PDA

View Full Version : The PoGo cheats and useful links

mt5o5bd
07-22-2016, 04:18 AM
:rolleyes:
Maps:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Run this little shit on your computer at Localhost:5000 or on a linux server and get realtime results from where the Pokemon appear to when they disappear. Don't run it 24/7. Don't run it on your main accounts
Example of me running the developer branch: [Only registered and activated users can see links] :D
There's apparently also a UI version of this somewhere on Github.

This is PokemonGo-Map but a significantly more shit version of it. The server is hammered and dies 99% of the time and it only gives 15% of the search results that a local or VPS hosted PokemonGo-Map does. Do not use it...

iOS: - jailbroken only unless you want to sideload it
Pokepatch to access the game when jailbroken
PokemonGoAnywhere to walk around the game virtually on screen. Patrol mode = auto egg hatcher, tap to walk to simulate walking via faking the GPS, return to home to return to your 'original location' and a tweak disabler. Planned auto pokestop apparently.
Location faker 8 & 9. This allows you to set a new location. Works well with PokemonGoAnywhere. Be aware of softbans where jumping to far leads to a temp ban. (it's safe to jump small distances as long as you close the app first. For long distances, wait an hour or more depending how far you jump before reopening the app)
I use Pokepatch + PokemonGoAnywhere + LocationFaker + PokemonGo-Map loaded onto a small cheap VPS which I use for other things as well. Basically find a pokemon using the map, walk to it using pokemongoanywhere while anchoring my location to a good spot with Location Faker. Works a charm.

Android: I don't use android but apparently Lockito (for simulated walking) + Mock Mock Locations + FakeGPS

Playing Pokemon Go on a computer with a location spoofer: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Mila432's Pokemon Go autoplayer: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Pokemon Go notifier when rare pokemon pop up: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

70spurple
07-24-2016, 01:42 AM
Ugh i want this so bad but it all seems so complicated :/

Lincoln
07-24-2016, 01:52 AM
Ugh i want this so bad but it all seems so complicated :/

If you have any questions running it just hit me up!

70spurple
07-24-2016, 04:32 AM
If you have any questions running it just hit me up!

I wouldn't even know where to gegin. using a macbook air ,,, lol

Lincoln
07-24-2016, 04:33 AM

Ohhh I can't help much there, I'm a Windows dork. But if you search up, there's a great guide on Reddit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mama Bear
07-24-2016, 05:01 AM

If you have any of the python Neopets programs installed, you're halfway there. That's the most painful bit.

kittyray
07-24-2016, 10:42 AM
Not a cheat, but a useful link - IV Calculator ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

reddit thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Amber
07-24-2016, 10:53 AM
Playing Pokemon Go on a computer with a location spoofer: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

I'm just very confused by this lol I'm so new to stuff like this

So, I don't have to have an android device to use this, is that right?

Herb
07-24-2016, 06:00 PM
Confused dot com xD

Iwallet
07-25-2016, 01:07 AM
when i try to run the Auto trainer I get main.py: error: argument -t/--Google is required even tho I have --Google put in its spot in the code. Any suggestions to fix?

mt5o5bd
07-28-2016, 06:24 AM
when i try to run the Auto trainer I get main.py: error: argument -t/--Google is required even tho I have --Google put in its spot in the code. Any suggestions to fix?

A new bot has come out: [Only registered and activated users can see links] I think that one's easier to use! [Only registered and activated users can see links]

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

I'm just very confused by this lol I'm so new to stuff like this

So, I don't have to have an android device to use this, is that right?

Yeah you just run it on a computer. :P The computer pretends to be an android device

iced
07-28-2016, 05:38 PM
Niantic did an API change, nothing works for now.

cost
07-29-2016, 06:42 PM
how exactly do i run the map from github? never used github before

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

never fucking mind, way too much work for a map lol.

Kite
07-30-2016, 07:48 AM
Cracked version of MyGoBot 1.1.0 - [Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links] <-- don't spend money on this thx

mt5o5bd
07-31-2016, 02:15 AM
how exactly do i run the map from github? never used github before

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

never fucking mind, way too much work for a map lol.
It's worth it in my opinion, I caught a perfect IV dragonite.

cost
07-31-2016, 09:40 PM
It's worth it in my opinion, I caught a perfect IV dragonite.

well now that my other map sources aren't working it may be slightly more worth it now. but this game is honestly becoming pretty boring even when im out there with friends so idk

mt5o5bd
08-01-2016, 08:04 AM
well now that my other map sources aren't working it may be slightly more worth it now. but this game is honestly becoming pretty boring even when im out there with friends so idk

I'm bored of it tbh, only the interesting new features they add to the map is fun.

Kite
08-01-2016, 11:05 AM
Cracked version of MyGoBot 1.1.0 - [Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links] <-- don't spend money on this thx

Updated to 1.1.2: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Best bot I've used so far still, no setup just click the .patched .exe file and put in your coordinates and other preferences and hit start bot

Shizuku
08-01-2016, 07:47 PM
Hey We have Nox running but it is incredibly slow. We have virtualization technology enabled under bios but I am still getting a request to enable it. Is there a setting I am missing? Also can't set the nox app to run on more than 1 gpu and more than 2048mb of memory.

Advise anybody?

Basil
08-02-2016, 06:01 PM
Updated to 1.1.2: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Best bot I've used so far still, no setup just click the .patched .exe file and put in your coordinates and other preferences and hit start bot

Cracked 1.2.0 version here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Musical
08-02-2016, 06:36 PM
Cracked 1.2.0 version here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

I really want to use this bot, but I don't have a token/paid account. Is there a way to use it without having to pay?

Basil
08-02-2016, 08:15 PM
I really want to use this bot, but I don't have a token/paid account. Is there a way to use it without having to pay?

Yeah, absolutely. Download and unzip, be sure to open the "MyGOBot.pached" file. If you do this, don't worry about the bot "login" tab; leave it blank, it doesn't matter because of the crack. Go directly to "configuration" and enter your credentials and preferences there. Start the bot under "general" tab and you should be good to go.

Edit: Also, don't update when it prompts you to. This will mess things up and it won't work without a login if you do.

M4LT3
08-21-2016, 01:33 PM
Private Message me please if you want some Pokemon Go Acc. I'll send you link then

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Got lvl20 to lvl27 all with high CP