PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Go - Summarise your day's progress

Mama Bear
07-09-2016, 10:24 AM
Feel free to post here with what you got up to on Pokemon Go each day.

Today I hit level 9, tracked down some cool ones like Jolteon and Hitmonlee, and put my Primeape as a Gym Leader.

Urbex
07-09-2016, 10:56 AM
About halfway through Level 6...hit a bunch of Pokestops and found the two nearest gyms to me. Planning on taking those over soon enough!
I think I'm up to 50ish Pokemon so far

Charlie
07-09-2016, 11:11 AM
bacchus
Did you level up an Eevee to get Jolteon or just find a Jolteon randomly walking around?
I've caught nearly 50 pokemon and reached level 6 so far. Unfortunately, there's not a gym or monuments near me right now :( I'm going to a lake this afternoon with some friends, and I'm hoping to find some water pokemon :P

vocaloid
07-10-2016, 12:56 AM
caught and evolved this dude
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

im a cashier at walmart and literally all of my coworkers are playing pokemon go
we had a bunch of different groups of teenager walking around today just trying to catch pokemon

we get ponytas and growlithes at my walmart so its pretty cool

Mama Bear
07-10-2016, 01:15 AM
bacchus
Did you level up an Eevee to get Jolteon or just find a Jolteon randomly walking around?
I've caught nearly 50 pokemon and reached level 6 so far. Unfortunately, there's not a gym or monuments near me right now :( I'm going to a lake this afternoon with some friends, and I'm hoping to find some water pokemon :P

I've only found 2 Eevee around my town so far, so the Jolteon was a wild find. Getting to the point where I'm running out of pokeballs though. Considering parking the car (with my phone in it) at a Pokestop and farming it every 5 min using teamviewer from my computer. XD

How'd your lake turn out? We tried going to our closest body of water, but it has zero internet out there, since we live in bumfuck nowhere.

potatoespotate
07-10-2016, 02:11 AM
Day 3: Still waiting on it to be available in my country. :frown-new: #rip

Naked Gamer
07-10-2016, 03:10 AM
Caught 7 pokemon today, hit 33 stops, got 100+ pokeballs now and picked up 5 eggs.

I'm going for a drive later to near by lake see whats up.

Just discovered this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naked Gamer
07-10-2016, 05:54 AM
Went out for another run and caught 30+ more pokemon a lot of doubles but you get the starpower and those other things to evolve . Holy shit gym battles so hard already!!

Saitama
07-10-2016, 09:28 AM
Went to the taste of Chicago yesterday and went from lvl 2 to lvl 6. Also got to see all the people playing pogo out there and it was kinda cool. Never seen so many people playing one game in public lol

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Naked Gamer
07-11-2016, 11:04 AM
Caught roughly 250+ pokemon in 8hours in a 11km walk, plus metting up with few groups at Lure modded Stops helped was fun day!!

Hatched so many eggs lmao

Here are my stats

Irohh
07-11-2016, 02:12 PM
I ran out of Pokeballs and missed the Gastly I've been hunting. :(
Teetering on the edge of level 9, but I don't have any reason to go outside and I don't feel like maxing out the data plan.
I did catch a Cubone though! We also ran into 3+ groups playing and actually had a gym taken from us right in front of our eyes.

Urbex
07-11-2016, 02:25 PM
I'm almost level 11. I had to upgrade my item storage bag in order to hold all the crap I get from pokestops. A little annoyed that when I went on a drive to capture some low-leveled gyms near me, my phone decided it didn't want to work anymore and refused to load anything (not just pokemon). Thanks broken iPhone :P

Naked Gamer
07-11-2016, 06:24 PM
I ran out of Pokeballs and missed the Gastly I've been hunting. :(
Teetering on the edge of level 9, but I don't have any reason to go outside and I don't feel like maxing out the data plan.
I did catch a Cubone though! We also ran into 3+ groups playing and actually had a gym taken from us right in front of our eyes.

If you're running out of balls always hit them pokestops [emoji106]

voiras
07-11-2016, 08:17 PM
saw alakazam. pokeball freeze bug. saw arcanine. pokeball freeze bug. :mad:

Naked Gamer
07-11-2016, 08:28 PM
saw alakazam. pokeball freeze bug. saw arcanine. pokeball freeze bug. :mad:

Sometimes if you check your pokemon you might have still caught it!

Well known and annoying bug though!

Mama Bear
07-11-2016, 08:55 PM
I'm almost level 11. I had to upgrade my item storage bag in order to hold all the crap I get from pokestops. A little annoyed that when I went on a drive to capture some low-leveled gyms near me, my phone decided it didn't want to work anymore and refused to load anything (not just pokemon). Thanks broken iPhone :P

You could have just discarded some of the potions/revives. I know I've chucked away like 100 of them now, to make room for balls.

Urbex
07-11-2016, 11:08 PM
You could have just discarded some of the potions/revives. I know I've chucked away like 100 of them now, to make room for balls.
Yeah I thought about that but figured I'd want the bigger bag eventually. I kinda feel like it was a bad decision seeing as how easily I can get balls/potions/revives...oh well

Naked Gamer
07-11-2016, 11:29 PM

I always make room for balls i'm constantly running out at times.

Sakuras
07-12-2016, 12:12 AM
1st day: Downloaded the app. Created my character and picked Charmander. Emptiness.
A few days later: App randomly starts working in Asia (no roads in Korea tho cause laws but Pokemon, Pokestops, and Gyms show up) for a few hours, caught a Krabby, Pidgey, and Poliwag. Servers die.
Today: Game is down again in Asia. Emptiness again. :(

voiras
07-12-2016, 12:37 AM
Sometimes if you check your pokemon you might have still caught it!

Well known and annoying bug though!

thanks! I've heard that, I tried to check but no dice. I guess he needed a few tries to catch xD

Naked Gamer
07-12-2016, 03:57 AM
thanks! I've heard that, I tried to check but no dice. I guess he needed a few tries to catch xD

Unlucky [emoji20]

Pokemon orgy thousands of people O_O

Australia at Brisbane South bank

Naked Gamer
07-12-2016, 10:55 AM
Got to level 21 and turning it in i'm super fucked!! And back to work tomorrow so won't be on for 4 days so everyone could catch up.

Herb
07-12-2016, 05:16 PM
Woah super high levels im jelly
just got to 10 today :P

Irohh
07-12-2016, 09:05 PM
Finally got to level 9! Didn't really catch anything though. :(

looklook123123
07-12-2016, 09:24 PM
Got to level 8 and should hit level 9 tomorrow. I'm thinking about going for the gym that's about a 3 minute walk from my house tomorrow though I haven't battled before. So if anyone has any tips for battling, or how strong my pokemon should be to win against an approx 700cp pokemon I would appreciate it!
If I am actually under prepared I won't do it obviously

Luck
07-12-2016, 10:38 PM
found a dragonite.....ran from me after the first ball :(

Urbex
07-12-2016, 11:01 PM
Went around town and caught 100+ pokemon. Leveled up to 14. Pretty successful day in my book

Aura
07-12-2016, 11:26 PM
omg I FINALLY got the app and chose Pikachu as my starter
my friend and I are literally going to drive out to the river in a few minutes and catch some Pok�mon hahah

cost
07-12-2016, 11:39 PM
Trespassed on private property at midnight for a drowzee, was worth it. Level 15, almost 40k stardust.

Naked Gamer
07-13-2016, 12:00 AM
Got to level 21 and caught shit tone 150+ pokemon i lost track nothing to special sadly

Lincoln
07-13-2016, 12:12 AM
omg I FINALLY got the app and chose Pikachu as my starter
my friend and I are literally going to drive out to the river in a few minutes and catch some Pok�mon hahah

Pikachu is a starter????

Aura
07-13-2016, 12:14 AM
Pikachu is a starter????

It can be; When you have the three starter Pok�mon surrounding you on the map, you've got to walk away from them and make them relocate to you. After 4 times Pikachu will show up alongside them.

Lincoln
07-13-2016, 12:15 AM
It can be; When you have the three starter Pok�mon surrounding you on the map, you've got to walk away from them and make them relocate to you. After 4 times Pikachu will show up alongside them.

Damnit, that's awesome!!

Cub
07-13-2016, 01:38 AM
ive only had it for a day (i was gonna wait for it to come out in canada but i gave up)
ended up getting to level 5.
My uni is going hard with it so its really fun to play on campus tbh

potatoespotate
07-13-2016, 01:46 AM
Pokemon's still not released for me yet but I'm pretty sure this will sum up my daily progress pretty much

Naked Gamer
07-13-2016, 02:05 AM
Pokemon's still not released for me yet but I'm pretty sure this will sum up my daily progress pretty much

Yeah it's not out in some countries due to to much pressure on the current servers that they didn't expect so delayed world release until they buy new, better or more servers it's little glitchy at times due to this.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

ive only had it for a day (i was gonna wait for it to come out in canada but i gave up)
ended up getting to level 5.
My uni is going hard with it so its really fun to play on campus tbh

Exp for me is going up 25k lots since level 19

Level 20 was 50k exp to level [emoji15]

I'm back to work so can't play much :(

Urbex
07-14-2016, 09:32 AM
Just got level 15, evolved a few weak Pokemon..hoping to go out today and catch a bunch!

Naked Gamer
07-14-2016, 10:18 AM
Just got level 15, evolved a few weak Pokemon..hoping to go out today and catch a bunch!

Just do it!!! You know you want to feed the addiction haha

I'm addicted as shit but trapped for couple more days at work then ill get back into it!

Best part for me is running into other groups and chatting for a bit and finding out about new pokemon spots to catch different pokemon i don't have yet. I'm chatty as shit IRL people person

Suicune
07-14-2016, 10:39 AM
Damn lv.21

Im lv.9 atm

There is literally nothing in my area. Fuck living in a rural area

Urbex
07-14-2016, 10:47 AM
Just do it!!! You know you want to feed the addiction haha

I'm addicted as shit but trapped for couple more days at work then ill get back into it!

Best part for me is running into other groups and chatting for a bit and finding out about new pokemon spots to catch different pokemon i don't have yet. I'm chatty as shit IRL people person

I'm just waiting for someone to be free to go with me :P
I'm very addicted to the game too lol. I enjoy meeting the other players too, that's a really neat aspect I wasn't entirely expecting when I started playing

Naked Gamer
07-14-2016, 11:13 AM
Damn lv.21

Im lv.9 atm

There is literally nothing in my area. Fuck living in a rural area

Apparently there could be a increase in pokemon rate for people in rural areas i read it some where but can't find it to link but something i read about.

Hopefully they do increase it will make it a lot better for everyone.

I'm just waiting for someone to be free to go with me :P
I'm very addicted to the game too lol. I enjoy meeting the other players too, that's a really neat aspect I wasn't entirely expecting when I started playing

Yeah same didn't expect it to be so big but its blown up like a fucking nuke!

07-14-2016, 02:20 PM
I got an eevee finally, hatched 2 eggs got a ponyta or whatever. Went to mcdonalds hoping for it to be a pokestop... nope :@

FWD
07-14-2016, 04:33 PM
Finally launched in the UK! :D

My phone's way too old to even contemplate downloading it, but the better half and I spent the evening walking around outside with his phone. Surprised that there seems to be quite a variety in my area: not all shit pokes, 20+ pokestops (inc. all the pubs, hoorah!), 4+ gyms.

First day's haul:
I'm by the sea, so aside from the common pokes Water is the dominant type as expected. Level 5 atm.

Starter - Charmander! Habit really, it's always harder to find a Fire type so it's my usual pick.

Caught- 3x 5km eggs, Bellsprout, Clefairy, Drowzee, Eevee, Weedle, Kakuna, Magikarp, Nidoran F, Paras, Pidgey (x5. Dont judge me, Pidgeot is a beast and I want an epic one!), Rattata, Zubat, Venonat, Psyduck, Poliwag, Staryu (x2)

Others in area- Squirtle, Caterpie, Metapod, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Raticate, Spearow, Ekans, Krabby, Rhyhorn, Horsea, Seadra, Goldeen.

Nothing special statwise; best is the Bellsprout at 106, nothing remotely close to being able to challenge the gyms.

I_royalty_I
07-14-2016, 04:46 PM
I just turned level 14. Evolved my second Eevee and it was /another/ Vaporeon. I was hoping for a Flaeron or Jolteon but maybe next time. The second Vaporeon has a CP of 732 so that makes it the strongest I have by far.

What's the highest CP level you guys have?

Suicune
07-14-2016, 04:56 PM
i'm now lv.11

Vaporeon - CP 928
Flareon - CP 642
Pidgeot - CP 495
Haunter - CP 321
Beedrill - CP 318

Not bad considering theres only 2 stops by me which are about a mile away /sobs

Going into town on saturday to farm and grind

blueduck23
07-15-2016, 01:04 AM
well i didnt realized that it got realized in the US last thursday.... i started on monday and have been busting to catch up

Today i managed to go from level 11 to 15!

Highest CP pokemon
Vaporeon- 978
Venomoth- 719
Pidgeot- 600
Gloom- 590
Dodrio- 573

cost
07-15-2016, 02:52 AM
I just turned level 14. Evolved my second Eevee and it was /another/ Vaporeon. I was hoping for a Flaeron or Jolteon but maybe next time. The second Vaporeon has a CP of 732 so that makes it the strongest I have by far.

What's the highest CP level you guys have?

3 of my 4 eevees turned into vaporeons so yeah

Highest cp Pokemon are vaporeon and flareon just over 1000 each, followed by two other vaporeons, scyther, tentacruel, venomoth, pidgeot and sand slash all 700 or 800 something. It's worth noting that all of these have not been upgraded at all. I have almost 70k stardust to spend, level 19

Naked Gamer
07-15-2016, 03:00 AM
3 of my 4 eevees turned into vaporeons so yeah

Highest cp Pokemon are vaporeon and flareon just over 1000 each, followed by two other vaporeons, scyther, tentacruel, venomoth, pidgeot and sand slash all 700 or 800 something. It's worth noting that all of these have not been upgraded at all. I have almost 70k stardust to spend, level 19

Lucky i can't find a damn eevee any where near my house!

Over the high way from me i started finding new pokemon when i parked up at a gym on way home from work so I'm explore there in couple days when i don't have to work.

I can't wait for trading to come in!!

Urbex
07-15-2016, 07:15 AM
My highest CP is about 1000, but I haven't tried to upgrade anything. Got to level 15 yesterday, nearly 16. Hoping to get to around 18 today because I'm going to go out by myself and try to get some good stuff lol

Naked Gamer
07-15-2016, 07:22 AM
Urbex good luck on your epic adventure trainer :D

I prefer to go out walking myself too cover more ground and capture more pokemon and if someone is luring a stop that's a bonus on the way through.

The first days i played i gain 7 levels each day to get to 21.

Urbex
07-15-2016, 07:24 AM
@Urbex ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) good luck on your epic adventure trainer :D

I prefer to go out walking myself too cover more ground and capture more pokemon and if someone is luring a stop that's a bonus on the way through.

The first days i played i gain 7 levels each day to get to 21.

Thank you!
It's a fair bit harder where I'm at to level up that quickly due to there not being too many pokestops but there's a few places with 3-5 stops where everyone goes...I guess that's where I'm going today lol.

Naked Gamer
07-15-2016, 07:28 AM
Thank you!
It's a fair bit harder where I'm at to level up that quickly due to there not being too many pokestops but there's a few places with 3-5 stops where everyone goes...I guess that's where I'm going today lol.

Yeah just stock up on pokeballs then go on a adventure. Lucky for me outside my place i got 2 pokestops so i can sit at my PC and restock on pokeballs, i have 8 stops on my street on a 1km stretch just lucky.

I_royalty_I
07-15-2016, 08:48 AM
You guys are lucky. There are no pokes tops or gyms near me. There are a bunch around but it's not worth driving 5mins, having to go inside a building, then drive another 5mins and do the same thing lol. I want to go into the city sometime because I think that would be more fun!

Naked Gamer
07-15-2016, 08:55 AM
You guys are lucky. There are no pokes tops or gyms near me. There are a bunch around but it's not worth driving 5mins, having to go inside a building, then drive another 5mins and do the same thing lol. I want to go into the city sometime because I think that would be more fun!

