from the app store in Nox. Google pokemon go apk and get it from a site called apkmirror. Then you can install the apk onto Nox from there.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Also, if you don't want to get soft banned while teleporting to catch a pokemon:
-copy the longitude and latitude for your start location
-enter the coordinates for the pokemon you want to catch and click on it but don't try to catch it yet
-enter the coordinates for your starting location while you're in "battle" with the pokemon
-proceed to catch said pokemon
-?????
-no soft ban!

Solgaleo
08-08-2016, 06:00 PM
If you use an iPhone, look up how to side load Pok�mon Go ++. That tweak is such a lifesaver