PDA

View Full Version : [Selling] Selling Pokemon Go Accounts & Boosting!

Urbex
07-21-2016, 10:18 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Too busy/lazy to level up in Pokemon Go? Want to show off to your friends? Whatever the reason, I've got you covered.
I can build you a new Pokemon Go account that fits or exceeds your desires, or build up your current account!
My services will be completed swiftly but safely to ensure safety for your account and myself.

Account #1

Level 21
Thousands of pokemon-specific candies
Many MANY pokemon ready to be evolved
~5 Lucky Eggs (for 2x EXP!)
~10 Incense (more pokemon spawn near you for 30 mins!)
~5 Lure Modules (more pokemon spawn for everyone at a pokestop, 30 minutes!)
~175-225 Pokeballs (includes Pokeballs, Great Balls, Ultra Balls)
Multiple Egg Incubators (Currently 5+)

Price: PM/Skype to discuss! Open to any and all offers!

I can level up your current account to a desired rank very quickly. I will need to know your GPS coordinates (or ones close to where you generally play the game) for maximum safety! My leveling up service will get you lots of stardust, pokemon, and EXP. If you have eggs being incubated, distance will be added to them (meaning, they may hatch).

I can create a new Pokemon Trainer Club account for you (you can pick the account details/username or I can!). You'll also get a new email address created specifically for your PTC account. I will then level up the account to your desired level range. The account will be delivered with stardust, NO TEAM SELECTED, the strongest CP pokemon of each type caught, and lots of Pokemon candies.

Level Ranges
Each range will have its own price. Accounts over L.20+ will be costly as the EXP required increases drastically each level.

Level 1-5

Level 5-10

Level 10-15

Level 15-20

Level 20+

​[Only registered and activated users can see links]

As this is a new market, not a lot of pricing information is available. There are a lot of shady services out there on other sites charging very little or a lot. I will discuss pricing via PM/Skype, but rest assured my prices will be affordable and my services are reliable and safe.

Disclaimer:
- My services will be done illegitimately but every precaution will be taken for the security of your account.
- At this time we still do not know how Niantic will respond to cheating, currently they are only issuing soft-bans (where you can't interact with Pokemon/Pokestops for 15 mins-12 hours)
- I am not responsible if your account is banned after purchasing these services
- The only safe way to level up is to do it yourself, though my method mimics human activity as closely as possible.
- I have this method running on 3 accounts and they have been fine for over a week and a half. All three of my botting accounts are levels 19-22!

I'll update this thread with pretty graphics and stuff soon :)

Urbex
07-21-2016, 04:23 PM
5-hour bump!
Added an account for sale!

Bettser
07-21-2016, 04:29 PM
Urbex, how safe is this?

Urbex
07-21-2016, 04:41 PM
@Urbex ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), how safe is this?
So far, nobody has been banned from the game permanently yet, by either exploiting the hell out of this (like some individuals are) or by taking safety precautions (like I do).

For starters, I'm asking the buyer to provide a location in the city they reside. Obviously, I don't want home addresses; anywhere in a short (1-20 minute) drive will work. By doing this, Niantic sees that the player is still in their hometown (instead of in my city or any random city) and it looks legit.

I don't run the program for crazy hours on a single account either. 2 hours straight is more than enough for my program to level up your account a few times (if it's under L.20!). I generally do intervals of 30-45 minutes for my accounts. This prevents your account from looking incredibly sketchy.

Next, in the event a VPN/Proxy is requested, I can use a proxy from the buyer's city or surrounding area. We're not sure if Niantic logs or cares about IP addresses but this precaution can't hurt.

Finally, the program makes the "playing" look as legitimate as possible. It "walks" from place to place (hatching eggs!) catching nearby pokemon and spinning pokestops. It also will transfer low-CP pokemon, all Pokemon, or keep them all.

Obviously, playing legit it the best way to stay safe but I believe this to be a fairly safe method in terms of cheating. All of my accounts (illegit and legit) are untouched so far..not even a soft-ban (which many cheaters have experienced already)

EDIT:
The only sketchy thing I can think of is that the tutorial won't be completed by the program. It's possible that you could be level 30 and not have it completed (major red flag if Niantic looks for this). I fix this by logging into the newly created account on an ipad with location services turned off and completing the tutorial, then I log out and run the program on my computer.

Bettser
07-21-2016, 04:43 PM
So far, nobody has been banned from the game permanently yet, by either exploiting the hell out of this (like some individuals are) or by taking safety precautions (like I do).

For starters, I'm asking the buyer to provide a location in the city they reside. Obviously, I don't want home addresses; anywhere in a short (1-20 minute) drive will work. By doing this, Niantic sees that the player is still in their hometown (instead of in my city or any random city) and it looks legit.

I don't run the program for crazy hours on a single account either. 2 hours straight is more than enough for my program to level up your account a few times (if it's under L.20!). I generally do intervals of 30-45 minutes for my accounts. This prevents your account from looking incredibly sketchy.

Next, in the event a VPN/Proxy is requested, I can use a proxy from the buyer's city or surrounding area. We're not sure if Niantic logs or cares about IP addresses but this precaution can't hurt.

Finally, the program makes the "playing" look as legitimate as possible. It "walks" from place to place (hatching eggs!) catching nearby pokemon and spinning pokestops. It also will transfer low-CP pokemon, all Pokemon, or keep them all.

Obviously, playing legit it the best way to stay safe but I believe this to be a fairly safe method in terms of cheating. All of my accounts (illegit and legit) are untouched so far..not even a soft-ban (which many cheaters have experienced already)
Thanks.

I'm actually interested in this so going to bookmark this and see how it goes for others. Thanks for the explanation!

Urbex
07-21-2016, 04:46 PM
Bettser
Of course, thanks for the interest! :)

(btw, I added another paragraph at the same time you replied :))

70spurple
07-21-2016, 07:07 PM
I can't even justify physically going out on 110�F weather knowing that there is a program btht will play for you

Urbex
07-26-2016, 05:39 PM
bumping

nicolae
07-28-2016, 05:36 AM
how safe is this?

Urbex
07-28-2016, 06:22 AM
how safe is this?

Read above a few posts! My service is as safe as possible :)

Urbex
07-31-2016, 11:10 AM
bumping

Urbex
08-01-2016, 09:59 AM
bumping