City's apparently have higher catch rates plus loads of stops.

People in rural area's that play got a huge disadvantage. People in suburbs see less too then in City area's.

cost
07-15-2016, 10:26 AM
yeah there's definitely an advantage to living in a city. I live in a college town so there's poke stops and gyms just littered around campus. Many places have 2 or 3 lures next to each other and people constantly put lures on them. plus I live on a pokestop. Scarmans and I are definitely lucky. I feel bad for rural areas.

Naked Gamer
07-15-2016, 10:31 AM
yeah there's definitely an advantage to living in a city. I live in a college town so there's poke stops and gyms just littered around campus. Many places have 2 or 3 lures next to each other and people constantly put lures on them. plus I live on a pokestop. Scarmans and I are definitely lucky. I feel bad for rural areas.

Indeed!! Very lucky.

I'm sure with reported info and data to there servers that good changes will happen very soon to even up everything it is early days after all. There team has done good so fair with what they started with. Ever evolving.

Howl
07-15-2016, 11:00 AM
Got to level 5, hatched my first egg, evolved two Pokemon. Bear in mind we've only had it here since yesterday!

There's a Lickitung near my house but the little bugger doesn't wanna show!

Uber
07-15-2016, 11:06 AM
I can't seem to find any fire pokemon in this town! Everything is grass or water. Stupid beaches lol

Naked Gamer
07-15-2016, 11:14 AM
I can't seem to find any fire pokemon in this town! Everything is grass or water. Stupid beaches lol

Yeah you need to do a day or two in another area :D

Lucky for me my area is similar to yours but minus beaches though its grass wetland but all i need to do is cross a bridge and i can get ground/fire types which i noticed seem to be be together mostly.

I'm still looking for that Snorlax and Lapris through still not lucky enough to find

Uber
07-15-2016, 11:18 AM
Yeah you need to do a day or two in another area :D

Lucky for me my area is similar to yours but minus beaches though its grass wetland but all i need to do is cross a bridge and i can get ground/fire types which i noticed seem to be be together mostly.

I'm still looking for that Snorlax and Lapris through still not lucky enough to find

I might have to go farther inland. I read that apparently gas stations and such give you a chance to find fire types but it's not working for me lol

I did find a snorlax though in a walmart parking lot. The little booger took like 10 pokeballs to catch

Naked Gamer
07-15-2016, 11:21 AM
I might have to go farther inland. I read that apparently gas stations and such give you a chance to find fire types but it's not working for me lol

I did find a snorlax though in a walmart parking lot. The little booger took like 10 pokeballs to catch

You bastard!! Ill despise you until i get a snorlax. I didn't know that about gas stations though makes sense sorter.

I was wondering if power stations give higher chance for electric types but haven't looks into it

Uber
07-15-2016, 11:31 AM
You bastard!! Ill despise you until i get a snorlax. I didn't know that about gas stations though makes sense sorter.

I was wondering if power stations give higher chance for electric types but haven't looks into it

I heard something like that but I got pikachu at a mcdonalds so idk about that :S

Naked Gamer
07-15-2016, 11:34 AM
I heard something like that but I got pikachu at a mcdonalds so idk about that :S

Yeah a pikachu came up in my area couldn't get it they where big dogs in some randoms back yard at 2am lol

Uber
07-15-2016, 11:36 AM
Yeah a pikachu came up in my area couldn't get it they where big dogs in some randoms back yard at 2am lol

I don't know if I trust my area too much to be out at 2am

Naked Gamer
07-15-2016, 11:39 AM
I don't know if I trust my area too much to be out at 2am

Hahaha yeah depending on the area for sure!!
My area is fairly good nothing to much to worry about luckily though 15-20min drive is a different story haha

I_royalty_I
07-15-2016, 12:09 PM
Is there some sort of secret to evolving eevee into something you don't have? I was excited to have enough of those candies to evolve my third eevee and I got a Vaporeon for the third time. Such a let down.

City's apparently have higher catch rates plus loads of stops.

People in rural area's that play got a huge disadvantage. People in suburbs see less too then in City area's.

Yeah im out in the suburbs and it's a bit slow here. I see the same shit popping up day in and day out. I can't justify driving either and hour to DC or 35mins to Baltimore just for this game though haha

Uber
07-15-2016, 12:13 PM
Is there some sort of secret to evolving eevee into something you don't have? I was excited to have enough of those candies to evolve my third eevee and I got a Vaporeon for the third time. Such a let down.

Yeah im out in the suburbs and it's a bit slow here. I see the same shit popping up day in and day out. I can't justify driving either and hour to DC or 35mins to Baltimore just for this game though haha

I think depending on your location depends on what eevee evolves to. I was near the beach and eevee evolved to Vaporeon and 2 of my other eevees evolved to flareon. The pokedex description of eevee mentions that it "mutates due to the environment in which it lives"

Naked Gamer
07-15-2016, 12:21 PM

I think eevee evolution goes on area so if theirs a good rocky/mountain type area you should get the fire one i can't remember its name.

The games early stage so i'm sure they'll increase it soon with enough people complaining about it i noticed that's one of the bigger complaints with low spawn rates which does suck yeah. I used incense a few times helps a lot.

I traveled to the Brisbane city it was pretty good the spawn rates happened often.

I've heard also not sure if real that pokemon spawn within 1km of each stop could be a myth but would explain rural low spawns

I_royalty_I
07-15-2016, 12:59 PM
I think eevee evolution goes on area so if theirs a good rocky/mountain type area you should get the fire one i can't remember its name.

The games early stage so i'm sure they'll increase it soon with enough people complaining about it i noticed that's one of the bigger complaints with low spawn rates which does suck yeah. I used incense a few times helps a lot.

I traveled to the Brisbane city it was pretty good the spawn rates happened often.

I've heard also not sure if real that pokemon spawn within 1km of each stop could be a myth but would explain rural low spawns

I have to use incense literally alllll the time in order to get anything spawning.

I think depending on your location depends on what eevee evolves to. I was near the beach and eevee evolved to Vaporeon and 2 of my other eevees evolved to flareon. The pokedex description of eevee mentions that it "mutates due to the environment in which it lives"

Hmmm, I guess I am pretty close to the river, within a mile or so... so that would make sense. Literally anywhere I go around here I'll be by the water though, so I'll have to save my eevees up until I'm somewhere else haha

Naked Gamer
07-15-2016, 01:05 PM
Sucks! Fingers crossed they get onto fixing the spawns very soon.

Where i live too i've used a few incenses that's for sure to catch a bit though lucky for me many people been using lures so i've walked or driven to them and many stops so even more lucky there.

Howl
07-15-2016, 03:38 PM
Hatched a Pikachu, evolved a pidgy into a Pidgeot who has a pretty nice CP, levelled to 7, all whilst doing some grocery shopping.

cost
07-15-2016, 03:47 PM

no. many theories but nothing proven. vaporeons do seem to be the most common though for whatever reason. in my college town there isn't any water (maybe a tiny lake here and there) but i've gotten mainly vaporeons.

Suicune
07-15-2016, 05:21 PM
There's the theory of:
Sparky for jolt
Pyro for flar
Rainer for vap

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

From the same location ive had vaporeon and flareon

Personally i think its random

blueduck23
07-16-2016, 02:05 AM
Today was amazing :) I'm in such a great mood from all my progress today!!!
I went to one of the dallas hotspots today for a few hours and it was so addicting/hard to leave for real life stuff but i came back after dinner lol.

Level: Started at 15 and ended up at 18
PLUS... with all of my catches, i'm ready (and organized) to do 18-20 evolutions with a lucky egg (1 bellsprout, 3 caterpies, 2 doduo, 1 exeggcute, 1 nidoran male, 5 pidgeys, 1 polywag, 1 psyduck, 2 ratatas, and 1 staryu)

My highlight catches include:
-Charmander
-Haunter (i swear to god like 200 ppl were running around crazy to find this thing it was an amazing thing to see)
-Koffing
-2 tentacools
-sandshrew
-Gastly
-Jigglypuff
-Clefairy
-Meowth
-2 Grimers
-Geodude
-Starmie
-Seadra

Naked Gamer
07-16-2016, 02:41 AM
There's the theory of:
Sparky for jolt
Pyro for flar
Rainer for vap

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

From the same location ive had vaporeon and flareon

Personally i think its random

I heard the same thing about the name thing before evolving its worth a try!! IF ANYONE TRIES IT TAG ME IN SO I SEE IT THANKS!! XOX ILL LOVE YOU FOR EVER!!

