PDA

View Full Version : Best pokemon go to catch them all app helper

Naked Gamer
07-18-2016, 06:35 AM
Not sure if its on android but its on IOS app store

This app allows users to pin point marker on real world map where certain pokemon have spawned

Top 1

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urbex
07-18-2016, 07:21 AM
There's a few apps like this but the one that will have the most data will be the Silph Road. Once that one is fully released it'll be better than all the others

Herb
07-18-2016, 09:30 AM
What is this called?

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

What is this called?

Opps nevermind i see it lol

Naked Gamer
07-18-2016, 10:39 AM
There's a few apps like this but the one that will have the most data will be the Silph Road. Once that one is fully released it'll be better than all the others

maybe more accurate data, any third and second evolution is basically a rare spawn so need to take that into account.

Is SR available get in app store or in the works still?.

i found this app and used it a few times to find certain first and non evolving pokemon i found a few dedicated spawning point for squirtle and bulbasaur so, No luck with Charmander spawn sadly but i'm a night person so ill likely have to trade for it in the future when that comes i reckon they will hold off on that for another month or so and fix common current bugs and errors.

Urbex
07-18-2016, 11:11 AM
maybe more accurate data, any third and second evolution is basically a rare spawn so need to take that into account.

Is SR available get in app store or in the works still?.

i found this app and used it a few times to find certain first and non evolving pokemon i found a few dedicated spawning point for squirtle and bulbasaur so, No luck with Charmander spawn sadly but i'm a night person so ill likely have to trade for it in the future when that comes i reckon they will hold off on that for another month or so and fix common current bugs and errors.
I'll try to use those apps and see if I can find dedicated spawns. It seems like there's a Dratini spawner near my house lol.

That's the link for Silph Road, still limited access currently but it should be the web-app to beat all the others out there

cookiemunster
07-18-2016, 11:53 AM
Is there an app like this that also shows pokestops/gyms?