PDA

View Full Version : Free money for POGO

Saitama
07-11-2016, 11:17 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Android users, there's an app in the play store called Google Opinion Rewards. When you download that, occasionally, you'll get asked to fill out a small survey (like 5-10 questions). They'll comp you $.10-$1.00+ in Play credits for the surveys. Really easy to rack up money for those f2p apps and POGO.
Just a heads up. I've been using it for a year+ now and have gotten so much free stuff for the random games I play from those reward credits. iOS folks, idk if there's an similar alternative in the App Store but if anyone knows of one, feel free to chime in! Happy catching!

Urbex
07-11-2016, 11:24 AM
I've heard of this for Android, but I'm fairly certain there's nothing like this for iOS. There might be a few options out there but they're likely sketchy and not trustworthy.

This is just an idea, probably not cost effective, but I'll throw it out there:
Buy a cheap android device
Download Google Opinion Rewards
Complete the surveys
Purchase what you want
Log out

Basically, you'd have a way to slowly earn free IAP (in-app purchases) minus the cost of the device. If you could find a cheap device then it could be worth it.

Saitama
07-11-2016, 11:45 AM
I've heard of this for Android, but I'm fairly certain there's nothing like this for iOS. There might be a few options out there but they're likely sketchy and not trustworthy.

This is just an idea, probably not cost effective, but I'll throw it out there:
Buy a cheap android device
Download Google Opinion Rewards
Complete the surveys
Purchase what you want
Log out

Basically, you'd have a way to slowly earn free IAP (in-app purchases) minus the cost of the device. If you could find a cheap device then it could be worth it.

There's a lot of off-brand android tablets going for like $40 so for some people, this may be worth it.

Urbex
07-11-2016, 11:56 AM
There's a lot of off-brand android tablets going for like $40 so for some people, this may be worth it.
That's what I was thinking of doing. If I can find one for a good enough price I'll do it. I'm thinking more along the lines of $20 since I don't plan on doing the surveys all the time

Saitama
07-11-2016, 12:04 PM
That's what I was thinking of doing. If I can find one for a good enough price I'll do it. I'm thinking more along the lines of $20 since I don't plan on doing the surveys all the time

Ahh, good luck with that search. Lowest I've seen is $35 for shady off-brand lol

Urbex
07-11-2016, 12:12 PM
Ahh, good luck with that search. Lowest I've seen is $35 for shady off-brand lol

Thanks :p I just didn't want to spend like $40 on a device and then earn $5 in the surveys..I might wait to see how much people actually make from this so I can see if I should just buy in-app purchases or a device

Saitama
07-11-2016, 12:49 PM
Just looked at my reward history. I started on 2/22/14 and I have made $50.82 to-date. This is with large amounts of time where I did not do the surveys because I wasn't playing any games at that time.
Based on the dates, it looks like I got 4-5 surveys per week. Hope that helps :)

Bexxie
07-11-2016, 12:56 PM
I can vouch for this program! I've had it for about a year and have earned $42 on it. It also helps if you turn on "location" services while out because you may get a survey while you are around town. The other day I went to Target and after I left the store I got a survey about the my experience there.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

I should of said App instead of program. lol