Pretty sure this is legit, hearing it everywhere

Naked Gamer
07-16-2016, 07:15 AM
Pretty sure this is legit, hearing it everywhere

Billion dollar venture probably at this point or close to hundreds of millions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mama Bear
07-16-2016, 07:57 AM
Businesses being able to pay to become stops/gyms is a confirmed part of Niantic's model for expansion.

Naked Gamer
07-16-2016, 08:01 AM
Businesses being able to pay to become stops/gyms is a confirmed part of Niantic's model for expansion.

Yeah thought that'd be the case.

I've been reading articles on how pokemon go has been booming business's all over the place and even house listings up for sale mentioning gyms and stops near by

cookiemunster
07-16-2016, 08:12 AM
Yeah thought that'd be the case.

I've been reading articles on how pokemon go has been booming business's all over the place and even house listings up for sale mentioning gyms and stops near by

I live around a bunch of tiny little mom and pop stores that are (or are super close to) pokestops/gyms. I absolutely love seeing them get so much extra business because of POGO. :)

Howl
07-16-2016, 08:46 AM
No businesses I've come across are stops here. I just went to my local park, and there's a 2 mile walk around a lake, literally 15+ stops and two gyms in the radius but they're all either trees, waterfalls or information signs ��

Urbex
07-16-2016, 10:18 AM
Do you think they plan on removing the stops already near them then? I know a few business owners who are using the stops near them for free and would have no purpose to buy a stop or gym

Naked Gamer
07-16-2016, 10:19 AM
Do you think they plan on removing the stops already near them then? I know a few business owners who are using the stops near them for free and would have no purpose to buy a stop or gym

Could be who knows the future of the game looks big for sure.

Urbex
07-16-2016, 10:21 AM
Could be who knows the future of the game looks big for sure.

Not sure how they'd identify which ones to remove then. I already know local businesses that are using nearby stops to draw in business by putting down lures and stuff

Naked Gamer
07-16-2016, 10:23 AM
Not sure how they'd identify which ones to remove then. I already know local businesses that are using nearby stops to draw in business by putting down lures and stuff

Makes sense too for sure! Smart planning.

Why wait when you can draw them in haha :D the one at my local shopping mall activates often can with the one outside a subway.