PDA

View Full Version : PoGo Pokemon searching tool

Naked Gamer
07-21-2016, 03:09 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Shows up real time data of near by pokemon and how long they will be up for.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

It works when pogo works so when pogo offline it doesn't work so take this into consideration. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

|2eap
07-21-2016, 03:10 PM
Man if i had a major in computer science i'd be trying my best to develop quality sites to support the game.

Viral breakthroughs like this can make average people millionaires

Naked Gamer
07-21-2016, 03:11 PM
Man if i had a major in computer science i'd be trying my best to develop quality sites to support the game.

Indeed!!

If you study hard enough you'll get there but sadly timing comes to luck in this world indeed.

Avg joe to millionaire

|2eap
07-21-2016, 03:15 PM
Indeed!!

If you study hard enough you'll get there but sadly timing comes to luck in this world indeed.

Avg joe to millionaire

I have a different path laid out for myself but I will return to school for comp science in the near future so I could persue something like this because it seems fun to develop

Naked Gamer
07-21-2016, 03:16 PM
I have a different path laid out for myself but I will return to school for comp science in the near future so I could persue something like this because it seems fun to develop

Ah right, Good luck on your path bro [emoji106][emoji93]

Urbex
07-21-2016, 04:13 PM

All of the tools so far are just stealing from one another. One person develops a feature, and then suddenly the other 6 developers end up with identical code.
If you actually had knowledge on coding quality websites, no doubt you could blow these competitors out of the water

|2eap
07-21-2016, 04:24 PM
All of the tools so far are just stealing from one another. One person develops a feature, and then suddenly the other 6 developers end up with identical code.
If you actually had knowledge on coding quality websites, no doubt you could blow these competitors out of the water

ISn't there a form of protection one could buy though of their idea and code. a form of copyright?

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

And for the record Santa Monica Pier sucks during the day cuz you get no service from all the f'n ppl and bad reception

Urbex
07-21-2016, 04:27 PM
ISn't there a form of protection one could buy though of their idea and code. a form of copyright?

I'm thinking yes and no. Yes, you could get a copyright to your ideas/code. But no, realistically because Niantic doesn't allow people to access their API and use their code without permission. You're breaking their ToS by doing so.
It's kind of like..you're creating code you're not really allowed to create so I doubt you'd have much luck getting a copyright and pursing and infringement

Lincoln
07-21-2016, 09:30 PM

YESSS This code looks strikingly similar to one I found that uses command line and python

bagel
07-21-2016, 11:01 PM
Thanks, using it now. :)

Naked Gamer
07-22-2016, 01:39 AM
I can't wait until i can play pogo again i'm doing a solid rare hunt i think!!

Skarner
07-22-2016, 03:00 AM
Wow Santa Monica pier has almost everything right there. I have a couple of Rattatas and Pidgeys around my neighborhood. Didn't see too many rares around the city either :/.

Bexxie
07-22-2016, 03:08 AM
Wow Santa Monica pier has almost everything right there. I have a couple of Rattatas and Pidgeys around my neighborhood. Didn't see too many rares around the city either :/.

I think a trip to the Santa Monica Pier is in order for me, lol. The beaches here in California have a lot of Pokemon it seems.

Naked Gamer
07-22-2016, 03:50 AM
I think a trip to the Santa Monica Pier is in order for me, lol. The beaches here in California have a lot of Pokemon it seems.

I wish! Though theirs a lot of Jynx around Brisbane city for me and eevee's so ill be on a quest on my days off work [emoji6] can't wait until trading comes in there's a lot of pokemon country exclusive.

|2eap
07-22-2016, 04:20 AM
In heavy populated areas there are tons of pokemon.

Naked Gamer
07-22-2016, 05:50 AM
In heavy populated areas there are tons of pokemon.

Shit yeah!!

I looked around a few hot spots, i'm mostly using it to pin point certain pokemon spawn locations so i can work that into my walking route for sure.

With the 3 step bug making life hell so this is so much help until it gets fixed.