I'm test it maybe tomorrow i haven't found many eevee's to get the candies yet.

Mama Bear
07-16-2016, 04:02 AM
scarmans, it is confirmed for me.

Today I hatched a Chansey. My Pokedex is at 78 caught, 79 seen (fuck that Charmeleon when the server went down), which isn't too bad in such a small town. It's the eggs that have helped boost my numbers though; having enough to evolve them will take a while.

Naked Gamer
07-16-2016, 04:18 AM
bacchus

Thanks a million love you for ever now haha

I missed a few good ones with glitch problems so glad they patched up most of that shit.
I've only need Charmander once and 59 different ones seen though for me my main focus has been leveling up fast and just gathering up like 10+ evolutions in a row with a lucky egg on done this a few times along with a bunch of eggs all going at once they give off a bit too.

I'm going out to southbank tomorrow to walk around a bit and get my catch on :D if its raining ill have to walk around my local shopping mall :D

Howl
07-17-2016, 09:58 AM
Got to level 10, almost 11!
Went on a coastal walk near me, and wow, so many gyms/pokestops and pokemon! Caught a bunch of stuff! Lickitung, Horsea and Seadra, Meowth, Shellder, Poliwhirl, Machop, Exeggcute, Abra, Ekans, Vulpix! Then hatched a Cubone and Magmar. Missed a Bulbasaur, Ponyta and Sandshrew due to the game freezing D:
Found out there's a Lickitung spawn area directly outside my front door, made four attempts to catch another one but the game is glitching and it kept freezing, grrr!

Good day though!

Suicune
07-17-2016, 10:32 AM
Well... I WAS hoping to gain atleast 8 levels today but the server is glitching and I can't really progress;
Missed out on Bulbasaur, Mankey and more x.x atleast i got some eggs:
1x 10km
3x 5km
4x 2km

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

all i'm doing is catching tons of pidgey & rata's to then evole using a lucky egg

Naked Gamer
07-17-2016, 10:54 AM
Same i was hoping to gain 2 more levels to 23 but shit!

Urbex
07-17-2016, 11:38 AM
Just got to level 18! Starting to run drastically low on Poke/Greatballs...It's becoming a real problem. I go to areas with tons of pokestops to get balls but end up spending all of them catching pokemon while I'm there :P

Naked Gamer
07-18-2016, 11:02 AM

I'm so tired!!

Caught over 150 pokemon maybe more, got a bunch of rares i got real lucky today!

Tomorrow likely ill start the evolving process dependings how i recover over my 20km walk in total today. I'm about to pass put!

Howl
07-18-2016, 03:44 PM
scarmans - NICE :O

Well I got to level 13 today, not so bad. Got another Lickitung from outside my front door, think I"m gonna farm them and level one up into a beast, because they're so fucking derp and it'd be awesome to have a beastly derp. The lists say Lickitung are rare, is this true? Am I super lucky?

Herb
07-18-2016, 07:36 PM
Nearly level 17
haven't done any pokemon hunting today tho apart from catching a weedle and rattata at my house today
have been out the other day from 6 am for like 10 hours catching pokemon with my friend xD that dedication
will be hunting tomorrow from 8 am :D
I also finally got my first 10 km egg omg everyone had one and i always kept getting 2 or 5 km eggs only

Irohh
07-18-2016, 08:51 PM
Still super weak, but caught a couple transfer fodder on the way to class :)

Urbex
07-18-2016, 11:39 PM
Got level 19, some decent pokemon, and captured a gym. Not a bad day!

|2eap
07-18-2016, 11:44 PM
still waiting for that one beast to pop up for me. Geting up there in trainer level so my pokemon are more powerful that i catch, or so it seems so far.

Catching 300 cp's now, hopefully find soemthing really strong soon. Got a Jolteon up to 900 but i havent been going as hard as i should be

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

But I went to the Art museum and was able to add a bunch of pokemon to my pokedex

Mama Bear
07-19-2016, 02:55 AM
I hit level 23 today, and evolved some new Pokemon (Machamp and Wigglytuff). My 'dex is now up 92 seen/caught, which isn't bad.

Suicune
07-19-2016, 04:25 AM
Lv.14

Hopefully when i go into town, the servers wont go down

Kylae
07-19-2016, 04:37 AM
Yesterday we went to a local common area/tourist area and noticed a cluster of four lures a couple streets over so we checked it out. There were like forty college age kids hanging around this little monument area, it was amazing. I caught more Pidgeys then I know what to do with. :P

Mama Bear
07-19-2016, 05:04 AM
Yesterday we went to a local common area/tourist area and noticed a cluster of four lures a couple streets over so we checked it out. There were like forty college age kids hanging around this little monument area, it was amazing. I caught more Pidgeys then I know what to do with. :P

What to do with = evolve for easy exp. ;)

Urbex
07-19-2016, 12:34 PM
With a lucky egg active too! Kylae you can evolve about 60 Pokemon while a Lucky Egg is active. If you have 60 Pidgeys and enough candy, go for it and you'll get a ton of EXP!

Naked Gamer
07-19-2016, 01:17 PM

Indeed i do this with lucky egg on and do like 40ish evolutions in 30mins good exp

Level 22 85% in, still grinding up pokemon candies to evolve loads of pokemon tomorrow at the end of the night.

For me i sleep all day awake all night and servers been shit for me so that sucks but i'm going hard still!

Atm down for me :( but got in 5 hour walk around 55km on Jogger.

07-19-2016, 01:39 PM
level 10 and got dragonite, great day for me.

Naked Gamer
07-19-2016, 01:53 PM
level 10 and got dragonite, great day for me.

Lucky bastard! I need to find a good dratini spot with good amount of spawns i can sit at.

Here are southbank i got 50 magicarps in 3hrs which is decent i'm almost half way to evolving.

NotADoctor
07-19-2016, 01:55 PM
Lucky bastard! I need to find a good dratini spot with good amount of spawns i can sit at.

Here are southbank i got 50 magicarps in 3hrs which is decent i'm almost half way to evolving.

holly...

Naked Gamer
07-19-2016, 02:01 PM
holly...

Haha nice meme.

I'm thinking ill go out to southbank tomorrow just for everyone and evolve one! The grind will be real!!

This is southbank

Mama Bear
07-19-2016, 04:57 PM

My town doesn't even have magicarp. We have a psyduck spawn and a krabby spawn; that's it. :(

Naked Gamer
07-19-2016, 07:25 PM
My town doesn't even have magicarp. We have a psyduck spawn and a krabby spawn; that's it. :(

Same i have to travel 25-35mins to get to southbank which is that pic in my last post it's mental the spawns out there.

I accidently found a ominite spawn on the way to my local shopping centre [emoji15] it only gave 3 candies so on capture so i don't think its a rare.

I cleaned up my bags with many doubles and i think ill be able to get through a whole level maybe skipping level 23 today or close. How much exp does 23 need?

Mama Bear
07-19-2016, 07:33 PM
Same i have to travel 25-35mins to get to southbank which is that pic in my last post it's mental the spawns out there.

I accidently found a ominite spawn on the way to my local shopping centre [emoji15] it only gave 3 candies so on capture so i don't think its a rare.

I cleaned up my bags with many doubles and i think ill be able to get through a whole level maybe skipping level 23 today or close. How much exp does 23 need?

Least you have South Bank. Oh well, when I come down for the LoL Oceanic Finals I might get a chance.
23 is 125k exp.

Naked Gamer
07-19-2016, 08:40 PM
Least you have South Bank. Oh well, when I come down for the LoL Oceanic Finals I might get a chance.
23 is 125k exp.

Thanks. You should crazy here!

cost
07-19-2016, 09:07 PM
Just hit level 23 after using my 3rd lucky egg. Caught an 800+ cp poliwhirl right after that (3500 stardust to power up). I already know I'm going to start Struggling to catch Pokemon. Seems like every pidgy and ratata are 300+ cp now.

