PDA

View Full Version : I'm so caught up with POGO, i've forgotten about Neo. Anyone else?

blueduck23
07-15-2016, 01:06 AM
Like i seriously have forgotten to do food club and stocks on neo.... havent done that in a while

Accelerator
07-15-2016, 01:09 AM
Nope, not yet :rolleyes:.
But it'll probably take a good chunk of my (free) time when the maps are enabled here :').

Naked Gamer
07-15-2016, 02:58 AM
Yeah same haha, i started a new account and started to get it going. Since pogo i just cbf ABing or anything just takes up my time.

Excitement of bumping into others that play pogo and chasing down rare's is way better atm.

I had Pikachu pop up tracked it down was going to jump into some randoms backyard until there huge dogs came out of no where so i bolted as soon as there lights started coming on at 3am O_O hahahaha fuck you Pikachu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urbex
07-15-2016, 07:12 AM
Yup, I've nearly stopped playing Neo to make time for PoGo

Naked Gamer
07-15-2016, 07:24 AM
Yup, I've nearly stopped playing Neo to make time for PoGo

Neopets.com that i used to know

Lol

blueduck23
07-15-2016, 01:12 PM
I got my first pikachu yesterday!!!! :) :) :) it was so random and has a super low CP (50) but i dont care!

Also, there's this one park in the area i went to yesterday, and easily had 200 people playing pogo. I sat on a bench and had access to 3 pokestops with lures without moving (not to mention the other 8 within a 1-2 minute walk). It's so interesting to see the diversity of people playing and being out and about at a park. I was also handed out free coupons to local nearby restaurants... Pokedeals FTW!!!!!!

70spurple
07-15-2016, 02:24 PM
Yeah same haha, i started a new account and started to get it going. Since pogo i just cbf ABing or anything just takes up my time.

Excitement of bumping into others that play pogo and chasing down rare's is way better atm.

I had Pikachu pop up tracked it down was going to jump into some randoms backyard until there huge dogs came out of no where so i bolted as soon as there lights started coming on at 3am O_O hahahaha fuck you Pikachu

really? I caught 2 pikachus in my neighborhood easily.

Kylae
07-15-2016, 02:54 PM
It's been raining constantly here, I can't even play. :(

Umbreon
07-15-2016, 03:11 PM
It has totally consumed my life sigh. I am almost level 22, though. :$

Howl
07-15-2016, 03:40 PM
I am actually super excited to walk my dog tomorrow, I've taken her twice today but we're going someplace more built up tomorrow with lots of pokestops and stuff, can't wait.
It is very engrossing!

Irohh
07-15-2016, 09:36 PM
I use a good chunk of my free time on it and I haven't been super active on Neo for a couple days xD

blueduck23
07-16-2016, 01:53 AM
Anyone else been a bit sore? Lol the walking is definitely a good thing but my legs/feet have been hurting haha

Naked Gamer
07-16-2016, 02:45 AM
It's been raining constantly here, I can't even play. :(

Same here though i'm at work but i'm worried my addiction won't be fed tomorrow on my 4 day weekend! Ill have to resort to walking up and down my local shopping centre haha

Anyone else been a bit sore? Lol the walking is definitely a good thing but my legs/feet have been hurting haha

Nope! I was running and working out on my treadmill and stuff but i can imagine some of those bigger people i'm reading about loosing weight from pogo would be for sure.

So great to see/read about all the good things it's doing for the worlds population where pogo is

Oh yeah Canada must suck to be you!! Pogo still not out!!