PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon gym ninja trolling how too!

Naked Gamer
07-13-2016, 12:48 PM
If you're walking near a gym that's getting attacked just wait until it goes Silver and then quickly click on it and put your pokemon in and capture a gym with no effort!

I accidentally did this at 2am fun times [emoji5] i was thinking of sticking around to do it again but couldn't be fucked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urbex
07-13-2016, 02:58 PM
I did that yesterday :P....I also had it happen to me yesterday. It's very annoying when it happens to you, especially after you spent a good bit of time taking down a high-level gym

Bexxie
07-14-2016, 03:53 AM
So that's what a silver gym is? Unoccupied? I ran into one the other day and wondered why it was silver.

Naked Gamer
07-14-2016, 04:39 AM
So that's what a silver gym is? Unoccupied? I ran into one the other day and wondered why it was silver.

Yep you should of taken it!!!!

I've been able to do it a bunch and getting that evil stare back at you is so priceless haha

Mama Bear
07-14-2016, 05:06 AM

I often just leave them silver, when my timer is too far away to be worth it.

Bexxie
07-14-2016, 05:11 AM
Yep you should of taken it!!!!

I've been able to do it a bunch and getting that evil stare back at you is so priceless haha

I often just leave them silver, when my timer is too far away to be worth it.

Yeah I was in the car on the way home when I spotted it so I couldn't really do anything with it anyways.