Naked Gamer
07-20-2016, 04:05 AM
Gained 120k exp ish

I'm go out and have another session later tonight to get to 24

Naked Gamer
07-20-2016, 09:15 AM
Pushed myself i'm so bloody tired but did it anyways

Had Nidoking spawn and caught little over 1400 CP

Howl
07-20-2016, 10:57 AM
Just got a Snorlax from a 10km egg, pretty stoked! Think I should start raising his CP? I'm level 14 atm, his CP is in the 500s.

Urbex
07-20-2016, 11:01 AM
Just got a Snorlax from a 10km egg, pretty stoked! Think I should start raising his CP? I'm level 14 atm, his CP is in the 500s.
I'd wait till you're about Trainer Level 20+ to worry about powering up Pokemon. It's possible you'll get another by the time you're in the 20s.

Howl
07-20-2016, 11:22 AM
Thanks Urbex

I've already made that mistake a couple of times before I really understood the game and wasted a bunch of stardust on a Pidgeot, and Magmar. Derp!

Skarner
07-20-2016, 05:33 PM
I kind of skipped through the creation screen fast since I wanted to play, but is there an option to have a regular hat? I hate this stupid looking visor :/

kittyray
07-20-2016, 06:35 PM
I was busy most of the day and now that I'm not the servers are down. I guess even the best mediocre need a break.

So, that's to say, pretty much zero progress.

kittyray
07-20-2016, 09:29 PM
I was busy most of the day and now that I'm not the servers are down. I guess even the best mediocre need a break.

So, that's to say, pretty much zero progress.

The servers came back up and I walked ~7km and caught a bunch of a couple handfuls of common Pokemon. But I encountered a Scyther (ran away) and everybody around me was talking about it.

Urbex
07-20-2016, 09:36 PM
After having next to 0 progress yesterday, I managed to level up today (20!)! Went from having tons and tons of pokeballs down to 10..I farmed a few (up to 50) but I'd still like more :(

Naked Gamer
07-21-2016, 01:33 AM
After having next to 0 progress yesterday, I managed to level up today (20!)! Went from having tons and tons of pokeballs down to 10..I farmed a few (up to 50) but I'd still like more :(

this will be me for the next 4 days when i'm back to work XD nothing spawns and no spots lmao. i do love my job though

Mama Bear
07-21-2016, 04:36 AM
I hit level 24 today, which I'm happy with. Still struggling with the lack of some of the rare ones, like Lapras and Snorlax. They really need to add in an egg discard option, even if it limits you to 5 discards a day or something. Otherwise getting 10kms just takes forever without buying a buttload of incubators.

Lincoln
07-21-2016, 04:50 AM
I hit level 24 today, which I'm happy with. Still struggling with the lack of some of the rare ones, like Lapras and Snorlax. They really need to add in an egg discard option, even if it limits you to 5 discards a day or something. Otherwise getting 10kms just takes forever without buying a buttload of incubators.

Hey! How many times do you usually stop at pokestops to get an egg? I've been going to my near one twice a day since the app came out and I've only gotten about four eggs!

How often would you say you get 10k ones?

Naked Gamer
07-21-2016, 04:59 AM
Hey! How many times do you usually stop at pokestops to get an egg? I've been going to my near one twice a day since the app came out and I've only gotten about four eggs!

I've only had 3 10km eggs and hatched many others i think they're rare.

Mama Bear
07-21-2016, 05:18 AM

There's a park in town with 2 close together, so we'll bring Eevee's pram and spend an hour in the sunshine. So, to be fair, I'm doing more than your 1 stop twice a day. My bag is always full of eggs, but I've only had 6 10km ones so far: 3 Eevee, 1 Chansey and 2 Electabuzz

Lincoln
07-21-2016, 05:21 AM
There's a park in town with 2 close together, so we'll bring Eevee's pram and spend an hour in the sunshine. So, to be fair, I'm doing more than your 1 stop twice a day. My bag is always full of eggs, but I've only had 6 10km ones so far: 3 Eevee, 1 Chansey and 2 Electabuzz

Cool! Tomorrow I'll stay at my stop a little more :P

Would I be correct to assume eevee is named after the Pokemon? Eevee is one of my favorites, so cute! It's a beautiful name!

Mama Bear
07-21-2016, 06:21 AM
Cool! Tomorrow I'll stay at my stop a little more :P

Would I be correct to assume eevee is named after the Pokemon? Eevee is one of my favorites, so cute! It's a beautiful name!

The stops respawn every 5min.
Yeah, she's our little Pokemon. We figured it was a name that sounded "normal" but still had that nerdy connotation to it. ;)

Naked Gamer
07-21-2016, 07:36 AM
The stops respawn every 5min.
Yeah, she's our little Pokemon. We figured it was a name that sounded "normal" but still had that nerdy connotation to it. ;)

I sit in my room laying on my bed after the days adventure is over hitting 2 stops every 5 mins to restock sometimes lure but not going to do that much.

Sci_Girl
07-21-2016, 08:02 AM
I just caught a Drowzee in our bathtub. Had to step into it to get the range close enough since it was in the apartment suite next to us lol

Saved my kitty cat yesterday from a Nidoran that was next her.

Howl
07-21-2016, 11:06 AM
Took the top spot in a gym today, within an hour I was out. Snorlax, you fool!
Got to level 16, got a few new Pokemanz. Think my Pokedex is up to 56 now, which isn't bad!

Sezy
07-21-2016, 12:22 PM
I used like 40 pokeballs to catch 1 stupid zubat which i only transferred anyway...
Drove round in circles visiting some pokestops and then ran out of battery *sigh*
That's pretty much all I've managed to do today

07-22-2016, 05:50 AM

i haven't seen dratini yet, just got lucky with dragonite. Need to find dratinis to get powerful dragonite though, current is only 504 or something

Naked Gamer
07-22-2016, 06:17 AM
I used like 40 pokeballs to catch 1 stupid zubat which i only transferred anyway...
Drove round in circles visiting some pokestops and then ran out of battery *sigh*
That's pretty much all I've managed to do today

Hahaahaha i have the same issue at times the hit box is so so small and sometimes car away, i hate when it dodge's your throws too :(

Sci_Girl
07-22-2016, 12:13 PM
Had to hit up the University Campus today, I figured there would be some stuff around so I opened the app. Holy moly are there a lot of Pokemon and various stops there. It is just full.

I suggest people hit up their University/College campuses, easy walks and there are so many things to be found.

I_royalty_I
07-22-2016, 12:17 PM
I fought my first gym battle two days ago at the Lincoln Memorial! :D
There were so many poke stops around there and the National Mall area. I lost the gym battle because there were some bad ass pokemon in that gym, but I tried! haha

Umm, I got my first pokemon over 1000 CP, so that was cool. Also have vaporeon, flareon AND jolteon now! Just hit level 20 :D

Naked Gamer
07-22-2016, 01:12 PM
I fought my first gym battle two days ago at the Lincoln Memorial! :D
There were so many poke stops around there and the National Mall area. I lost the gym battle because there were some bad ass pokemon in that gym, but I tried! haha

Umm, I got my first pokemon over 1000 CP, so that was cool. Also have vaporeon, flareon AND jolteon now! Just hit level 20 :D

Wow some people like you so lucky getting pokemon i've been unlucky in that regards but lucky enough to evolve a butt load to get good ones so show off xD

I_royalty_I
07-22-2016, 01:41 PM
Wow some people like you so lucky getting pokemon i've been unlucky in that regards but lucky enough to evolve a butt load to get good ones so show off xD

I've had a tonnnn of Eevee's popping up at my house. There are no pokestops or gyms nearby, but at least I have eevee's going for me. I have four vaporeons before I figured out the trick to be able to evolve an eevee into what you want it to be. :D

Umbreon
07-22-2016, 01:42 PM
I'm almost level 25! :$ Only about 50k exp left to go, I should be able to get it once I go out tonight.
I also got to 101 Pokemon in my Pokedex last night! 8D

Here are my babies right now.

Sci_Girl
07-22-2016, 01:47 PM
Question.

What do these mean? I am still new to this PokemonGo thing and learning as I go along. The Snorlax and Lapras both spin and disappear, but then reappear a few seconds later always in those spots.

I_royalty_I
07-22-2016, 01:48 PM
I'm almost level 25! :$ Only about 50k exp left to go, I should be able to get it once I go out tonight.
I also go to 101 Pokemon in my Pokedex last night! 8D

Here are my babies right now.

OMG, I was just starting to feel good about my pokemon being super strong and you throw that screenshot up!!!!!!!
Looks like I need to get back to the ole grind and level these bros up.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Question.

What do these mean? I am still new to this PokemonGo thing and learning as I go along. The Snorlax and Lapras both spin and disappear, but then reappear a few seconds later always in those spots.

Those are pokemon gyms!! :D

Umbreon
07-22-2016, 01:50 PM
GET TO GRINDING I_royalty_I ♥ I've only met two people irl in my area that are a higher level than me. ('': And I've still missed like four or five days of playing.

Sci_Girl
07-22-2016, 02:01 PM
I_royalty_I

So I cannot go catch that Snorlax and Lapras? Only fight them?

I_royalty_I
07-22-2016, 02:03 PM

Im working on it. Im catching pidgeys and ratatas out the asssss. I just caught my 500th Pokemon today actually. It's slow going. I'll catch you one day!

@I_royalty_I ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

So I cannot go catch that Snorlax and Lapras? Only fight them?

Dats right, unfortunately. You've gotta go there and destroy them. Show Em whose boss

Sci_Girl
07-22-2016, 02:08 PM
Oh no crushing of gyms yet. I am rocking new annoying pokemon like zubat and pidgey. My Charmander and maybe Machop are the only better ones lol.

I_royalty_I
07-22-2016, 02:11 PM

These are my guys so far :)

Aura
07-22-2016, 02:16 PM
Everyone has their cool Pok�mon and then there's me
LOLOL I don't play that much tho. I'm not as into it as I thought I was gonna be

kittyray
07-22-2016, 03:23 PM
Apparently somebody managed to get the 142 available pokemon in New York with a visit to Jersey.

I hit level 19 yesterday, but it's been too hot to do much walking around lately, but maybe I will tonight. It's Friday, so I'm hoping a lot of lures will be about.

Howl
07-22-2016, 05:17 PM
Pretty successful Pokeday today!

Met my sister in town to go hunting, we walked all the way around this huge park in the centre of town. I found a Jynx! Then we both got Dewgong! I also finished my 10KM Egg and got a Hitmonchan, got a few 5KMs done but nothing new. Got to Level 17 and a half, finally evolved a Ghastly into a Haunter!

Oh, and a male Nidoran, yeah him too. Haha!

Aura
07-22-2016, 07:55 PM
yayy I caught a Squirtle
also I didn't know you could transfer pets and get candy lol so I finally got my first Eeveelution (Vaporeon ofc)

I need to come up with a cooler name for my Vaporeon

ThePrimeOfAllPrimes
07-22-2016, 11:27 PM
Caught a charmander, a pikachu, and a few pidgeys. Not much around where I live.

Stay down, you do not want to get up.

Skarner
07-23-2016, 02:10 AM
Went to the university here for the past 2 days. Managed to get to level 16. Strongest I have still is only a 650 Hypno :(.

Howl
07-25-2016, 07:50 AM
Got to level 19 today, half way to 20. Not finding anything new recently though, spawns are a'dwindling! I hatched a Geodude from a 2km egg though, which was nice since I haven't got em. Pokedex is up to 64!

Mama Bear
07-25-2016, 04:40 PM
You guys are going to hate me. My dex is up to 141 now. The only ones I'm missing are the 3 legendary birds, Mewtwo and Mew (all currently unavailable); Mr Mime, Farfetch'd and Tauros (region specific, hoping for eventual egg hatch); Ditto (no one knows yet); and Aerodactyl- he's the last "capturable" Pokemon I have left, and is driving me nuts. I know there's one in town, because I saw the silhouette back on day 2 of the game, but no luck since.

Naked Gamer
07-26-2016, 03:54 AM
Got to level 27, much exp needed omg.

Pokemon caught today so so so happy!!

Most of these are rare for me so happy! I'm go for beach walk probably later if i'm up to it tired though but that pokemon addiction

Evolved Magikarp but the move set for Gyarados isn't great :/

Mama Bear
07-26-2016, 05:07 AM
scarmans, your Muk is flipping us off.

Naked Gamer
07-26-2016, 07:11 AM
scarmans, your Muk is flipping us off.

hahaha funny you say that it's all i think when i look at its ugly mug XD

soooooo lucky i was buying lip balm since little windy and got some burn on my lips and my phone vibes in my pocket and its a fucking Machamp O_O only 619 cp but that made my night so i'm at 101 caught and 102 seen, Long ways to go but solid night. i'm go to the beach tomorrow see how that goes i've noticed people finding charmanders and other pokemon i don't have yet. still no 10KM egg though but hatched few since i'm not buying to hatch

cost
07-26-2016, 03:33 PM
bacchus scarmans you guys are crazy... I just hit level 25 last night, 82/151 caught so far. Not sure I can catch any more new pokemon in my town.

also bacchus i can sell you a tauros when trading becomes available.

I_royalty_I
07-26-2016, 03:45 PM
You guys are pretty crazy!!! I'm nowhere near getting all the capturable pokemon available around here. I found a few cool ones while out driving the other day, I need more eggs so I can test my luck there. I'm halfway to level 22, so that's cool

Sci_Girl
07-26-2016, 04:35 PM
I am a balling level 10. Seen 38 caught 38. Caught a 217 kingler today. That was cool.

I_royalty_I
07-26-2016, 05:19 PM
I am a balling level 10. Seen 38 caught 38. Caught a 217 kingler today. That was cool.

There ya go! That's progress. I try not to look at all the bad ass pokemon that people here have because it makes me feel like my pokemon aren't hitting the gym hard enough. Gotta whip them into shape..

Howl
07-27-2016, 03:43 AM
I'm getting nowhere! I think my town has dried up 😑 I finally got a Bellsprout LMAO.
Level 19, 66 Pokedex rn.

Sci_Girl
07-27-2016, 08:33 AM
Would be nice if the servers would stay online. I know there are tons of people playing but sheesh there are a lot of "unable to connect" times.

Naked Gamer
07-27-2016, 09:18 AM
Few lol's

Bunch of new ones today so quite happy and evolved eevee [emoji7]

Getting excited with a few high second evolutions so can't wait to evolve them to final forms [emoji5][emoji8]

Sad to see some cool pokemon don't actually get high in CP and max out almost below 2000 cp

Urbex
07-27-2016, 11:36 AM
I'm sitting at Level 21 on my account..seems that's about as high as sanely possible in my town. I have two friends that aren't far behind at level 19-20. There's three or four guys at level 25-27 in my town but they've spent tons on the game lol

I'm at 93caught/95seen for my Pokedex so I'm getting there...kinda

blueduck23
07-27-2016, 11:41 PM
I hit level 24 today! That XP grind fo real though..... haha

Found a local vulpix spawning area so I finally got my ninetales :)
Found a local growlithe spawn so I got my arcanine :)

I'm at 304 magikarp candies so that will be the next thing that I try to evolve

still haven't found a snorlax yet :( but i've seen a couple nearby (but too far) on pokevision..... one day... one day....

kittyray
07-28-2016, 11:30 PM
Made it to 21, but beyond that nothing too exciting. Mostly I'm just hoarding all my commons so I can use a lucky egg and purge them all.

kittyray
07-29-2016, 11:25 PM
Made it to level 22 and up to 95/97 in my pokedex.

xpecial
07-30-2016, 02:47 PM
Still level 24. Caught an Dragonite with 98% IV and best moveset CP 2394.

Sci_Girl
08-01-2016, 08:05 AM
I hope my bf and I can go on a Pok�mon date. Supposed to rain at some poont today though. Just going to the University campus, tons and tons of stops and Pok�mon there. Drop a lure, we have never done that yet, and see how well we do. It is a date because we spend time together and grab a small lunch after lol.

