PDA

View Full Version : POGO Fun Fact: I Chose the Most Irrelevant Team and I'm Paying for it!

Lincoln
07-13-2016, 07:19 PM
I chose team instinct because I was thinking, "Oh no one chose this one, it'll be cool to be unique!!"

No.

Every gym in my area is between the two other teams. This would be fine, except for the fact that whenever I attack enough to take the gym... I'm left with only my single weaker pokemon to hold down the fort!

As I type this, I'm camped out in a pokestop beside the gym nearest to my house, watching as car-after-car pulls in to destroy me, the lone yellow defender in a sea of red and blue.

This game is fucking lit.

But team Instinct is super under-repped!

looklook123123
07-13-2016, 07:54 PM
I just joined forces with Team Mystic at my nearby Gym. I don't have anything extremely strong so it was nice just joining as a weaker gym member for now. :P
Team Instinct has been pretty strong in my area surprisingly. See Red and Yellow going back and forth at a few others near my area.

Aura
07-13-2016, 08:02 PM
DOWN WITH VALOR AND INSTINCT
YOU WILL FALL BEFORE MYSTIC

not by me though.... i'm only level 4 LOL

blueduck23
07-13-2016, 10:09 PM
I chose team instinct because I was thinking, "Oh no one chose this one, it'll be cool to be unique!!"

No.

Every gym in my area is between the two other teams. This would be fine, except for the fact that whenever I attack enough to take the gym... I'm left with only my single weaker pokemon to hold down the fort!

As I type this, I'm camped out in a pokestop beside the gym nearest to my house, watching as car-after-car pulls in to destroy me, the lone yellow defender in a sea of red and blue.

This game is fucking lit.

But team Instinct is super under-repped!

Really?! i know we are both in dallas area... i feel like everywhere i go is either blue or yellow... not red for me. We should have a clraik pokemon go dallas meetup

Urbex
07-13-2016, 11:26 PM
I witnessed a blue/yellow fight over a gym for 30+ minutes, snuck in without fighting and placed my pokemon when it was neutral :P
Yellow in my area has next to no gyms, if they have any, theyre super easy to take down

Oryx
07-14-2016, 12:39 AM
I'm one of only 2 yellow players in my town so far. We are definitely the underdogs but that doesnt stop me from taking over 3 out of the 4 gyms in town whenever my daily defender bonus is up. I don't need to hold them for long, just long enough.

Irohh
07-14-2016, 01:43 AM
My town has a pretty even balance among the three teams, but I think there are more Mystic players :P

Naked Gamer
07-14-2016, 03:00 AM
My area Valor doesn't last to long in gyms mostly other two teams!

But its all good i give em hell!

Also chance try find some other people in your team and get together and rekt some gyms i just solo it idc haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk