PDA

View Full Version : Team Harmony

Mama Bear
07-25-2016, 05:03 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

"Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning, lest these three titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash. Though the water's Great Guardian will arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash. O, Chosen One, into thine hands bring together all three." - Pokemon 2000

So I don't know if you've heard about Team Harmony, aka Team Lugia, but pretty much they're a group who use the lore from the movies about how when the 3 legendary birds fight it could destroy the world, so Lugia has to come and chill them the fuck out. They see themselves as the peacekeeping team, though are also somewhat of a chaotic neutral- conquering gyms to the unclaimed silver and leaving them like that.

What are your thoughts on this? I myself have left many gyms as silver before even hearing about this, but that just because I wanted the exp for battling. Does the game need to make this an official team? Does the idea of a dedicated peacekeeping team just seem pretentious and douchey?

Aura
07-25-2016, 05:06 PM
Let's be real; The people on this team (if it were official) would be just as competitive as the other teams.
It seems pretentious because rivalry is what makes going against other teams fun.