Skarner
08-01-2016, 06:18 PM
I hope my bf and I can go on a Pok�mon date. Supposed to rain at some poont today though. Just going to the University campus, tons and tons of stops and Pok�mon there. Drop a lure, we have never done that yet, and see how well we do. It is a date because we spend time together and grab a small lunch after lol.

There's a good spot near the NINT building with 4 stops that are lured almost 24/7. You can also make a mad dash towards Hawrelak pretty easy from there if you see something cool there.

Sci_Girl
08-01-2016, 07:50 PM
There's a good spot near the NINT building with 4 stops that are lured almost 24/7. You can also make a mad dash towards Hawrelak pretty easy from there if you see something cool there.

Yeah we go by the NIN building and BioSci, that small park/courtyard spot. Tons of people drop lures in there. Also on the other side of campus at the Humanities Centre Lecture Hall, I think they still call it the Jedi building by the pond. Lots of people there the last few times. And courtyard between the Arts building with the tall columns and thr Humanities hall. The U is a great spot to catch lol

kittyray
08-01-2016, 11:12 PM
Reached 100 (actually 102) in my Pokedex today.

WantaFanta
08-02-2016, 02:32 AM
I've finally been able to evolve one of my Eevees (into a Flareon) and named it "Fluffybutt." I'm very low on pokeballs, so I'm waiting until tomorrow to go to some pokestops. This wild Pidgeot keeps appearing just to spite me and the fact I have only 12 Pokeballs. ;__;

Spoildlittleme
08-03-2016, 10:43 PM
I got to level 28 :D I have caught 110 seen 111 :( Although I have managed to get all three starters, only bulbasaur and charmander are at their second stage :P

Aura
08-03-2016, 10:50 PM
I got to level 10 lol but I hatched this from a 10k egg

Aura
08-05-2016, 05:03 PM
I caught another blue Zoidberg snail and evolved it into this:

voiras
08-07-2016, 04:23 PM
so yesterday i used a lucky egg, before i hatched two 10km eggs, almost leveled up to 22. got lapras 1892 and vaporeon 1669 ! I'm so happy, they're my top two now and before I only had fire pokemon lol. I also caught a new pinsir 1329 omg. XD what a day.
ps. follow me on twitter neochen10 for mobile games c:

Basil
08-07-2016, 06:34 PM
Finally leveled up to 23 this afternoon! So much Pidgey and Ratata grinding... :sorrow:

kittyray
08-08-2016, 05:47 PM
I got a Chansey from a 10k egg, so that's exciting. Other than that I did approximately zero walking the previous few days, so progress stagnated.

I_royalty_I
08-10-2016, 12:27 PM
I put my 3317 CP Dragonite in the gym that's near the condo and nobody has been able to beat it yet. Tossed my 2889 CP Snorlax from my other account in as backup. Team instint shaking things up at the beach. My personal team mystic account is just scraping by, it's hard work!

Naked Gamer
08-20-2016, 08:44 PM

New account [emoji1320] turns out my brother was using bots and because we connect to wifi that links the accounts or what ever but all good i wasn't that high.

Naked Gamer
08-25-2016, 11:42 AM

Getting them candies for Magikarp by the time i evolve one i could have enough for 4-5 of them since i'm watching until i get to level 26 ish to evolve them all.

Kabutops is rare here so yay!

Espeon
08-25-2016, 11:59 AM
Tbh I am just working on collecting my pokeballs while I'm at school :P

Naked Gamer
08-25-2016, 12:07 PM
Tbh I am just working on collecting my pokeballs while I'm at school :P

Like this?

I got loads of stops near me lmao i see like 10 stops to 1 pokemon spawn haha

Espeon
08-25-2016, 12:53 PM
Like this?

I got loads of stops near me lmao i see like 10 stops to 1 pokemon spawn haha

Christ. I don't have any near me, so going to campus is my only option...and there is only one on campus, the others are only around when I'm on my way to campus from the parking lot ;_;

Naked Gamer
08-25-2016, 12:59 PM
Christ. I don't have any near me, so going to campus is my only option...and there is only one on campus, the others are only around when I'm on my way to campus from the parking lot ;_;

When i travel to the city i catch loads of pokemon but in my suburban area lots of stops.

I've hit more stops then caught pokemon lol

Mindfang
08-25-2016, 01:03 PM
they call me no balls peri because i got no fuckin pokeballs to do anything ever

i live in a quiet cul de sac with no stops for like 3 miles

i caught a venonat earlier but now im out of pokeballs again ;______;

Naked Gamer
08-25-2016, 01:06 PM
they call me no balls peri because i got no fuckin pokeballs to do anything ever

i live in a quiet cul de sac with no stops for like 3 miles

i caught a venonat earlier but now im out of pokeballs again ;______;

That would suck!! Buying pokeballs would suck!

Mindfang
08-25-2016, 01:10 PM
That would suck!! Buying pokeballs would suck!

ya ive considered like... actually buying some just so i can stop being so goddamn STAGNANT. but ive never spent money on in-app purchases in any app and ill be damned if im gonna change that now lmfao.

Naked Gamer
08-25-2016, 01:13 PM
ya ive considered like... actually buying some just so i can stop being so goddamn STAGNANT. but ive never spent money on in-app purchases in any app and ill be damned if im gonna change that now lmfao.

Good luck with that!

I spent a bit on Clash of Clans but since then i basically free roll apps but i did put some into pogo to increase my inventory size so i can hold shit loads. Hitting gyms so often to so having plenty of potions helps when stacking gyms to level 7-8 here.

Espeon
08-25-2016, 01:14 PM
I had purchased pokeballs when I lived in North Dakota (in the biggest city, but there was nothing by my house really) but after moving to St. Paul it hasn't been as much of an issue. I still run out, but it's because I encounter more pokemon.

Naked Gamer
08-25-2016, 01:16 PM
I had purchased pokeballs when I lived in North Dakota (in the biggest city, but there was nothing by my house really) but after moving to St. Paul it hasn't been as much of an issue. I still run out, but it's because I encounter more pokemon.

I'm looking to move super close to Brisbane City here in Aus so i can just walk to the city currently i drive in a lot but i also meet up with people in the city too and go to bars and work. Driving 30-40mins cost to much money to drive in all the time.

Maison
08-28-2016, 06:46 PM
I don't usually play Pokemon go but today there's literally nothing for me to do since I'm sick af and at the Beach so I'm just sitting down farming magikarp for my 4th gyarados lol

Saitama
08-29-2016, 06:21 PM
I don't usually play Pokemon go but today there's literally nothing for me to do since I'm sick af and at the Beach so I'm just sitting down farming magikarp for my 4th gyarados lol
Besides the being sick, that's not such a bad thing lol

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I_royalty_I
08-29-2016, 08:28 PM
I got a few botted accounts from people... pretty sure all of them have now been banned though. Been too busy to check up on them.
The big one that I got with literally everything won't let me login and people have said that equals a ban. I'll have to find the info to the others and check them out too. Fun updates lol

Espeon
08-29-2016, 08:37 PM
Well I have over 100 pokeballs right now because I played at the state fair. I've been catching pokemon from bed ;_;

Ccchreeshawn
08-30-2016, 05:12 AM
Hatched another magnemite, got my third eevee evolution.. Not too much.

WantaFanta
08-31-2016, 11:03 PM
I grinded for Stardust and pokeballs, and I was finally able to catch a Tauros at over 600 CP.

blueduck23
09-02-2016, 10:26 AM
I grinded for Stardust and pokeballs, and I was finally able to catch a Tauros at over 600 CP.

I've literally started ignoring Taurus because I have almost 200 candies that I'll never use lol 22370

I'm cheap and don't want to buy too much bag space so I literally throw out regular poke balls to make room for ultra/greats.....

I feel like I've definitely gotten bored.... Sitting at 130 on the pokedex and have been for a couple of weeks.... Just real life shit getting in the way and not caring

aeroryuu
07-14-2018, 01:39 PM
I caught a shiny Minun and Swablu today!

Fell
07-14-2018, 03:52 PM
I caught a shiny Minun and Swablu today!

I'm jealous of that swablu.

aeroryuu
07-14-2018, 06:20 PM
I'm jealous of that swablu.

If it makes you feel better, it�s not that great in terms of IV.

