PDA

View Full Version : POKEMON GO: How to bypass soft-ban (QUICK AND EASY)

Hikimaru
07-27-2016, 10:13 PM
If you got soft-banned for teleporting or any other reason, follow these steps:
1. Enter on your Pok�mon Go's account;
2. Find any Pokestop;
3. Start spinning it and close;
4. Repeat step 3 until you are unbanned.

Not sure how many times you need to do that, I read people saying 13 and people saying 40. For me it was closer to 40, but I didn't count.

Video proof:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Enjoy! ;)

Naked Gamer
07-27-2016, 10:23 PM
If you're driving through a tunnel with pokemon go open and loose gps then regain on other end you can get soft ban for teleporting.

I don't drive with it open and definitely wouldn't recommend anyone to play while driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hikimaru
07-27-2016, 10:32 PM
Yeah, I saw that on reddit. The problem is that someone may be playing it in the backseat or in the passengear seat and still be soft-banned. Anyway, you can remove this soft-ban easily while this method works.

Naked Gamer
07-27-2016, 10:52 PM
Yeah, I saw that on reddit. The problem is that someone may be playing it in the backseat or in the passengear seat and still be soft-banned. Anyway, you can remove this soft-ban easily while this method works.

yeah basically probably what i read too haha when i heard of people getting banned so i checked it out and rather easy to get soft banned.

The way i play i either drive to the city and park up then walk or start walking from home around my safe area so no way really i'd get soft banned lmao. though at like 12-3 in the morning i do see people driving super slow down my street which has 15 stops on it and 3 gyms which many park up too XD i'm lucky enough when i get home i can just hit 2 stops from my computer room or lounge room XD and sometimes lure.

Hikimaru
07-28-2016, 04:59 AM
This game isn't even out on my country yet, so I use emulator for everything. Sometimes I yolo-teleport to some place to catch Dragonite when it appears on Pokevision, for example (not to a too far away place). Most of the time nothing happens, but I have got a couple soft-bans doing that.

nicolae
07-28-2016, 05:27 AM
If you got soft-banned for teleporting or any other reason, follow these steps:
1. Enter on your Pok�mon Go's account;
2. Find any Pokestop;
3. Start spinning it and close;
4. Repeat step 3 until you are unbanned.

Not sure how many times you need to do that, I read people saying 13 and people saying 40. For me it was closer to 40, but I didn't count.

Video proof:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Enjoy! ;)

thank you:o_o:

Hikimaru
07-28-2016, 05:43 AM
No worries, glad to help :)

Urbex
07-28-2016, 06:10 AM
Pretty sure this doesn't actually work. In reality all you're doing is spinning a Pokestop until the softban is over. Some softbans only last a short while in the first place..this hasn't been confirmed to actually remove a ban.

Hikimaru
07-28-2016, 07:06 AM
I'm pretty sure it does. Soft-bans usually lasts a few hours, and with this method I lift the ban in a few minutes. Not sure for how long it will work, but go ahead and test it :)

Edit: Also, I highly doubt this guy did these obviously impozsible jumps and got only a 2 minute soft-ban, while I got a 3-hours only teleporting to a near place.

Basil
08-06-2016, 08:14 PM
This does work, even if it is a bit tedious. 40-45 manual spins, exiting out after each one, lifts a soft ban. This is essentially what Quickspin would do for people, but much faster.

Hikimaru
08-07-2016, 09:45 PM
Normally I don't take longer than 35 spins to lift the ban.

schwan
08-08-2016, 10:26 PM
How long does soft ban auto disappear?

ThePrimeOfAllPrimes
08-09-2016, 03:17 AM
Some bots just do it for you.

Stay down, you do not want to get up.

Hikimaru
08-09-2016, 12:08 PM
How long does soft ban auto disappear?

Normally a few hours.

Some bots just do it for you.

Stay down, you do not want to get up.

This was posted before the bots started to do that.

Raposa
08-27-2016, 09:22 PM
I didn't even know what a soft ban was until I saw this. No wonder I was having trouble lmao