PDA

View Full Version : ~ Legendary bird Spawn rumored! ~

Suicune
07-24-2016, 06:05 PM
Source: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

"According to Philip Defranco, a popular Youtube star, the first spawn for the legendary birds would be the panel hosted by Niantic at San Diego, Comic Con. The panel is scheduled for later today, precisely at 2:00-3:00 PM, PST."

If this is true, living in the UK SUCKS!

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Honestly,

If legendaries are only going to be spawned at events like comic con, thats annoying for rural people xD
i'm not getting on a train for 3 hours for a legendary bird.
Also the shear amount of people trying to get in would be over whelming

Irohh
07-24-2016, 07:19 PM
It would be nice if they had multiple spawn points :)

I_royalty_I
07-24-2016, 07:43 PM
But like... can only one person get it? Or can everybody who goes there get one? Either way, I don't like it. It's tough because if you let everybody get one then it's just another thing. If only a few people get one, those people would certainly be pokemon masters ;)

kittyray
07-24-2016, 10:18 PM
But like... can only one person get it? Or can everybody who goes there get one? Either way, I don't like it. It's tough because if you let everybody get one then it's just another thing. If only a few people get one, those people would certainly be pokemon masters ;)

Nah, it'll spawn for everybody and they'll all have equal chance of catching. If you ever PoGo in a populated area and a rarer one spawns then you'll end up with a group of people chatting about whether or not they got the Electabuzz.

I_royalty_I
07-24-2016, 10:22 PM
Nah, it'll spawn for everybody and they'll all have equal chance of catching. If you ever PoGo in a populated area and a rarer one spawns then you'll end up with a group of people chatting about whether or not they got the Electabuzz.

I'll have to post a screenshot of the area around my house. It's like a pokemon wasteland. The only ones brave enough to enter are the pidgey and ratata army and I'm pretty sure they are at odds with each other.

kittyray
07-24-2016, 10:29 PM
I'll have to post a screenshot of the area around my house. It's like a pokemon wasteland. The only ones brave enough to enter are the pidgey and ratata army and I'm pretty sure they are at odds with each other.

I laughed.
Is there a park or something you can go to that might have more luck? So far I've only been in Manhattan for it, so I know my experience isn't particularly typical.

I_royalty_I
07-24-2016, 10:35 PM
I laughed.
Is there a park or something you can go to that might have more luck? So far I've only been in Manhattan for it, so I know my experience isn't particularly typical.

Oh I have gone other places and had more luck, yep! I went to DC earlier in the week and was amazed at how much there was, pokemon wise, in the city. I had my first gym battle on the steps at the Lincoln Memorial. I lost, but I tried. Abe had my back, that's all that matters. I'm sure Manhattan is pretty crazy as well, pokestops everywhere!!

kittyray
07-24-2016, 11:27 PM
I_royalty_I There are.

I just spend far too much time taking screen shots and using a shitty photo stitcher to bring the view from my apartment.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

It doesn't quite capture the magic tbh.

Damdn, I need to just go to bed.

Naked Gamer
07-25-2016, 02:04 AM
hope they come to Aus sooner or later well sooner would be nice, wanna get that Mew yo and it's life giving power XD