PDA

View Full Version : Best day ever

Naked Gamer
07-05-2016, 11:31 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

This could work for anyone outside Aus/NZ/Japan to download the App

Download that free vpn tunnel bear for iphone then dig a hole to Australia which should work. You'll likely get a pop up on screen to asking if you want to join or what ever to the Australian app store probably work for Android too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sakuras
07-06-2016, 12:37 AM
I still can't get it. :( Not sure if because it's not out in the US yet or since I'm in Korea.

Naked Gamer
07-06-2016, 12:55 AM
I'm in Australia so Aussie aussie aussie ftw

Birdtail
07-06-2016, 02:35 AM
Want!
Can't find it in US Android Play Store >:[

Oryx
07-06-2016, 02:43 AM
Here is the play store link: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
though it may say it's unavailable for your device/region. I believe it is only up for Australia, New Zealand and Japan so far.

If thats the case you *can* get it at apkpure by changing location to Australia in the drop down...
simple video explanation here: How to Side load Android Apk [Only registered and activated users can see links]

I did, It's the middle of the night here in Canada and so far I've caught a Meowth, Pidgey, Staryu and Caterpie lol. But honestly I have a feeling it will be available today for North America anyway.

OMG it is so good. I can't wait to take the kids out tomorrow.

Naked Gamer
07-06-2016, 03:19 AM
Download that free vpn tunnel bear for iphone then dig a hole to Australia which should work. You'll likely get a pop up on screen to asking if you want to join or what ever to the Australian app store probably work for Android too!

percyjk23
07-08-2016, 09:39 PM
Pokemon Go looks too awesome!!! why isn't it really released on all the stores yet :(

Urbex
07-08-2016, 11:37 PM
If you're playing in an area where the game wasn't released, it's possible Niantic will ban you for playing in an unreleased area. Just a fair warning