PDA

View Full Version : POGO Understanding tracking system

Naked Gamer
07-16-2016, 01:40 AM
After many reads and videos on it i think i got it down packed how it works!

Each foot print is about 50m so 3 foot prints is about 150m.

To help find the pokemon better walk one way if it drops off the map walk the other way is the best advice. On the tracker first spot pokemon is closest last spot on right side pokemon if full list is last.

Try not to do illegal shit to get pokemon just saying unless its mew! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueduck23
07-16-2016, 02:12 AM
also, if you select a pokemon that you want to find from the list, the box at the bottom will start to pulse when you face the right direction.... the box will also pulse faster the closer you get

Naked Gamer
07-16-2016, 02:39 AM
also, if you select a pokemon that you want to find from the list, the box at the bottom will start to pulse when you face the right direction.... the box will also pulse faster the closer you get

I never noticed that i just open up the tracker box to see that i am heading towards since the pokemon i want is going up in the list kinder makes more sense to me but good tip though :D

Mama Bear
07-16-2016, 03:57 AM

This was debunked on like day 2 of gameplay, sorry to say.

Naked Gamer
07-16-2016, 04:21 AM

Thought so lol i tried it moments ago here at work for a 1 step zubat and nothing but the normal ping. Thought that seemed odd for a in-game system though could be helpfull but would be a server clogger for sure! Like i mentioned ill just walk with the tracker open works best for me

blueduck23
07-16-2016, 09:52 AM

Yeah thats what i thought.... but it actually worked yesterday for a bunch of us the whole day... I guess we attributed it to it being a lot less glitchy yesterday as far as crashing.
What wasnt working for us were the footprints (for some reason they all were 3 yesterday but pokemon would still move up and down the list).

Too bad the app is down now for us. Yalll having the same problem?

Daviid
07-16-2016, 12:16 PM
Has anyone tried this?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

cost
07-16-2016, 01:25 PM
Has anyone tried this?

yeah it's the standard way of tracking a pokemon.

the obvious issue is that there are buildings, houses etc. that often get in the way

70spurple
07-16-2016, 01:40 PM
I've tried it, it worked for awhile untill the 3 footateps never go down anymore