PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite Pokemon GO Bot?

j03
08-04-2016, 04:48 PM
Post what your favorite Pokemon GO bot is.

I know there are already a bunch out there since developers have made a bunch open source. B)

I found this one and although it's broken at the moment, I think it has some of the best features out of the ones I've seen so far:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links] 6b2e706e67

looklook123123
08-04-2016, 05:04 PM
I was referred to that one as well Infamous Joe
Once working again I'll be testing it out. I don't recall, is there a place to incubate eggs within the bot?

Bettser
08-04-2016, 05:21 PM
Nox Pokemon Go is pretty sweet. Its like an android platform. You can play on your computer lol

Musical
08-04-2016, 05:57 PM
I've been using the bot provided on thread here, it was my first bot really, so I don't have preferences.

Another thing I found amazing was this tutuapp.com's pokemon go

When you download pokemon thru that app, you can move your character as you wish on your devices by clicking arrows.

It's really easy to set it up

Not sure I can link videos but here a video:

j03
08-04-2016, 06:37 PM
I've been using the bot provided on thread here, it was my first bot really, so I don't have preferences.

When you download pokemon thru that app, you can move your character as you wish on your devices by clicking arrows.

Is it still working?

Musical
08-04-2016, 06:40 PM
Is it still working?

The pokemon go that you can download to your phone and walk with the arrows yes.

the bot, not really XD i think there isn't any bot working atm

edit: one thing the video doesn't show, is that you should download the 正版

coz the other one is vip, they don't make a difference when it comes to downloading pokemon go thru that app, it's just that vip you need to pay to get the app, and the other is just free

Salivating Slorg
08-04-2016, 06:49 PM

Is that free or paid?

Edit: Didn't see your 2nd post. :P Answers my question

Chibi
08-04-2016, 06:54 PM
Been following the pokemon go bot chat and only nox seems to work which people are using to get pokemons

Musical
08-04-2016, 06:54 PM
Is that free or paid?

Edit: Didn't see your 2nd post. :P Answers my question

I figured I'd explain that, since I myself had trouble at first, but I understand mandarin so I figured why it wasn't working when i was first trying to download it.

cost
08-04-2016, 11:19 PM
Have any of you gotten banned yet?

I_royalty_I
08-04-2016, 11:24 PM
I downloaded something that I was linked to, it's called Go Bot or something like that. I haven't really messed around with too many others but this one does about what I need it to do. :)

Chibicat
08-05-2016, 02:53 AM
Why can't there be a Mac bot. Am sick of VM.

j03
08-05-2016, 06:41 AM
Why can't there be a Mac bot. Am sick of VM.

Because Mac's SUCK! :P

Kite
08-05-2016, 07:45 AM
I personally used mygobot since it was the first that had a nice gui and simple click and install setup

the ui on the bot in your original post looks even better though too bad it's not working rn

Urbex
08-06-2016, 08:30 AM
All bots are currently broken due to Niantic changing their API (which all bots access). The developers behind these bots are working on recoding their API to get around this issue :P

It sounds like it might only be a few hours/day until the bots are back up

Kite
08-06-2016, 01:59 PM
wonder when/if niantic is gonna roll out the bans lol

Salivating Slorg
08-06-2016, 02:16 PM

Friend just downloaded this and suddenly all of the controls and stuff disappeared off of the screen and he can't seem to get them back.

Any idea what's wrong or how to get them back?

Basil
08-06-2016, 08:06 PM
Recoded API is available now, so bots/scanners should be back up soon. I like the simple GUI one overall, too, but thought MyGOBot was better for quick and mindless exp grinding. There are a few others that I want to check out, though.

Edit: I could never get tutuapp to set up properly. I mean, I could've been doing something wrong, but using Nox has worked out a lot better for me on that front.

Musical
08-07-2016, 05:50 AM
Friend just downloaded this and suddenly all of the controls and stuff disappeared off of the screen and he can't seem to get them back.

Any idea what's wrong or how to get them back?

Not sure. Is he opening the Pokemon Go from downloaded from tutuapp?

If you already had Pokemon Go on your phone, tutuapp downloads another one called Pokemon Go. Make sure you're using the one tutuapp downloaded

Edit: I believe MyGoBot is out now, can someone provide me a cracked version?

ribossoma
08-07-2016, 12:11 PM
Not sure. Is he opening the Pokemon Go from downloaded from tutuapp?

If you already had Pokemon Go on your phone, tutuapp downloads another one called Pokemon Go. Make sure you're using the one tutuapp downloaded

Edit: I believe MyGoBot is out now, can someone provide me a cracked version?

Isn't that the paid one? Used the 3 hour trial like a week ago and honestly it sucks.
I use this one ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and I love it

Musical
08-07-2016, 12:28 PM
Isn't that the paid one? Used the 3 hour trial like a week ago and honestly it sucks.
I use this one ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and I love it

yea that's the paid one, i was really enjoying that one because it had a very friendly interface

ThePrimeOfAllPrimes
08-07-2016, 11:24 PM
Any of these still work?

Stay down, you do not want to get up.

schwan
08-08-2016, 01:50 PM
can anyone recommend me a working bot, please?

Sezy
08-08-2016, 02:32 PM
can anyone recommend me a working bot, please?

Pokefarmer works atm. But it keeps logging me out after about 10mins
Worth a try though :)

cloudxcrash
08-08-2016, 07:06 PM
Tutuapp works only if you sign in via Pokemon Trainer Club. It spawns you in beautiful San Francisco with hundreds of Pokestops nearby. I made a test account and although it's slightly laggy, it's working like a charm.

j03
08-08-2016, 07:14 PM
MyGoBot:

08-08-2016, 07:17 PM
NecroBot.

ThePrimeOfAllPrimes
08-08-2016, 10:39 PM
Necrobot was Meh...

I use PokemonGo-Bot

Stay down, you do not want to get up.