Fell
07-17-2018, 12:29 AM
If it makes you feel better, it’s not that great in terms of IV.

Awh I'm sorry. :( Still a shiny I need for my collection. The pink is fitting!

Shiny Espurr
08-24-2018, 12:34 PM
I’ve gotten so close to leveling up to level 33, I recently caught Raikou, and I just got the gold badge in fairy type.

Thatsprofhawk
08-26-2018, 08:44 PM
I caught Ho-oh!

Sakuras
09-02-2018, 08:38 AM
So I realized I've never posted in here since I've started playing PoGo. I made my account back when the game came out but never really started actually playing til this Spring.

I've been having LOADS of fun with the game, I love Pokemon and plus it's made me go outside/walk around more. Right now I'm in the middle of the Mew & Celebi quests, and hoping to get an Entei soon! Also yesterday I caught a shiny Wingull which is super hype.

bluelatios
09-04-2018, 04:16 AM
Just did my first step toward celebi encounter today.
Very busy these days, cant even walk outside to play

RealisticError
09-04-2018, 04:45 AM
Just did my first step toward celebi encounter today.
Very busy these days, cant even walk outside to play

I've never done one of these before, how does it work, you finish all the missions and at the end the legendary will appear for you?

Sakuras
09-04-2018, 08:33 AM
I just hit level 30 yesterday, woo! :D

Charmander
09-04-2018, 11:27 AM
Yup. Usually there are 8 stages with three tasks to complete and at the end you can capture a legendary. Similar to how the weekly tasks work right now. However these are more rare lengebsaries and you only get one.

bluelatios
09-06-2018, 03:07 AM
I've never done one of these before, how does it work, you finish all the missions and at the end the legendary will appear for you?

yes, same thing as Mew encounter
only mythical pokemon needs special quest to encounter such as Mew, Celebi, and i dont know the next one, maybe Deoxys

RealisticError
09-06-2018, 03:37 AM
yes, same thing as Mew encounter
only mythical pokemon needs special quest to encounter such as Mew, Celebi, and i dont know the next one, maybe Deoxys

That's neat, I'm glad they're not all raid pokemon, I've done a single raid since they've come out lol

bluelatios
09-06-2018, 03:41 AM
That's neat, I'm glad they're not all raid pokemon, I've done a single raid since they've come out lol

BUT, you only can catch one of them, never double
you can always trade them though around 1m stardust for new friend, or 20k stardust for ultra friend

not to mention iv 100 mythical pokemon, you can sell those account with iv 100 mythical around $1000-2000 i believe

RealisticError
09-06-2018, 04:11 AM
BUT, you only can catch one of them, never double
you can always trade them though around 1m stardust for new friend, or 20k stardust for ultra friend

not to mention iv 100 mythical pokemon, you can sell those account with iv 100 mythical around $1000-2000 i believe

jesus, I'd sell the shit out of that account rofl, doesn't matter that my account was made of the first day of pokemon go, 1-2k is too high XD

bluelatios
09-06-2018, 08:14 AM
jesus, I'd sell the shit out of that account rofl, doesn't matter that my account was made of the first day of pokemon go, 1-2k is too high XD

Oh i forgot, that iv 100 Mew must be a shiny to get that high price
But yeah, that literally happen when people completed mew quest and started catching mew

Swedish Fish
10-21-2018, 04:24 PM
Haven't played in a long while and my friends all suggested playing Pokemon Go again. Well, today's community was really nice for the Beldum event. Was able to get 3 Shiny Metagross and a handful of extra shiny beldum for trade.

Niantic made the game more fun in comparison to when the game was first released. I do miss the pokemon scanners and drive bys for pokestops though...

Sakuras
10-21-2018, 04:46 PM
Got a shiny Beldum during CD today! :D Super excited to have one of the most badass shinies in the game.

Charmander
10-22-2018, 12:01 AM
Got a shiny Beldum during CD today! :D Super excited to have one of the most badass shinies in the game.

Same here and with a decent CP too! I think it was 590ish! Hope everyone had a great CD!

Swedish Fish
10-22-2018, 12:38 AM
Same here and with a decent CP too! I think it was 590ish! Hope everyone had a great CD!

Sure did! (:

PotatoeQueen
03-23-2019, 02:44 AM
Today I caught a Regice,,, Took down the same gym at college ten times (I swear I looked away for a second and it was taken over)... and stocked up on Pokeballs for the weekend!

JudgeLawlington
03-25-2019, 02:16 AM
Today was a work day, not a lot of Pokemon spawn where I am but I did have the luxury of adding 15,000 steps worth of walking to my counter. Ever since Google Fit could sync with Go I've just been racking up the kilometers. 3/4 of the way to 1000.

Clodsire
05-18-2019, 07:52 PM
Is anyone on here still playing? Anyway I came back after half a year off and caught Shiny Aipom within the first few encounters, never had this luck before lol

oblivion
05-30-2019, 12:37 AM
ive heard the game is friendly toward people who took a break and are returning but that may be just a rumor...

when i just started up again, i got a shiny lugia from the first raid i did and a shiny ho-oh just 2 raids later

Alister
07-19-2023, 01:55 PM
resurrecting this thread after four years (it's not gravedigging if it's pinned, right? xD) because LOOK

LOOK AT MY HANDSOME CHILD

I used my master ball on a Galarian Zapdos that had an IV of 77. Did a trade with someone where we swapped our Zaps to see if we could re-roll better IVs. 95 and lucky, I'm so pleased :tears_of_joy:

Bulbasaur
07-19-2023, 02:03 PM
resurrecting this thread after four years (it's not gravedigging if it's pinned, right? xD) because LOOK

I used my master ball on a Galarian Zapdos that had an IV of 77. Did a trade with someone where we swapped our Zaps to see if we could re-roll better IVs. 95 and lucky, I'm so pleased :tears_of_joy:

Oh daaamn nice!
I haven't got lucky with something like that for a legendary, but I did a trade with my brother (Shiny Pokemon we had) and both of us got a Lucky Pokemon!
But....we can get a Master Ball? :O

omg.UFOs
07-31-2023, 04:48 PM

Thats a very cool Pokemon! Congratulations on the outcome! :congratulatory:

Strat
07-31-2023, 09:00 PM
Oh daaamn nice!
I haven't got lucky with something like that for a legendary, but I did a trade with my brother (Shiny Pokemon we had) and both of us got a Lucky Pokemon!
But....we can get a Master Ball? :O

Unfortunately not available any more after June 1st as it was part of a special research task you could only obtain by logging into the game prior to then. If you logged into Pokemon Go before June 1st, you should still have access to completing the tasks for the master ball. There is no word on when/if another opportunity will arise to obtain one yet.

Also, yes, massive congrats on the re-roll of the stats and lucky outcome Alister! I'm still yet to catch one of the Galarian versions of the birds :( Had a Moltres run on me as I was too stubborn to use my Masterball lol

Bulbasaur
07-31-2023, 11:39 PM

Unfortunately not available any more after June 1st as it was part of a special research task you could only obtain by logging into the game prior to then. If you logged into Pokemon Go before June 1st, you should still have access to completing the tasks for the master ball. There is no word on when/if another opportunity will arise to obtain one yet.

Also, yes, massive congrats on the re-roll of the stats and lucky outcome Alister! I'm still yet to catch one of the Galarian versions of the birds :( Had a Moltres run on me as I was too stubborn to use my Masterball lol

Oh, I did have the research and actually finished it a few days ago! Super excited to finally have a Master Ball lol
I actually have a ton of research quests that I have had for years ): But they need me to evolve certain Pokemon that I never see

Excalibur
11-28-2023, 02:39 PM
first time playing in a long time! i dont think i uploaded my friend code either so ill go do that in a few but!! todays haul. pretty happy!

today alone 11/30 i found some decent mons! the lunatone was super heavy and super tall!

Excalibur
01-23-2024, 01:26 AM

caught these in the good ol great white north ! really fun walking and seeing these

Raposa
01-23-2024, 01:49 AM
At the end of every day, my dad likes to drive around town to max out his gifts. He hands me his phone so he isn't a danger to himself and others, and inevitably I wind up catching him a random shiny while I get nothing.

Today it was a Squirtle. The ONE (1) Pokémon I tapped. :/