PDA

View Full Version : Strategies to Catch Powerful Pokemon?

Lincoln
07-22-2016, 11:08 PM
I just saw a Victreebel in my house. It took me literally 34 pokeballs (22 hit) and eight great balls (7 hit) before I caught it! Does anyone have a strategy to catch these badasses easier?

ThePrimeOfAllPrimes
07-22-2016, 11:09 PM
Use uber haxorz. Catch em in one ball. :)

Stay down, you do not want to get up.

I_royalty_I
07-22-2016, 11:19 PM
Throw some raspberries. I usually do that then do the curveball with a great hit and im good.

Naked Gamer
07-23-2016, 06:28 AM
1) pray the pokemon doesn't run away

2) pray again

3)throw a rass berry at is right away

4) throw your best ball

5) pray more

Not even a joke!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mama Bear
07-24-2016, 05:25 PM
The smaller the coloured circle when it hits, the better your chance of success.

Naked Gamer
07-25-2016, 01:57 AM
The smaller the coloured circle when it hits, the better your chance of success.

increased chance's i always had a feeling that was probably true and glad i was right as well with the data mine release. still looking for Ditto XD

can't wait for legend pokemon in Aus ill just pray the bastards don't run away ill cry for sure.

can i have that bacchus bar? haha ill be your slave if that's what it takes.

Mama Bear
07-25-2016, 04:35 PM
increased chance's i always had a feeling that was probably true and glad i was right as well with the data mine release. still looking for Ditto XD

can't wait for legend pokemon in Aus ill just pray the bastards don't run away ill cry for sure.

They may be like some of the high-end Pokemon that don't seem to run away. I've had Charizard, Venusaur and Blastoise all caught with normal Pokeballs because they don't ever seem to run. That would be nice.

Nah, but you can request a special scarmans bar from our talented GFX people if you're nice. ;)

|2eap
07-25-2016, 06:39 PM

its her avatar. makes it look like a userbar though. pretty neat!

ThePrimeOfAllPrimes
07-25-2016, 09:54 PM
How did you find one in your house? My neighborhood has absolutely nothing but the occasional rattata or pidgey.

Stay down, you do not want to get up.